30M 6'1'' Any surgery suggestions welcomed

how old is your brother, and no way he has 100 plus slays without tinder/bumble. is he always clubbing?
No he has done tinder and stuff but also had a massive social circle growing up and an industry around a lotta gl ppl too
I don't get why you think you of all people would need surgery, literally no failos and some excellent features.
Maybe not NEED but I am willing to get more given Ive already has a lot done

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
No he has done tinder and stuff but also had a massive social circle growing up and an industry around a lotta gl ppl too

Maybe not NEED but I am willing to get more given Ive already has a lot done
What work did you have done to get to where you are now? Also do modelling if you aren't already, easy bread.

• +1
What work did you have done to get to where you are now? Also do modelling if you aren't already, easy bread.

2 nose jobs, lower lid retraction, upper lid fillers, Chin fillers for width, 10x IPL laser resurfacing sessions, 10+ moles surgically removed around my face and neck

Latisse on eyebrows and eyelashes for thickness

Gymcel natty and tanning beds

Vbvbfgfg
Vbcvvbvcbcvb

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Didn't you say you were 5"10 on lookism.net?

7 PSL, 7.25 if you had better eye area

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, zeno and Amnesia
lower eyelid lower eyelid blepharoplasty and infraorbital rim implants for deep set eyes

thats all I would reccomend

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Amnesia
Didn't you say you were 5"10 on lookism.net?

7 PSL, 7.25 if you had better eye area

Yeah agreed that this is my weakest spot. I was going to go to Dr Taban and discuss upper lid fillers for asymmetry and more hooding as well as lower lid retraction or tightening
lower eyelid lower eyelid blepharoplasty and infraorbital rim implants for deep set eyes

thats all I would reccomend
Thanks, my thought as well
@SurgerySoon

• +1
Yeah agreed that this is my weakest spot. I was going to go to Dr Taban and discuss upper lid fillers for asymmetry and more hooding as well as lower lid retraction or tightening

Thanks, my thought as well
@SurgerySoon

out of curiosity, did the upper eye lid fillers make your eyes more deepset and get rip of the upper eye lid exposure?
you look <25 btw

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and zeno
Its true, theres a looks threshold but after that you have to be cool, NT, normie, exciting whatever. None of which i am
so its basicly over

• JFL
  • +1
out of curiosity, did the upper eye lid fillers make your eyes more deepset and get rip of the upper eye lid exposure?
you look <25 btw

Yeah they did work out well, I got em almost 10 years ago and had a slight touch up done a few yrs back but this was done with a non oculoplastic surgeon and he didn't do a good job IMO. SOme of Tabans filler results ONLY look pretty decent tho

• +1
Cuck side profile

• +1
this thread was actually a good read. learned a lot thx

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, TheAscendedOne, Vitruvian and 1 other person
CHAD WTF?

• +1
Can anyone post a sample pic of what you would think my looksmatch girl is

• +1
Fucking hell, my same situation. Even though OP mogs me to death, I always get told I'm good looking and can get easily 6/10 and below foods, but for higher level girls I have to NTstrugglemax every time otherwise nothing will happen.

OP IS THE LIVING PROOF THIS WHOLE FORUM FUCKING PHILOSOPHY IS A FUCKING LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELVES. AND ACTUALLY I CAN IMAGINE A LOT OF GUYS AFTER LOOKSMAXXING REMAINING SHOCKED AT SEEING THINGS HAVEN'T CHANGED HOW THEY DREAMT.

