5 reasons Why I am an Anti-Agemaxxer

1. I fear death. I believe after death, it’s truly over for me. Everything. There is nothing for me and that scares me. I believe being alive is the most important thing because everything else that matters to me requires that I’m alive.

2. I want to live my best. Let’s say that hypothetically I reduced my biological age by 10 years (without making me a 7 year old jfl). This means that I could live for 10 more years of course, but what’s less appreciated and understood is that for the rest of my life I’d live 10 years younger. So even if I didn’t live any longer, that would still be wonderful. Health and youth are synonymous so for every following day of my life I’d live 10 years healthier. I have grandparents suffering debilitating effects of aging, and if they could be biologically younger right now, that would improve their lives by so much. So you can see how being younger improves the rest of your life.

3. I want to look my best. This ties into the theme of this forum: looks. So many people focus on improving their looks but reducing the decline of your looks can be just as important. I want to youthmog people, being a manlet, this can be a cope of mine. Imagine I’m 50 but look 30, I could mog in my own way. Agepill is brutal so staying young looking should be the basics of looksmaxxing, especially because by the time I can ascend with procedures it may be a decade or so, and I wouldn’t want to be an oldcel by then.

4. I’ve always wanted to see the future. It turns out that I can. Because I can only time travel at a constant rate, the only way to see farther into the future is by simply lasting longer.

5. The longer I live (and that potential is based on my rate of aging combined with my current biological age), the more likely I’ll survive long enough to live when technology exists to reverse aging. And if I can reach that point, then I’ve potentially just unlocked the extraordinary privilege to live an amazingly long and interesting life…

1. I fear death. I believe after death, it’s truly over for me. Everything. There is nothing for me and that scares me. I believe being alive is the most important thing because everything else that matters to me requires that I’m alive.

2. I want to live my best. Let’s say that hypothetically I reduced my biological age by 10 years (without making me a 7 year old jfl). This means that I could live for 10 more years of course, but what’s less appreciated and understood is that for the rest of my life I’d live 10 years younger. So even if I didn’t live any longer, that would still be wonderful. Health and youth are synonymous so for every following day of my life I’d live 10 years healthier. I have grandparents suffering debilitating effects of aging, and if they could be biologically younger right now, that would improve their lives by so much. So you can see how being younger improves the rest of your life.

3. I want to look my best. This ties into the theme of this forum: looks. So many people focus on improving their looks but reducing the decline of your looks can be just as important. I want to youthmog people, being a manlet, this can be a cope of mine. Imagine I’m 50 but look 30, I could mog in my own way. Agepill is brutal so staying young looking should be the basics of looksmaxxing, especially because by the time I can ascend with procedures it may be a decade or so, and I wouldn’t want to be an oldcel by then.

4. I’ve always wanted to see the future. It turns out that I can. Because I can only time travel at a constant rate, the only way to see farther into the future is by simply lasting longer.

5. The longer I live (and that potential is based on my rate of aging combined with my current biological age), the more likely I’ll survive long enough to live when technology exists to reverse aging. And if I can reach that point, then I’ve potentially just unlocked the extraordinary privilege to live an amazingly long and interesting life…
To bad we can’t live longer bro , imagine seeing the state of the world in 2123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Anti-agemaxx is based, imagine being 30 mogging everybody because they just can't take care of their health lmao. You may not mog young chads, but you'll probably mog a lot of people who mogged you, most will age like milk
Looksmaxxing is indeed a marathon

Could you link your old thread on anti aging ?

Anti-agemaxx is based, imagine being 30 mogging everybody because they just can't take care of their health lmao. You may not mog young chads, but you'll probably mog a lot of people who mogged you, most will age like milk
yeah ull mog irrelevant subhumans as a irrelevant subhuman

young chad ages good he doesnt need antiage

yeah ull mog irrelevant subhumans as a irrelevant subhuman

young chad ages good he doesnt need antiage
Chad is exception, exception proves the rule

Hungry Ice Cream GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

High Iq.
I read a book once about a man who went to the monks temples to discover how to reverse age. He came back young. What he did was basically the five rites. And ofc the 6th one which is the real anti aging. Some diet changes too