8 IU HGH everyday

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
I have been using peptides since one month and gonna start using hgh soon ( it’s already on its way).
Should i directly start off with 8 iu everyday or slowly build up?

I have been using peptides since one month and gonna start using hgh soon ( it’s already on its way).
where did u get hgh

B

What’s the goal? 8 iu is a lot

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
What peptides? Not much reason to slowly build up but if you do make it steep

I’m reluctant to post my pics on this forum but about 4-5 months of 2-4IU a day my nose looked way more fleshy compared to now being off it. I have a ton of pics and I look older now. My bones actually look better now and my nose isn’t as big anymore idk if it was water retention or what

Do at ur own risk

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thereallegend
I’m reluctant to post my pics on this forum but about 4-5 months of 2-4IU a day my nose looked way more fleshy compared to now being off it. I have a ton of pics and I look older now. My bones actually look better now and my nose isn’t as big anymore idk if it was water retention or what

Do at ur own risk
Did you grow tho? And i know watee retention is real. Only gonna do it 4,5 months and peptides about 3.25 months in total

Did you grow tho? And i know watee retention is real. Only gonna do it 4,5 months and peptides about 3.25 months in total
Nah im 24, I took it to see if I could get better facial bones from it.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Go from 173 to 177-178 im 17,75 to my bone age is delayed by half a year
So are you 18.5? Or do you mean your bone age is like 17.3?

So are you 18.5? Or do you mean your bone age is like 17.3?
Im actually 17 and 7 months and my bone age is 17 and 1 months. I dont know if its 100% correct tho since the only information that i have is that my bone age was 13.45 when i was 14.18

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
B

Are you taking some AI?

is 8 iu really necessary, derek from mpmd apparently got acromegalic levels from 3iu, assuming you're buying from qsc which is supposedly in the 90% of purity which is probably close to pharma level.

also how many injections per day are you going to do

is 8 iu really necessary, derek from mpmd apparently got acromegalic levels from 3iu, assuming you're buying from qsc which is supposedly in the 90% of purity which is probably close to pharma level.

1 injection before bed and the source is deusmedical

1 injection before bed and the source is deusmedical
i think ill try and split into 3 different injections per day, to more accurately create higher baseline levels like acromegalic people, rather than spikes

how is injection though, do you need a new needle everytime ? and how does the reconsituitiion work

Attachments

• 11102_2007_34_Fig1_HTML.png
    11102_2007_34_Fig1_HTML.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0

3iu is legit nothing. the mean daily secretion of the pituitary is 0.5mg, or 1.5iu. a teenage male would secrete a lot more than that. 8iu is a good dose for the average 65-70kg teen

3iu is legit nothing. the mean daily secretion of the pituitary is 0.5mg, or 1.5iu. a teenage male would secrete a lot more than that. 8iu is a good dose for the average 65-70kg teen
Im doing 8 and grew 1,2 cm

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
click the link

click the link
you should not be touching any kind of drug or mess with your health. your ignorance is a clear indicator on how you are genuinely going to hurt yourself doing this.

1. derek is old as fuck, hes like 30-40. of course his igf1 level is not going to be anywhere near the output of a teenager.
2. 3iu is still double normal ranges, his checks out, but 400ng/ml is still within normal ranges. for a 15 year old normal ranges can range up to 600.

also, do not use fucking blogs as primary sources bro. get your opinion from something higher in the hierarchy of evidence, use blogs to build on your base understanding. derek is a massive shill for ru58841, he has affiliate links for half the shit he pushes.

do u trust a high quality clinical study or some derek from moreplates more dates on dosing for growth hormone?

and remember, his goals are different from yours. he is trying to have hair thickness and density and muscle hyperplasia. you are trying to grow your bones.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
8 iu is od sure the recommend is 0.2-0.3/kg but i still feel 8 is alot i wouldnt go above 5, even tho its a speculative theory with no study i believe soft tissue growth is exponential based on the dose dont quote me on that just a slight theory i had while on some certain stuff

8 iu is od sure the recommend is 0.2-0.3/kg but i still feel 8 is alot i wouldnt go above 5, even tho its a speculative theory with no study i believe soft tissue growth is exponential based on the dose dont quote me on that just a slight theory i had while on some certain stuff
where did you get 5iu from?
and exponential based off dose? why? in the study i provided they used about 5iu for the children and experienced no improvement

where did you get 5iu from?
when i say this its gonna sound crazy

Out of my ass

No but seriously 5iu seems to be the dose ive seen people experience high soft tissue growth, also ik ur gonna say muh wheres proof of this clip muh retarded bloggers no evidence
But rich piana and ifbb pros i think it was either 4 or 6 iu that they said to no go over
and exponential based off dose? why?
Just a theory it appears to me it gets exponentials higher here lemme draw what i mean out for u
7589350E D009 4216 907A 697BD324ADDC

in the study i provided they used about 5iu for the children and experienced no improvement
mb its late af for me so sorry if i missread, i dnr the whole study, but does the study not say that it had nothing to do with dose and was cause of various different reasons?

Out of my ass

No but seriously 5iu seems to be the dose ive seen people experience high soft tissue growth, also ik ur gonna say muh wheres proof of this clip muh retarded bloggers no evidence
But rich piana and ifbb pros i think it was either 4 or 6 iu that they said to no go over

Just a theory it appears to me it gets exponentials higher here lemme draw what i mean out for u
View attachment 2857968

mb its late af for me so sorry if i missread, i dnr the whole study, but does the study not say that it had nothing to do with dose and was cause of various different reasons?
im not even going to explain to you how wrong you are. consider going into trades.

im not even going to explain to you how wrong you are. consider going into trades.
U cant explain how wrong i am because i never made a point in my convo? All i said is that it could exponentially increase it, either u replied to the wrong person which im hoping u did or ur another one of those retards who think theyre smart that i argue with just for them to end up saying theyre gonna rape me and then stop replying

• Ugh..

Out of my ass

View attachment 2857968

1. you literally admitted you pulled it out of your ass. bodybuilders and ifbb pros using gh is not applicable to teenagers, as 1. teenagers have open plates and because hormones are generally used up and rarely recycled / reused as they are not catalysts means that you can tolerate substantially more. the average teenager's igf1 levels go up to 600 naturally and you dont see them become fucking ogres, but a full grown adult's igf1 after injecting hgh is around 400ng/ml, look at derek if u really want to look at bloggers.

2. theory, you literally fucking scribbled. what you said before was enough, where you thought that growth hormone would exponentially increase soft tissue size.

3. you literally said "dnr". that works on a forum like this but if your considering injecting hormones and peptides into yourself you need to see what you are doing and how you can prevent side effects and damage to your body. the study used only gh no ai, however with a 0.5/kg per week dose of growth hormone, they had no improvements of adult height compared to placebo, meaning for a teenagers, 5ius would not be enough.

U cant explain how wrong i am because i never made a point in my convo? All i said is that it could exponentially increase it, either u replied to the wrong person which im hoping u did or ur another one of those retards who think theyre smart that i argue with just for them to end up saying theyre gonna rape me and then stop replying
your point was to avoid using anything above 4-6 ius as bodybuilders wouldnt go above that dosage.

and im not one of those forum baiters who are here for fun. i am genuinely worried that you are going to fuck yourself up. "think theyre smart" i dont think i am smart bro. i am 14. but you are being ignorant about what you are possibly doing to yourself and i dont like the idea of a teenager who is already living a hard life if they are on this forum making it worse for themselves.

1. you literally admitted you pulled it out of your ass.
dude i cant believe it… i was joking this was a joke i cant believe u cant realize that are u nt? Like im not hating it was clearly a joke id get if u said its not a funny one but it was clearly a joke
bodybuilders and ifbb pros using gh is not applicable to teenagers, as 1. teenagers have open plates and because hormones are generally used up and rarely recycled / reused as they are not catalysts means that you can tolerate substantially more. the average teenager's igf1 levels go up to 600 naturally and you dont see them become fucking ogres, but a full grown adult's igf1 after injecting hgh is around 400ng/ml, look at derek if u really want to look at bloggers.
Im not reading this as u clearly missed my joke..
2. theory, you literally fucking scribbled. what you said before was enough, where you thought that growth hormone would exponentially increase soft tissue size.
Yeh the scribble was a joke man do u not see the smiley face on the bottom left
3. you literally said "dnr". that works on a forum like this
Yeh it was a joke…
but if your considering injecting hormones and peptides into yourself you need to see what you are doing and how you can prevent side effects and damage to your body.
Yeh ik how to im injecting alot of shit into my body…
the study used only gh no ai, however with a 0.5/kg per week dose of growth hormone, they had no improvements of adult height compared to placebo, meaning for a teenagers, 5ius would not be enough.
In it they said the reasons why it didnt work not the dose… 5 iu is enough for results

dude i cant believe it… i was joking this was a joke i cant believe u cant realize that are u nt? Like im not hating it was clearly a joke id get if u said its not a funny one but it was clearly a joke

Im not reading this as u clearly missed my joke..

Yeh the scribble was a joke man do u not see the smiley face on the bottom left

Yeh it was a joke…

Yeh ik how to im injecting alot of shit into my body…

In it they said the reasons why it didnt work not the dose… 5 iu is enough for results
yeah mb for not knowing it was a joke. the scribble shouldve tipped me off.

"The above findings and considerations demonstrate that the effect of GH treatment is dose-dependent and suggest that doses over 0.23 mg/kg/week are necessary to achieve meaningful improvements in adult height in non-GHD short children. We conclude that GH treatment in non-GHD short children in Japan does not improve the adult height of treated children because the GH dose currently being administered, 0.175 mg/kg/week, is insufficient."

for reference, for my stats (75kg bw)
you would need 7.3ius

the dose they used in this study would actually have been higher than what you reccomend, as you reccomend 5ius max, which for me would be closer to 0.156mg/kg/week

your point was to avoid using anything above 4-6 ius as bodybuilders wouldnt go above that dosage.
4 or 6, yes bodybuilders wouldnt go above those doses for specific reasons aside from growth… u can go above my exponential theory still stands i dont think anything above 5 is necessary
and im not one of those forum baiters who are here for fun.
I enjoy having fun sometimes
i am genuinely worried that you are going to fuck yourself up.
I wont i know alot more im just trying to have fun ;(, i consider only around 6 users on this forum significantly smarter than me, i wont mess myself up i just dont take things seriously at all times
"think theyre smart" i dont think i am smart bro.
i didnt mean that
Alot of people on here are younger than u ud be surprised
but you are being ignorant about what you are possibly doing to yourself
Im not i know alot, i just dont talk about it at all times i dont wanna be serious at all times
and i dont like the idea of a teenager who is already living a hard life if they are on this forum making it worse for themselves.
Ill be fine ik what im doing

4 or 6, yes bodybuilders wouldnt go above those doses for specific reasons aside from growth… u can go above my exponential theory still stands i dont think anything above 5 is necessary

I enjoy having fun sometimes

I wont i know alot more im just trying to have fun ;(, i consider only at most 6!users on this forum significantly smarter than me, i wont mess myself up i just dont take things seriously

i didnt mean that

Alot of people on here are younger than u ud be surprised

Im not i know alot, i just dont talk about it at all times i dont wanna be serious at all times

Ill be fine ik what im doing
alright, i hope u grow to 6'4 bro, gl.
which 6 users do u think? i feel like it gets to a point where all they are doing is theory.

yeah mb for not knowing it was a joke. the scribble shouldve tipped me off.
All good lol
"The above findings and considerations demonstrate that the effect of GH treatment is dose-dependent and suggest that doses over 0.23 mg/kg/week are necessary to achieve meaningful improvements in adult height in non-GHD short children. We conclude that GH treatment in non-GHD short children in Japan does not improve the adult height of treated children because the GH dose currently being administered, 0.175 mg/kg/week, is insufficient."

for reference, for my stats (75kg bw)
you would need 7.3ius

the dose they used in this study would actually have been higher than what you reccomend, as you reccomend 5ius max, which for me would be closer to 0.156mg/kg/week
Yeh in my first reply to u i mention the 0.2-0.3 kg thing its pretty common thing on here but i still dont fully agree with it

alright, i hope u grow to 6'4 bro, gl.
which 6 users do u think? i feel like it gets to a point where all they are doing is theory.
Vista, osie, enchanted_elixir, realsurgerymax

Enchanted is gone deleted his acc
Surgerymax is a surgeon so he wont really help u
Vista is inactive
Osie is inactive

Aside from them i cant think of anyone whose humbled me i guess, reading them talk makes me feel dumb sometimes lol, l get there eventually tho

Vista, osie, enchanted_elixir, realsurgerymax

Enchanted is gone deleted his acc
Surgerymax is a surgeon so he wont really help u
Vista is inactive
Osie is inactive

Aside from them i cant think of anyone whose humbled me i guess, reading them talk makes me feel dumb sometimes lol, l get there eventually tho
i dont know about enchanted dude. his knowledge seems very general and elementary, like he hasnt spent more than 1-2 hours researching a topic. a good starting point, but definitely not one of the highest iq on this forum

and vista? i havent seen anything that was truly gamechanging. i remember a few forum members studying anabolic cell pathways, thats probably the highest iq ive seen on this forum. not like what affects them, but like how they work n shit

dna methylation was also interesting but it didnt get anywhere. and i disagree with osie's stance on peptides, saying they should be used alongside gh and ai and using a somastatin inhibitor. none of those are proven to be safe long term, and gh already is effective. i remember talking to jackb0y and he speculated him using a somastatin inhibitor drove soft tissue growth way higher and peptides fucking him up. at the end of the day i think gh and ai still remains king

