6'2 steroid/maxxed/orgechad/10

I used to model and got next to no pussy the minute I got bigger and leaner. I have literally slept with over 100 plus girls in the last couple of years.

Theyll never get it lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA JFL this guy is still a slayer
you are coping severely mate how is he a slayer?.

dude your eye area is more important
honestly i think his eye area is fucked because he just doesn't sleep or has some kind of decease
im pretty sure it might be because of a deformity tbh

hes not a slayer in his current look those are bugged out like a topgun fighter is on its tale.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

JFL LOWER 3RD >EYE AREA women have a subconsious reaction to the first the 2nd is a meh it adds on to attractiveness

JFL LOWER 3RD >EYE AREA women have a subconsious reaction to the first the 2nd is a meh it adds on to attractiveness
proof?

inb4 posts facehackings video of autistic bullshit theory

Well his follows from first princaples what do you have ?

use common fucking sense mate. the examples he uses are almost allways statusmaxxed to shit.

someslayers like Meeks , Lucky Blue Smith and Tyler Maher have literally RECESSED mandibles.
I'm gonna need a good side profile no frauding
if it was true then

this guy would have 100000000000000x more attention than Meeks

use common fucking sense mate. the examples he uses are almost allways statusmaxxed to shit.

someslayers like Meeks , Lucky Blue Smith and Tyler Maher have literally RECESSED mandibles.

Yet they were famous with women before they got all this shit and how did they become status maxxed ? in before women perfer ganster's jfl if that was the case why ugly people not getting celebrated ? their seems to be a correlation with jawline and attraction

if it was true then View attachment 89440

this guy would have 100000000000000x more attention than Meeks

You didn't even understand the vedio ffs i can go in depth why this guy is not meeks level i can tire this topic out to death

Yet they were famous with women before they got all this shit and how did they become status maxxed ? in before women perfer ganster's jfl if that was the case why ugly people not getting celebrated ? their seems to be a correlation with jawline and attraction
the only examples I saw in that video were obviously not just attractive for their lower third .

ofc its an attractive thing to have a look lower third but its nothing compared to the eye area .

the only examples I saw in that video were obviously not just attractive for their lower third .

ofc its an attractive thing to have a look lower third but its nothing compared to the eye area .

Eye is cope eye colour that is more the thing your looking for call it cope but eye colour gives off that effect of the supernatural it's meek's eye color that helped like crazy eye colour is such a halo it is up thier is the lower 3rd's level
those eyes helped halo him into next level handsome eye area is mainly cope and most the time the issue is bad symmetry not eye area

Eye is cope eye colour that is more the thing your looking for call it cope but eye colour gives off that effect of the supernatural it's meek's eye color that helped like crazy eye colour is such a halo it is up thier is the lower 3rd's level View attachment 89448 those eyes helped halo him into next level handsome eye area is mainly cope and most the time the issue is bad symmetry not eye area
you are saying this because your eye area sucks and you have only two options of fix. jaw implants/ surgery and stroma. if you had the option to get hunter eyes you would be saying different stuff

don
I am also prepping for a bodybuilding show so I am always straving and eating next to nothing in terms of calories.

4Vn0d8U.jpg

HpdeBTf.jpg

XzHexzb.jpg

RzjkPxk.jpg

pG5mpNc.jpg

don't kill yourself with the roids man.

• WTF
Reactions: ChadKahn
don

don't kill yourself with the roids man.

Only if you kill yourself will you be truly alive.

Roids don't stupid comments kill.

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
alphas dont care
lol, alphas are common, they aren't even 1 in a 100. People act like 1 in 10 guys are alphas, you have to look alpha to be alpha, idec.

lol, alphas are common, they aren't even 1 in a 100. People act like 1 in 10 guys are alphas, you have to look alpha to be alpha, idec.
that is why you're beta

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
slayer of post prime birds

takes dedication tho

that is why you're beta
how am i a beta, you don't even know me lol. Sorry, let me buy you some more steroids so you can flex while almost naked in a room full of other guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and ChadKahn
how am i a beta, you don't even know me lol. Sorry, let me buy you some more steroids so you can flex while almost naked in a room full of other guys.
you think someone can look alpha. No buddy alphas are genetic anomalies

Also fucking hard core motivation to roid max and ascend, I don’t think I’ll ever get anywhere near your size, what sort of workout routine would you recommend for me trying to bulk, please give as much advuce as people I wanna get big fella

da heck did i just read
Don't think you can read you have 7th grade level education.
Also fucking hard core motivation to roid max and ascend, I don’t think I’ll ever get anywhere near your size, what sort of workout routine would you recommend for me trying to bulk, please give as much advuce as people I wanna get big fella
you already failed.
nothing
did you mean to get this big? whats been your favourite size?
the size I have now. I feel like a god walking on the street or on the beach with my short off.

yesterday I got on the train with my tanktop there was at least six girls sitting they couldn't stop staring at me giggling and shit. I am not even that good looking but my frame height and shredded state just makes pussy go wet its a fact of life.
100% Gorean Truth.

What other choice do they have than submit to strong men ?
Plus they like it.
women have more choice they still hold all the power. Some can just take it away from them

Eye is cope eye colour that is more the thing your looking for call it cope but eye colour gives off that effect of the supernatural it's meek's eye color that helped like crazy eye colour is such a halo it is up thier is the lower 3rd's level View attachment 89448 those eyes helped halo him into next level handsome eye area is mainly cope and most the time the issue is bad symmetry not eye area
You're so low IQ

A large majority of time betas call other men betas. Alphas dont call betas betas. I would know because I too am a beta who cas other men betas.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You look good height if 6'2 10/10 face 6.5/10 and body 6/10 if you want to have perfect body just dont use steroids all studies show that women prefer natural looking body even as a men i can tell whenewer soemeone using steroids and all of my friends say that perfect is soemeone who has maybe maximum connor murphy body this days no more gandi is like perfect at this pic
Screenshot 20190825 105511

you're going to age like shit lmao enjoy it while it lasts

Hey Chad Kahn nice job bro you look good recommend me a steroid cycle. I already ran Tren and my hair started falling out so no dice on that.

Also fuck the haters man, so many pussies on here scared to juice or get surgeries, but its the only way to see results

Absolutely a mogging machine

Hey Chad Kahn nice job bro you look good recommend me a steroid cycle. I already ran Tren and my hair started falling out so no dice on that.

Also fuck the haters man, so many pussies on here scared to juice or get surgeries, but its the only way to see results
hair is genetic you would of lost your hair regardless.

I blast tren and at 41 still have hair.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 685
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod