6k milestone

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Nothing of too much interest/importance to say. Mostly gonna be posting these for any motivation and to keep myself on track but yeah. 6k milestone on my path to bimax

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
bimax with a good surgeon (e.g. alfaro) costs like 30k, how you gonna 5x that 6k?

bimax with a good surgeon (e.g. alfaro) costs like 30k, how you gonna 5x that 6k?
Well here's hoping I can find something better paying on my way, this is just the beginning for me

I'm a castizo. Is there any chance I can larp as a med so I can get the Alfaro discount 😩

Well here's hoping I can find something better paying on my way, this is just the beginning for me

I'm a castizo. Is there any chance I can larp as a med so I can get the Alfaro discount 😩
Bimax is a meme if your jaws aren't deformed. Don't expect to become drastically better looking.

PSL surgeons are overrated.
Got any good recommendations? I did a bit of research but ultimately am trying to aim for Alfaro for consistent good results with jawlines similar to mine, also am in need of CCW rotation which they seem to have down pretty well. Gunson seems pretty decent at those but they're even more overpriced along with botching a good handful of their patients and leaving them to the wayside. I'm not sure how experienced Ramieri is with CCW rotation I haven't seen much of that from em'. Andreischev is on the run with lawsuits on them and only one or two really good results. I'd need to larp both as med AND a woman if I wanted to go with Raffaini. None of Zarrinbal's befores resemble my jaw recession. Sailer lost their mind and I'd still be paying my debt in the afterlife. Shetty is Indian, enough said. Found some smaller name ones but most of them only make pretty mid advancements and don't really care for aesthetic results, they just want you in and out the door

Bimax is a meme if your jaws aren't deformed. Don't expect to become drastically better looking.
I have the worst gummy smile, literally all gum if I try smiling normally, nose is a bit bent and down turned causing nasolabial folds, constant sinus issues, chin angle is bad along with not being very protruding. Frick my for mouth breathing all my life

I know bimax is a bit of a meme at this point but I've come across a decent amount of befores that resemble my jaw and had decent ascensions in their afters

Got any good recommendations? I did a bit of research but ultimately am trying to aim for Alfaro for consistent good results with jawlines similar to mine, also am in need of CCW rotation which they seem to have down pretty well. Gunson seems pretty decent at those but they're even more overpriced along with botching a good handful of their patients and leaving them to the wayside. I'm not sure how experienced Ramieri is with CCW rotation I haven't seen much of that from em'. Andreischev is on the run with lawsuits on them and only one or two really good results. I'd need to larp both as med AND a woman if I wanted to go with Raffaini. None of Zarrinbal's befores resemble my jaw recession. Sailer lost their mind and I'd still be paying my debt in the afterlife. Shetty is Indian, enough said. Found some smaller name ones but most of them only make pretty mid advancements and don't really care for aesthetic results, they just want you in and out the door
I honestly don't know. There is Augusto Pary and Konrad Walerzak.

I have the worst gummy smile, literally all gum if I try smiling normally, nose is a bit bent and down turned causing nasolabial folds, constant sinus issues, chin angle is bad along with not being very protruding. Frick my for mouth breathing all my life

I know bimax is a bit of a meme at this point but I've come across a decent amount of befores that resemble my jaw and had decent ascensions in their afters
So it seems like you have a genuine issue then.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I honestly don't know. There is Augusto Pary and Konrad Walerzak.
Some of Augusto's work looks pretty okay though I don't see much resembling my jaw. Anyplace I can find more info on Konrad? I don't see many pics appearing for them

Some of Augusto's work looks pretty okay though I don't see much resembling my jaw. Anyplace I can find more info on Konrad? I don't see many pics appearing for them
You should email him.

Honesly, if your jaws are as fucked as you say they are, any halfway decent maxfac could make you look better than you do rn.

Honesly, if your jaws are as fucked as you say they are, any halfway decent maxfac could make you look better than you do rn.
I had the same thoughts but since bimax is sorta going to be a one time thing for me I want to save up for a good result

Let me know if you go with augusto pary. i live in brazil so I can help you out with some stuff including accommodation and expenses.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Let me know if you go with augusto pary. i live in brazil so I can help you out with some stuff including accommodation and expenses.
Appreciate the offer :Comfy: 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851