i dont know about enchanted dude. his knowledge seems very general and elementary, like he hasnt spent more than 1-2 hours researching a topic. a good starting point, but definitely not one of the highest iq on this forum
Hes a genius he simplifies his guides if u look through his comments hes insanely smart
and vista? i havent seen anything that was truly gamechanging.
Mustved missed his megaguide in ‘22
i remember a few forum members studying anabolic cell pathways, thats probably the highest iq ive seen on this forum. not like what affects them, but like how they work n shit
Feels good knowing my guides what pops up when i search anabolic cell pathways im just like that fr
66ACE1D6 D9F8 4E4A 83F4 7A225F7DB425

dna methylation was also interesting but it didnt get anywhere.
Oh golly goodness i might actually be him

DFAF738F 4C5B 4517 96DB 51BEE8F4D417

and i disagree with osie's stance on peptides, saying they should be used alongside gh and ai and using a somastatin inhibitor.
I agree with it people have tried this and alot of ppl are doing it rn with no issues
none of those are proven to be safe long term, and gh already is effective.
Gotta maximize the gains 🤷‍♂️
i remember talking to jackb0y and he speculated him using a somastatin inhibitor drove soft tissue growth way higher and peptides fucking him up. at the end of the day i think gh and ai still remains king
Jackb0y is an osie dick rider and his acc is banned now he never really showed anything interesting he just rewrote osies words

Gh and ai are king there are alot of other shit u can take that are as good

and vista? i havent seen anything that was truly gamechanging. i remember a few forum members studying anabolic cell pathways, thats probably the highest iq ive seen on this forum. not like what affects them, but like how they work n shit

dna methylation was also interesting but it didnt get anywhere. and i disagree with osie's stance on peptides, saying they should be used alongside gh and ai and using a somastatin inhibitor. none of those are proven to be safe long term, and gh already is effective. i remember talking to jackb0y and he speculated him using a somastatin inhibitor drove soft tissue growth way higher and peptides fucking him up. at the end of the day i think gh and ai still remains king
I gotta sleep rn its 3am for me ill reply to u tmrw sorry 😔

• +1
you should not be touching any kind of drug or mess with your health. your ignorance is a clear indicator on how you are genuinely going to hurt yourself doing this.

1. derek is old as fuck, hes like 30-40. of course his igf1 level is not going to be anywhere near the output of a teenager.
2. 3iu is still double normal ranges, his checks out, but 400ng/ml is still within normal ranges. for a 15 year old normal ranges can range up to 600.

also, do not use fucking blogs as primary sources bro. get your opinion from something higher in the hierarchy of evidence, use blogs to build on your base understanding. derek is a massive shill for ru58841, he has affiliate links for half the shit he pushes.

do u trust a high quality clinical study or some derek from moreplates more dates on dosing for growth hormone?

and remember, his goals are different from yours. he is trying to have hair thickness and density and muscle hyperplasia. you are trying to grow your bones.
yeah ngl ill admit i was wrong i was researching just now and came back to say i was wrong

what do you think about 5iu a day for 5-6 months, i feel like if i don't grow at all during that time theres no point going for longer and growing my soft tissue and making me uglier

yeah ngl ill admit i was wrong i was researching just now and came back to say i was wrong

what do you think about 5iu a day for 5-6 months, i feel like if i don't grow at all during that time theres no point going for longer and growing my soft tissue and making me uglier
i think for growth hormone you need high doses. the myth that 7ius is the effective dose comes out of nowhere tbh. i would bump up the dosage but the timeframe should be a little longer, in most studies theres a larger deviation at around 1-2 years of dosage.

if you are a decent height, if your soft tissue starts growing get the fuck off. however, if your like me, boneless chinese getting a rhino in my gap year, soft tissue growth wouldnt really matter for me.

and if you get off, do debloating and see if its legit soft tissue growth or water retention.
good luck tho bro. dont get hurt. remember, worse case you take roids during uni and slay

i think for growth hormone you need high doses. the myth that 7ius is the effective dose comes out of nowhere tbh. i would bump up the dosage but the timeframe should be a little longer, in most studies theres a larger deviation at around 1-2 years of dosage.

if you are a decent height, if your soft tissue starts growing get the fuck off. however, if your like me, boneless chinese getting a rhino in my gap year, soft tissue growth wouldnt really matter for me.

and if you get off, do debloating and see if its legit soft tissue growth or water retention.
good luck tho bro. dont get hurt. remember, worse case you take roids during uni and slay
lolll im asian(mixed) in the uk too who will also probably get rhino
i will probably end up doing 6 months then assess if ive grown even a little bit before i buy again.
do you remember the link to the 1-2 years of dosage study or know what to google to find it?