5 reasons Why I am an Anti-Agemaxxer

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
1. I fear death. I believe after death, it’s truly over for me. Everything. There is nothing for me and that scares me. I believe being alive is the most important thing because everything else that matters to me requires that I’m alive.

2. I want to live my best. Let’s say that hypothetically I reduced my biological age by 10 years (without making me a 7 year old jfl). This means that I could live for 10 more years of course, but what’s less appreciated and understood is that for the rest of my life I’d live 10 years younger. So even if I didn’t live any longer, that would still be wonderful. Health and youth are synonymous so for every following day of my life I’d live 10 years healthier. I have grandparents suffering debilitating effects of aging, and if they could be biologically younger right now, that would improve their lives by so much. So you can see how being younger improves the rest of your life.

3. I want to look my best. This ties into the theme of this forum: looks. So many people focus on improving their looks but reducing the decline of your looks can be just as important. I want to youthmog people, being a manlet, this can be a cope of mine. Imagine I’m 50 but look 30, I could mog in my own way. Agepill is brutal so staying young looking should be the basics of looksmaxxing, especially because by the time I can ascend with procedures it may be a decade or so, and I wouldn’t want to be an oldcel by then.

4. I’ve always wanted to see the future. It turns out that I can. Because I can only time travel at a constant rate, the only way to see farther into the future is by simply lasting longer.

5. The longer I live (and that potential is based on my rate of aging combined with my current biological age), the more likely I’ll survive long enough to live when technology exists to reverse aging. And if I can reach that point, then I’ve potentially just unlocked the extraordinary privilege to live an amazingly long and interesting life…

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, Tr0ubLe, Detective and 15 others
1. I fear death. I believe after death, it’s truly over for me. Everything. There is nothing for me and that scares me. I believe being alive is the most important thing because everything else that matters to me requires that I’m alive.

2. I want to live my best. Let’s say that hypothetically I reduced my biological age by 10 years (without making me a 7 year old jfl). This means that I could live for 10 more years of course, but what’s less appreciated and understood is that for the rest of my life I’d live 10 years younger. So even if I didn’t live any longer, that would still be wonderful. Health and youth are synonymous so for every following day of my life I’d live 10 years healthier. I have grandparents suffering debilitating effects of aging, and if they could be biologically younger right now, that would improve their lives by so much. So you can see how being younger improves the rest of your life.

3. I want to look my best. This ties into the theme of this forum: looks. So many people focus on improving their looks but reducing the decline of your looks can be just as important. I want to youthmog people, being a manlet, this can be a cope of mine. Imagine I’m 50 but look 30, I could mog in my own way. Agepill is brutal so staying young looking should be the basics of looksmaxxing, especially because by the time I can ascend with procedures it may be a decade or so, and I wouldn’t want to be an oldcel by then.

4. I’ve always wanted to see the future. It turns out that I can. Because I can only time travel at a constant rate, the only way to see farther into the future is by simply lasting longer.

5. The longer I live (and that potential is based on my rate of aging combined with my current biological age), the more likely I’ll survive long enough to live when technology exists to reverse aging. And if I can reach that point, then I’ve potentially just unlocked the extraordinary privilege to live an amazingly long and interesting life…
Just like me FR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Also High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: ivan karamazov and Deleted member 1901

Anti-agemaxx is based, imagine being 30 mogging everybody because they just can't take care of their health lmao. You may not mog young chads, but you'll probably mog a lot of people who mogged you, most will age like milk

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, becomingnearperfect, KING REIDYZ and 6 others

5. The longer I live (and that potential is based on my rate of aging combined with my current biological age), the more likely I’ll survive long enough to live when technology exists to reverse aging. And if I can reach that point, then I’ve potentially just unlocked the extraordinary privilege to live an amazingly long and interesting life...
I expect you to likely have no children or significant others. I also expect you to have a very small friend group or none at all.
Trying to live as long as possible means that having any connections to others is a detriment.

• +1
. I fear death. I believe after death, it’s truly over for me. Everything. There is nothing for me and that scares me. I believe being alive is the most important thing because everything else that matters to me requires that I’m alive.
damn this is kinda dumb, everything will come to an end, and if you want to life longer or immortal become a billionaire is the best thing you can do, and why should fear death? there's still a chance to get reincarnated as Jordan Barret :lul: , but yeah everyone have their own fear.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 5.5psl
damn this is kinda dumb, everything will come to an end, and if you want to life longer or immortal become a billionaire is the best thing you can do, and why should fear death? there's still a chance to get reincarnated as Jordan Barret :lul: , but yeah everyone have their own fear.
Chances are your going to reincarnate as a young indian/chinese men :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 31022
I expect you to likely have no children or significant others. I also expect you to have a very small friend group or none at all.
Trying to live as long as possible means that having any connections to others is a detriment.
one of my desires is to secure a girl for ltr to teach my antiageing ways and live happily with

idc much about friends, although i have semi-friends here online who i do respect

and yeah i have no children

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TheDragon
Lifefuel. I love it when other guys my age start getting wrinkles and lose hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Frexa, LooksThinker, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
Lifefuel. I love it when other guys my age start getting wrinkles and lose hair.
That's like only of the few features I like about myself, age 20 and still NW0 while many of my friends are already balding, hope I can keep this until I moneymaxx to hair transplant if needed

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 1901
yes, most guys my age have wrinkles around their eyes when they smile, even some when they dont

i am wrinkle free on my face even while smiling besides some tiny wrinkles under my eyes that tho they cant be noticed are nonetheless causing me angusih

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
I doubt you'll be good looking and appealing as Tom Cruise when he was 47 as shown below as that is mainly determined through genetics. Of course, taking care of yourself is important, but genetics is the biggest when it comes to looking young.

xm8vooc3wo4b1.jpg

I doubt you'll be good looking and appealing as Tom Cruise when he was 47 as shown below as that is mainly determined through genetics. Of course, taking care of yourself is important, but genetics is the biggest when it comes to looking young.

xm8vooc3wo4b1.jpg
genetics are vastly important yes, even in aging, and in aging genetics are often downplayed

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
genetics are vastly important yes, even in aging, and in aging genetics are often downplayed
Yeah, so do you think you have Tom Cruise aging genetics to look as youthful as him when he was 47? He can pass in his 20s despite being 47 there.

@ph4ntom @rooman @optimisticzoomer @ReinerGeist1

Yeah, so do you think you have Tom Cruise aging genetics to look as youthful as him when he was 47? He can pass in his 20s despite being 47 there.
id estimate my aging genetics to be around average. that would be nice if i had 99+ percentile aging genetics

@Eriot Lodger @Earth Dollar

good to see fellow anti-age maxxing, i am trying to immortality maxx, no death at all need to exploit this shitty planet and the universe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
id estimate my aging genetics to be around average. that would be nice if i had 99+ percentile aging genetics
At least you are honest, and yeah Tom Cruise is one in millions example to be that good looking and to look that young at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 1901
At least you are honest, and yeah Tom Cruise is one in millions example to be that good looking and to look that young at that age.
i am nearly always honest. its overall easier that way and overall beneficial to be honest

Do u wear sunscreen? Do u use tretinoin? Do u autophagy max?

• +1
good to see fellow anti-age maxxing, i am trying to immortality maxx, no death at all need to exploit this shitty planet and the universe.
how serious are you about antiagemaxxing? and how long have you been into this? id be interested in your ideas and approach

i am nearly always honest. its overall easier that way and overall beneficial to be honest
Good for you. What do you think Tom Cruise did to look that young other than genetics?

• +1
apparently eating fewer calories is good for anti-age-maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 1901
Do u wear sunscreen? Do u use tretinoin? Do u autophagy max?
i wear sunscreen i dont use retinoids

i dont do extended fasts but i plan to

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Good for you. What do you think Tom Cruise did to look that young other than genetics?
i havent done any research so no idea

probably he wears sunscreen at least

apparently eating fewer calories is good for anti-age-maxxing.
caloric restriction is controversial in already lean humans but it does retard aging as least by a small amount is my perception

how serious are you about antiagemaxxing? and how long have you been into this? id be interested in your ideas and approach
lmao its a new idea, quite recent beside the anti-aging stuff for skins, i am looking for studies were they found a substances or something that stops or significantly reduces aging

• +1
lmao its a new idea, quite recent beside the anti-aging stuff for skins, i am looking for studies were they found a substances or something that stops or significantly reduces aging
there are things that significantly reduce aging, but i assume you mean majorly based on the context. unfortuneatly there is nothing like that yet for humans. i think the reason is that aging is not a single process but EVERY SINGLE PROCESS that is change (disorder) over time and stopping ALL of these is currently impossible but theoretically possible

there are things that significantly reduce aging, but i assume you mean majorly based on the context. unfortuneatly there is nothing like that yet for humans. i think the reason is that aging is not a single process but EVERY SINGLE PROCESS that is change (disorder) over time and stopping ALL of these is currently impossible but theoretically possible
that means its time to lab/research maxx lmao

nice that you are health conscious at your age.

I think one of the most important parts of anti aging is making sure you are getting enough micronutrients and macronutrients as well as doing a lot of exercise.

• +1
nice that you are health conscious at your age.

I think one of the most important parts of anti aging is making sure you are getting enough micronutrients and macronutrients as well as doing a lot of exercise.
Exercise actually probably doesn’t slow aging necessarily, but is certainly good for improving healthspan and lifespan (but maximum lifespan)

honestly i think its cope, i think its mostly because u r unsatisfied with the present so you project your happiness in an imaginary future

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 1901
honestly i think its cope, i think its mostly because u r unsatisfied with the present so you project your happiness in an imaginary future
Everything outside of reproduction is a cope. At least this is a “beneficial” cope.

You are correct that I am not satisfied with the present, and so I imagine a better future. I’ve never been satisfied with the present and my mind is always on the future.

Nice. Cut out junk food, refined sugar, alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs. Avoid sun rays. Reduce or eliminate the amount of hot showers. Exercise regularly. Eat a lot of fish.
I take cold showers (but where I live it’s not really a cold shower at this time of year)

I want to eat more fish

Everything outside of reproduction is a cope. At least this is a “beneficial” cope.

You are correct that I am not satisfied with the present, and so I imagine a better future. I’ve never been satisfied with the present and my mind is always on the future.
thats not good and a recipe to the worst life you can live tbh

• Hmm...
Jfl living life till 90 as ugly wagecuck really isn't worth it
I'm happy blasting roids mogging subhumans to oblivion having the stacks and live till 60.
Keep coping.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 19766
How do we live forever though? What do u think of those news articles and shit that claim immortality in 50 years?

• +1
We’d have to be able to reverse all aspects of aging.

Very unlikely.
So do u think we won't live to see true immortality? I fear death a fuck ton too but I just think that if normies dont care then I shouldn't either.

• +1
nigga listen up :

you can agemaxx as much as you want but always remember that there's some dumbass low IQ high T illness dudes that don't give a fuck about your life and can destroy you in a second.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Krakowski
nigga listen up :

you can agemaxx as much as you want but always remember that there's some dumbass low IQ high T illness dudes that don't give a fuck about your life and can destroy you in a second.
christian bale reaction s GIF

So do u think we won't live to see true immortality? I fear death a fuck ton too but I just think that if normies dont care then I shouldn't either.
I think it’s very unlikely that we’ll live to a point where society will figure out how to reverse all aspects of aging.

But still, humans will gain insight on how to better slow aging, and probably reverse some aspects of aging in our lifetimes. So the more you slow aging now, the longer you can live, which means the farther into the future you can be, which means better understanding of aging, which means being able to better fight aging, which means living even longer, which means a higher chance of living long enough to reverse aging in a way to live much longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
nigga listen up :

Yes, I’ll carry a firearm when I’m able to.

nigga listen up :

i am also terminator/strenght maxxing, that dumbass can come,

I think it’s very unlikely that we’ll live to a point where society will figure out how to reverse all aspects of aging.

But still, humans will gain insight on how to better slow aging, and probably reverse some aspects of aging in our lifetimes. So the more you slow aging now, the longer you can live, which means the farther into the future you can be, which means better understanding of aging, which means being able to better fight aging, which means living even longer, which means a higher chance of living long enough to reverse aging in a way to live much longer.
It's crazy how like nobody here discusses death or even aging much tbh, so I'm glad ur bringing this up

• +1