5"10 is not a good height

Tupac: 5"10
Eazy-E: 5"3
Justin Bieber: 5"9
Damian Kater:5"9
Cilian Murphy: 5"8
Eminem: 5"8
ultra 0.0001% statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, luckmaxxed, looksmaxxed generational icons. Yeah great references for motivating the pop of incel.org

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, eyebagcel, zura and 2 others
ultra 0.0001% statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, luckmaxxed, looksmaxxed generational icons. Yeah great references for motivating the pop of incel.org
Most of them have a good face

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
It’s average. And women don’t find average attractive

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
just become one of the greatest rappers of all time dude it makes up for height
Of course luck plays an important role as well but he wasn't always a slayer. Look old videos of him and you will see that he was a nerdy, bluepilled beta with a goofy haircut

cope. they look good parasocially bcuz of fame but women wouldnt look at them if they werent
Tupac was literally a sex symbol because of his face. Or do you think someone like Biggie could ever become a sex symbol ?

Plus Justin Bieber and Damian Kater have the tpyical pretty boy look which gets them foids automatically.

5’10 is fine. timothee chalamet is a real 5’10 and ive never seen a foid say hes short

• +1
Reactions: mehman and poopoohead
Cry for 5'10 teramoggerz

5'10 is dead average, most people cant measure height and people look tall even if they are same height as you. So its like 5'10 is 5'11.5 and 5'11 is like 6'0 actually

if you're complaining at 5'10, you gotta be one ugly mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, cashmerefraud and chosen-one
i don't see how anyone can say its ideal or even okay, it might be average but its absolutely brutal.

you heightmog most women but some are either you're height or taller
many men are taller or the same height, anyone who's smaller than you is considered short to most people

life really does start at 6 foot
im 5'10 but i feel short asf all the time

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: joao and depressionmaxxing
i don't see how anyone can say its ideal or even okay, it might be average but its absolutely brutal.

many men are taller or the same height, anyone who's smaller than you is considered short to most people

6'3 is optimal but life barely starts at 5'10, the very shortest you can be is 5'6 if you are gigachad (tom cruise phenotype) , otherwise 5'7/8 is needed to even think about living

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
5'8, you are 5'3?
Screenshot 20230621 183933 Messenger

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

Five ten sounds cool

• JFL
Reactions: zura
But i am incel since september 2022

Tupac: 5"10
Eazy-E: 5"3
Justin Bieber: 5"9
Damian Kater:5"9
Cilian Murphy: 5"8
Eminem: 5"8
Retarded copers.
They are only cool because you never meet them in person.
Even kater is mainly attractive because he ONLY shows his face on omegle

• +1

I'm 5'10 and heightmog half of the men jfl. I'm fine with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman and depressionmaxxing
Hmm you should have been like 5'5-5'6 atleast. Maybe nutrition problem.

Good for you. I'm surprised women gave you a chance at 5'3, usually they are very height focused.
My id says 164 but i had shoes on

Face can compensate for lack of height especially at younger ages

Also 5'8 incels problem is FACE

5'8 gl man can find lots of women

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
My id says 164 but i had shoes on
Yh well you can get away with a few cm with shoes.
Face can compensate for lack of height especially at younger ages
Well at your height it can be compensated but only at young years like teenage years. Once women get into late teens they start wanting taller guys.
Also 5'8 incels problem is FACE
Yes but also every other guy is taller than you and women want 5'11 - 6 feet guys.

I forgot to mension i live in portugal (shortest country in europe)

I forgot to mension i live in portugal (shortest country in europe)
I figured as much from your username. I thought average Portuguese is like 5'8, i wonder why.

• +1
Reactions: joao
Also yesterday i chatted with a woman 25 years old and she said ideal height is 165 to 175

I figured as much from your username. I thought average Portuguese is like 5'8, i wonder why.
Maybe i am not sure but i lived in spain for 4 months and noticed people there are a bit taller

The good thing about spain is there are lots of asians

And face is more important for online dating

People below 5'8 shouldnt go to clubs it is useless

Clubs are for tall gymmaxed normies

People below 5'8 shouldnt go to clubs it is useless
Bro stop shizo posting my thread. Your height is brutal im surprised you‘re still alive

• So Sad
Reactions: joao
my life started at 1 foot 2.5 kg idk about u

Retarded copers.
They are only cool because you never meet them in person.
Even kater is mainly attractive because he ONLY shows his face on omegle
I listed 6 men who were below 6ft who are/were sexually successful despite being below average height. It seems like you are the one coping here.

I listed 6 men who were below 6ft who are/were sexually successful despite being below average height. It seems like you are the one coping here.
In everybodys minds tupac was 6'2 at least
Eazy-e no women thirst over
Justin beiber is still basically thought of as a kid even though hes already married
Damiat kater only shows his face on omegle so his height doesnt matter
cillian murphy and eminiem idk but cillian only plays the rich guy in most of his movies anyways

Also they have a HUGE halo of MONEY and STATUS.
You will never reach that probably.
Also RDJ who is 5'8 gets mocked CONSTANTLY for using height increasing shoes

How am I coping when I literally dwarf you and my genes are literally superior to yours LOL

• +1
How am I coping when I literally dwarf you and my genes are literally superior to yours LOL
thats cool but i dont remember asking + ill put you on ignore now

True. Where I live I'd say the average height of males of the age about 20 is like 6'1 at least. Everyhwere I go I see at least one 6'5 or 6'6+ Dude. Absolutely brutal in Europe. I guess in the US you can get away with 5'10, but if you live in a well developed region in Europe, it's over.