5 years ago XXXTentacion got killed

I talked about this in my post I gathered every proof that I studied since 2020 all in one post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Peeps shit was laced
yeah they gave him fent xanax
his managers didnt give a fuck about him they left the nigga to die

nigga overdosed was dying everybody was with him but nobody paid attention or just didnt give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy

nigga overdosed was dying everybody was with him but nobody paid attention or just didnt give a fuck
he used to sleep a ton so they thought nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
“ no bro it’s all about talent” :feelsuhh:

Let them cope what’s the coincidence both top top 4 rappers steamed on Spotify both rapped about “baphomet” multiple times lol
I'm into that idea too. It sounds ridiculous till you actually find out they all do that. Yeah bro, just a coincidence, minor detail.
did he go through mk ultra programming?
No nigga, they do rituals. Even Jack Paul do that shit (you can google it)
They practice pagen rituals from the past (how do you think the gauls / celts etc were that fearless and warlike?)
They either communicate with demons or with other spirits to fuel their bodies.

You know what's funny, even Ukrainian forces do that. Even the Azov battalion practice pagen rituals (google it)
They cut themselves and slip the blood into the ground and bury it, while looking at some pagen god etc

worked for them ngl.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 23239

Yea they knew if he died theyd get the money because he was signed with them

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Last edited:
I'm into that idea too. It sounds ridiculous till you actually find out they all do that. Yeah bro, just a coincidence, minor detail.

They practice pagen rituals from the past (how do you think the gauls / celts etc were that fearless and warlike?)

You know what's funny, even Ukrainian forces do that. Even the Azov battalion practice pagen rituals (google it)
They cut themselves and slip the blood into the ground and bury it, while looking at some pagen god etc

worked for them ngl.
Bro I studied freemasonry and occult since 2015 I’m telling at first I didn’t believe in mk ultra but it’s legit I mean look at my thread above and look in his song beside the Masonic lodge the butterfly symbolises project monarch mk ultra

Also juice wrld has 4k unreleased song even his manager lol bunny said hee didn’t these existed also if use tracker u will see many of these have been leaked 2020-2022 he was making song after he faked his death

Bro I studied freemasonry and occult since 2015 I’m telling at first I didn’t believe in mk ultra but it’s legit I mean look at my thread above and look in his song beside the Masonic lodge the butterfly symbolises project monarch mk ultra
Can you post the Azov pagen ritual? they tryna delete it from everywhere, I saw it on youtube and on twitter but it's no more. I mean it's there I just can't fucking find it

yeah

I saw the video where those niggerss followed him into the place. X looked their way…if only he would have been smart enough to not carry cash with him. Goofy ahhh mf
Blud tought he was in passive mode gta5 online type shit☠️☠️☠️
Nah nigha you got smoked and we took your cash ripbozo
Homie tagged y'all two in particular only to get constant jokes about the nigga dying 💀

@Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Dr. Bludy
Don’t take my word for it u do research

Can you post the Azov pagen ritual? they tryna delete it from everywhere, I saw it on youtube and on twitter but it's no more. I mean it's there I just can't fucking find it

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
??? For those reading this I’ll give undeniably proof that their faked their death and are satanic masons the main narrative won’t give u shit

missclicked and send some indian shit

@Makhachev Look at the statue they're worshipping and then google pagen gods

or you just think they're completely retarded and the celebs are retards and the people who print your money are retards

• +1
Bro idk etc that is i mainly focus on Hollywood and occult symbolism in music industry and other industry and their signs im not familiar with azov nazi battalion did rituals

Bro idk etc that is i mainly focus on Hollywood and occult symbolism in music industry and other industry and their signs im not familiar with azov nazi battalion did rituals
kek you're only interested in the fancy shit not the actual theory, whatever

• +1
@Makhachev Look at the statue they're worshipping and then google pagen gods

or you just think they're completely retarded and the celebs are retards and the people who print your money are retards
Bro if u and @Makhachev read my juice wrld post u would understand everything tons of proof there

• JFL

worked for them ngl.

It's them honouring the dead.

It's them honouring the dead.

View attachment 2268508
Not talking about this video, talking about the video where they worship a pagen god (are you dumb?) it's right in the video, they cut themselves, scream pagen shit, and go to the god and pray to him.

Just google pagen statues and compare, you're surely not retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 28691
76D46DE4 5D6B 49E8 A7F8 464CFAD336D8

75DF1F44 FEEF 4A39 8076 AB9948E92E79
EA4B150C 1A67 4A2E 9D49 F4C879F71CFE
A8C15B7D 1ABB 4E13 BA9E 288642D7F8FB
BAB6DF84 D411 4AC6 AA56 8D51541C3B74

main steam narrative say all these terms to divert goyim

Muh mainstream narrative, my grand-grandfather was in Waffen-SS.

What you think they were blasted with before battle?

Morphin, drugs, stimulants, Soviets gave their soldiers spirits.

That's normal shit lol.

@falcon1 go away son nobody cares about that, you spam too much shit. I give it in tiny bites and talk to them about their war so it's more interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
@falcon1 go away son nobody cares about that, you spam too much shit. I give it in tiny bites and talk to them about their war so it's more interesting
Ah playing the rabbit hole game deeper it goes…

• JFL
He blatantly tells u he is getting controlling by illumianti yet most people make excuse lol

So what.

We need illuminati, world government is needed.

We need a great reset

So what.

We need illuminati, world government is needed.

We need a great reset
You will nothing and u will be happy cuck- klaus Schwab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

Indeed, nobody cares about some stupid nigger that overdosed.

Idc who killed him, the tooth fairy, the ZOG the evil spirits the dick parasites or drugs idgaf nigga dead nigga dead bury that faggot and let him be eaten by worms.

• JFL
Jfl if ur not selling ur soul to be world famous

Ah playing the rabbit hole game deeper it goes…
Nigga you can't come up that loaded, bites...first show them their own people do that shit in war time

another thread gone to shit...

Indeed, nobody cares about some stupid nigger that overdosed.

Idc who killed him, the tooth fairy, the ZOG the evil spirits the dick parasites or drugs idgaf nigga dead nigga dead bury that faggot and let him be eaten by worms.
Sure bro the “stupid” nigger who “Over Dosed” is top 4 rap most streamed rapper in 2023 - :feelsuhh:

FFD38238 8D34 4FDD B15E 4EE41DF7BEB6
FD88CB8E 11EA 4E25 B1C0 98610363E759

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 23239
B
Nigga you can't come up that loaded, bites...first show them their own people do that shit in war time
based my approach is blatantly straight I don’t waste time giving crumbs

Mid rapper, most of his albums have tons of incomplete songs, his best works are mostly his early demos / singles