I always knew looks were important, but if you don't have game you'll only attracts low level foids at worst, medium level foids at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 8832 and 12 others
with ur looks u could any girl tbh. try tinder im sure youll get matched all the time
Oh btw OP how did you manage to get hollow cheeks?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
How much do u mogs your brother now?
Honestly hard to believe that u struggle with 4+ females, untill u looks significantly worse at motion
Some photos are IG model range
ITs either males cannot rate other males, or personaltiy theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
this thread proves again that personality > 6+ psl appearance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apeiron, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4545 and 2 others
- eyebrows transplat + dying to black by a professional so you dont look like a gay
- would try any expensive eye contacts for lighter, shinning eyes
- definetly a hairline lowering or transplant preferably tested hair system for thick bateman-like hair quality or
if have money full head hair transplant for thickness
- beard transplant to look more like a Bateman or the quality simmilar to lachowski (this stubble is decent but nothing special)
- would consider direct browplasty+botox for lowering to look more alpha (pct/low-set eyebrows)
- if have money would consider cantopexy/canthoplasty or if possible under skin threads for cat/wolf long horizontally slayers eyes
- would test fillers for zygo/cheek area cause it looks pretty flat comparing to people like Contanajera
- skin procedures for a baby-like smooth, wrinkles reduction + contrast maxing with beta carotens/salmon: you need a better tan/redness/
yellowness like Italian/Spanish slayers

• +1
- eyebrows transplat + dying to black by a professional so you dont look like a gay
- would try any expensive eye contacts for lighter, shinning eyes
- definetly a hairline lowering or transplant preferably tested hair system for thick bateman-like hair quality or
if have money full head hair transplant for thickness
- beard transplant to look more like a Bateman or the quality simmilar to lachowski (this stubble is decent but nothing special)
- would consider direct browplasty+botox for lowering to look more alpha (pct/low-set eyebrows)
- if have money would consider cantopexy/canthoplasty or if possible under skin threads for cat/wolf long horizontally slayers eyes
- would test fillers for zygo/cheek area cause it looks pretty flat comparing to people like Contanajera
- skin procedures for a baby-like smooth, wrinkles reduction + contrast maxing with beta carotens/salmon: you need a better tan/redness/
yellowness like Italian/Spanish slayers

yeah the canthopexy/plasty is something I will be discussing with Taban. I was thinking of zygo fillers to simulate what an implant would look like then possible go to Eppley if I actually wanna get one done

• +1
Photo of stpeach sitting on a tennis netnbsp3

Her srs. Obv nowadays you need to have inhumane social skills to be able to date your looksmatch. I've been told exactly same that I'm gl by hot girls who I didnt even know and even male model looking by some hot milf in a bar, probs 6'4 height haloes me alot, but it never fucking results in easy sex. I need to meet a average girl I mog multiple times even if she originally approached and meet her super boring friends to get sex while some literal soycuck takes a stacy home straight from a bar.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
View attachment 118026
Her srs. Obv nowadays you need to have inhumane social skills to be able to date your looksmatch. I've been told exactly same that I'm gl by hot girls who I didnt even know and even male model looking by some hot milf in a bar, probs 6'4 height haloes me alot, but it never fucking results in easy sex. I need to meet a average girl I mog multiple times even if she originally approached and meet her super boring friends to get sex while some literal soycuck takes a stacy home straight from a bar.

Thanks for the pic reply, yeah dude I get what you're saying. Do you do Tinder, how do you do there?
how many ML of fillers to get hooding/deepseteyes ?

fillers are not dangerous for the eye area ?

They can be, and I don't remember sorry. Here's a vid of Taban doing a womans eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
Thanks for the pic reply, yeah dude I get what you're saying. Do you do Tinder, how do you do there?
Nah not right now. I did year and half ago when I was just turned 17 and did quite good. Got only matched by 18 and 19 year olds tho, seriously only a few over 20 year olds matched me. I met a girl my age that had huge crush on me but she was quite shy and we only met when her friends were there and sometimes kissed, but I eventually got fed up always having to go to drink with her boring friends since I just wanted to see her alone that I got fed up with her and stopped seeing her.

• So Sad
  • +1
looked really good here

now you give off uncanny tryhard wanna be chad vibes

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Bro dude
You trimmed eyebrow gap too big bro man.

• +1
  • +1
GET OUT CHAD!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
looked really good here

View attachment 118045

Yeah becoming autistically redpilled from PSL has fucked me up, that pic was from my ignorant bliss pre autism where I actually had friends and was somewhat NT.

What's your point tho, yeah obviously most people go from ugly to ugly with PS we already know this, you have to already be GL or GL with like one feature that ruins your harmony

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
What's your point tho, yeah obviously most people go from ugly to ugly with PS we already know this, you have to already be GL or GL with like one feature that ruins your harmony
people don't know or understand this here

thats why i wrote about it

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Surgery isnt magic, and most ppl who do it dont know shit and even most DOCTORS themselves dont know fucking shit about aesthetics either and are unwilling to do anything dramatic or risky that would actually produce a real life changing result. You have to actually push most plastic surgeons to get them to do anything decent
All my big PS was pre PSL but I remember at the time when i got my plastic surgery in the consultation, my DR was clueless about like everything. Cannot believe I didnt come out as a frankenstein. I literally just googled plastic surgeons in my area and went to the office of the first result that came up and got my surgeries from him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and 3 others
looked really good here

View attachment 118045

not even close,but he looks more "human" or kind here you'r right.
Surgery isnt magic, and most ppl who do it dont know shit and even most DOCTORS themselves dont know fucking shit about aesthetics either and are unwilling to do anything dramatic or risky that would actually produce a real life changing result. You have to actually push most plastic surgeons to get them to do anything decent
All my big PS was pre PSL but I remember at the time when i got my plastic surgery in the consultation, my DR was clueless about like everything. Cannot believe I didnt come out as a frankenstein. I literally just googled plastic surgeons in my area and went to the office of the first result that came up and got my surgeries from him.
what's PS ?
I mirin this nose surgery to be honest, looks so natural,and so beautiful, perfect harmony with your face.

• +1
I Think u should grow a moustache, maybe a beard
After moustache and beard u will slay 6+

I have a moustache and i slay

• JFL
  • +1

what's PS ?

Cause I was a teenager with that sparkle in my spirit thinking the world is actually a decent place, and looks dont matter, I just gotta work hard get a good job and be a descent person and I will get a nice wife and good life

fkin lawl

what's PS ?
I mirin this nose surgery to be honest, looks so natural,and so beautiful, perfect harmony with your face.
PS = plastic surgery

• So Sad
  • +1
Cause I was a teenager with that sparkle in my spirit thinking the world is actually a decent place, and looks dont matter, I just gotta work hard get a good job and be a descent person and I will get a nice wife and good life

fkin lawl

PS = plastic surgery
may be 100 years ago, it could have been the case tbh.
nowadays this kind of people does exist, but in like 1 in 1000. It is what it is

• +1
4 1

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, TheAscendedOne, noped and 1 other person
@Amnesia imo you should not do cheekbones implants, cheekbones are not that important, beeing high set and visible is more than enough.
Don't expect any rise in your PSL tbh with that.
try fillers to see, you'll know

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227

Thanks for the morph

Chin implant I guess would be needed there, in regards to the eye area I guess cantho but I wonder how to achieve the upper eyelid result from this morph, I guess upper lid lift or something raising the outer edges rather than the inner

• +1
mogs my whole genealogic tree

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Linoob, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
was your jaw pre surgery already that wide ? i wish i had a wider jaw more than a wide chin

• +1
was your jaw pre surgery already that wide ? i wish i had a wider jaw more than a wide chin

Yeah I've never had any augmentation done to my jaw

• Woah
  • +1
These bitches are lying to you fam. If a girl really likes you she will go out of her way to fuck you. The only exception to this is if she meets a bigger better looking Chad. Actions hold more weight than words. At the end of the day the only true IOI is PinV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, TheAscendedOne, LostYouth and 5 others
These bitches are lying to you fam. If a girl really likes you she will go out of her way to fuck you. The only exception to this is if she meets a bigger better looking Chad. Actions hold more weight than words. At the end of the day the only true IOI is PinV.
if he tries Tinder he will see how successfull he will be tbh. But it depends on what he is looking for

• +1
I can't picture you on the dirtydaddies IG tbh. So I can see why you're not getting the results you want with women.

• +1