5"10 is not a good height

True. Where I live I'd say the average height of males of the age about 20 is like 6'1 at least. Everyhwere I go I see at least one 6'5 or 6'6+ Dude. Absolutely brutal in Europe. I guess in the US you can get away with 5'10, but if you live in a well developed region in Europe, it's over.
Es ist vorbei

• +1
Reactions: GermanCel
height is overplayed here (i'm 6'8 btw)

Bro, i'm suffering at 5'0, 14 yrs old, a bit fine with it, not stressing but i keep seeing threads here that say "5'6-5'11 isn't good" literally suicidefuel.

6 to 6'1 is perfect cause your actually gonna be able to build some muscle and not look like a skinny cuck faggot that is unless you have elite level genes

if you are 5'8 to 5'11 your gonna hieght mog 90% of the population in southern and eastern asian countries you will be considred tall trust me

If you reached 6 foot you would say life really starts at 6'2

If you reached 6'2 you would say life starts at 6'4

If you were 6'4 you would be tall but you would probably wish you were 6'6
I've never heard a 6'4 guy saying they would wanna be taller. Most of them say they wanna be shorter because they barely fit anywhere (even though they are passively benefitting from their height)

thats cool but i dont remember asking + ill put you on ignore now
Manlet at 5'2 thinks hes equal to an ultra rich ultra famous people who still got LUCKY
LOL Retard

i don't see how anyone can say its ideal or even okay, it might be average but its absolutely brutal.

you heightmog most women but some are either you're height or taller
many men are taller or the same height, anyone who's smaller than you is considered short to most people

life really does start at 6 foot
Bro I am 5’10 and 50% of girls in my classes are my height and 80% of guys heightmog me hard wdym

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne