A final word from BeautifulBones

S

Sub4Male

Iron
So here’s the full story

One of my penpals from Snapchat was coming into town, and I was inspired by @VST 's troll thread to make one of my own. Everyone was accusing me of larping , so I was like what would make this funny. If I wasn't one black man , but three white men lmao. I used the number 3 because my fav nursery rhyme was 3 blind mice. My mom used to sing it to me before I went to sleep when we were homeless. I'm a christian man and don't like lying this was just supposed to be a joke, and I was going to come back in the afternoon after I showed my friend around manhattan. However this never got a chance to occur , as there was a mob slowly forming about my presence and it resulted in my ban

In summary

I'm a real black person

I work in Tech

Two people have given me $285 dollars to be in both my programs, and their very happy. If they weren't you would have seen two threads made about it. However I'm retiring these programs. My collagen/skin product will still come out though

The algo is real , and I'm working on it see the end of the thread

However I do want to bid the members a final adieu

TO THE MEMBERS

@Nibba - I thought I really hated you which is very hard for me . However after a day or two I realized I don't hate you per say, but mother nature herself. She put so much potential intellect, height, frame into such a bipolar and emotional inmature package. Although you don't have social media I was able to get your full name and the university you attend. I was full set on making sure you never saw the inside of a medical school except as a janitor. I had my assistant write and rewrite a letter that had screenshots of your racist and bipolar behaviour with proof it was you. However I've dropped this , and I've deleted the letter. I wish you nothing but the best

@VST - You were definitely the most entertaining person that disliked me by far. Of the the 7 threads made against me yours was head and shoulders above everything else. You seem to have some contention about my story of origin , and how I've come to be. To this I have no response my life is my life, and I must live with the pro's and con's of it everyday. Your second contention was with me charging for programs. This really go me thinking , as to why so much people hate me for making money on this forum, but no one hated me IRL. Then it dawned on me I live in NYC and although 135.8k (what I made last year) is a lot in some places, and rich in the third world. It's literally ain't shit in NYC I live in a 600 sq ft 1 bed apt, and I ride the subway. I also don't slay as much as you think I do I'm 99th percentile introverted I have sex with at most 5 girls a year, but most years it's 1-2 and I try to keep them around as long as possible.

Here's an article so you can see how 100 K in NYC really ain't shit

https://www.financialsamurai.com/ho...han-100000-in-expensive-cities-like-new-york/

You really need 200 K to be comfortable and 300 k to be a baller , and even then your not in the top 1% of income here

@battlefieldincel , @Tony , @Curious0 @Felix97

To you men I have nothing but a sick taste in my mouth. I encouraged you men. Gave you information for free, and gave you hope @battlefieldincel . However this did not stop you guys from joining in the mob in me getting banned. Men like yourselves is why I can count my true friends on only one hand.

@Ledgemund

You were a pseudo-intellectual , and sorry but you've never said anything of value. Besides picking at grammar mistakes and a few decimal places on my standard deviations. Your like an annoying kid , but your likely a teenage or grown man. You have some maturing to do.

@Ropemaxing and @theropeking

These men are the most knowledgable I know of, and they defended me when the mob came with their fire and pitchforks. I wish them the best

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 95627 PM

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 95611 PM

@Dude420

Your obv a smart dude, but what you have yet to realize is the looks theory is still in it's infancy, and it's not like there's a lot of funding for studies of this sort. So in your studying of looks phenomenology although very thorough is inherently limited. So although you intellect would allow you to grasp the studies are not broad enough for you to get a cohesive view. You must look at the studies , but also go into the wild. This field is new just like how evolutionary psychology was new 10-15 years ago.

remember what Einstein said

@MD_Hopeful69
- I would've let you in the program , but something told me you were going to do a chargeback ,and nobody has time for that. I wish you the best though you have some of the best skin I've seen on this site

TO THE MODS

@Sergeant - This forum isn't perfect. Theres trolling, bullying , anti-semitism , anti-african americanism , and much more. However this place is beautiful at it's core people striving to be better, and a curiosity about looks theory

This is why between now and summer I will donate between $250 and $1000 dollars

I know this site cost $200 just for the xenforo licensing and $20-$50 a month for hosting, and I respect what your doing here

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 100312 PM

@11gaijin is the most active mod, and when he leaves you will see a noticeable drop in forum quality. He was my favorite and had the best sense of humor

Weed is low iq , and you can't even have a human discussion with him. Let us pray for him

The other mod I've had sparse contact with but he seems alright

What will happen to me?

Well after me and my friend had dinner , and discussed some technology related things. I showed him the algo, and he was impressed, but after talking to him for 15 more minutes. I realized how complicated the snapchat application actually was, and I realized how much better my own software could get. So I must go from working 15-20 hours to 40-50. My plan is to hire two snapchat or image recognition engineers and have my software fully finish by the end of the year. Hopefully my collagen/skin product is successful ,so I can afford to pay them.

Will I come back ?

Maybe maybe not

I may come back just to show everyone to final polished software, but at that point I may not care in proving that I was legit. Only time will tell

At the end of the day Let the record show:

- I never scammed anyone
- I never got mogged in the debate, although dude420 got close

I wish all of us children of god many blessing in 2019

Happy Looksmaxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, IWantToMax, BigBoy and 6 others
You were one of the users I liked the most here. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock and Sub4Male
A larp within a larp within a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
5abb9eb43216742a008b45cc 1334 667

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I'm ashamed to be a New Yorker now

• +1
A larp within a larp within a larp
Nobody has time to make plot similar to the one in inception ,but feel free to believe in whatever you want

Some people still believe the earth is flat
I'm ashamed to be a New Yorker now

Ahh one of my haters, but you were too insignificant, and low IQ to make the list

Work on your trolling tbh. Take a lesson or two from VST

I also doubt you live in manhattan prob bronx, brooklyn or queens. IQ too low to make a fair deal of money ngl

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Nobody has time to make plot similar to the one in inception ,but feel free to believe in whatever you want

Some people still believe the earth is flat

Ahh one of my haters, but you were too insignificant, and low IQ to make the list

Work on your trolling tbh. Take a lesson or two from VST

I also doubt you live in manhattan prob bronx, brooklyn or queens
Nigga just take the L

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Sorry bro, it is likey we're racist and hateful because the way we have been treated in life. It is easier for us to change outside than inside.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Sub4Male
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Sub4Male
Sorry bro, it is likely we're racist and hateful because the way we have been treated in life. It is easier for us to change outside than inside.

I have no harsh feelings against anyone on this site

It was just surprising after all the content I dropped on here
I know how it is to be in a dark place, and it can seem like your in to deep of a hole

Just everyday try to be 1% better than you were the day before. Your in my thoughts and prayers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock and FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
As if because I have a more rigorous scientific approach than you, it necessarily equates that you are more gifted than me on the ability to think outside the box, how deluded can you be? That fact of that matter is, I know vastly more than you and IQ mug you which allow me to make more connections and further accurate connections than you, this results in me coming to better conclusions than you on any subject relating to SMV/PSL and such.

The bottom line boyo, you don't know what you don't know, which make you too dumb to realize you are in the wrong. Your opinion is worth jack shit when it is supported by nothing other than your opinion.

Do you have a vague idea why I am on an autistic obscure forum as this one? Don't you find in unfitting that someone who read hundreds of books on psychology included book such as 1300 pages Handbook on evolutionary psychology is discussing here with ill-informed adolescent on Lookism? Maybe it is because that despite all the knowledge he accumulated that boyo is still open-minded and skeptical enough to realize that there are interesting concepts to explore in regard to the Black Pill which is worth further exploring and that the best community he managed to find to discuss such concepts was this forum.

"So although you intellect would allow you to grasp the studies are not broad enough for you to get a cohesive view"
Why do you think I want to write a book?
Are expecting it to be a compilation of scientific studies?
I see many things that the scientific field haven't explore far enough and, on the flip side, I see that the community have a poor scientific perspective to support the ideologies they are bringing forward which sometimes make them come to wrong or flawed conclusions. You have no idea how much further and deeper the ideas I will present goes from the mainstream but also from what the community is concluding on those matters.

So shut the fuck up.

And by the way, I mogged you in our debate and I will prove it to you, check my next thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
As if because I have a more rigorous scientific approach than you, it necessarily equates that you are more gifted than me on the ability to think outside the box, how deluded can you be? That fact of that matter is, I know vastly more than you and IQ mug you which allow me to make more connections and further accurate connections than you, this results in me coming to better conclusions than you on any subject relating to SMV/PSL and such.

The bottom line boyo, you don't know what you don't know, which make you too dumb to realize you are in the wrong. Your opinion is worth jack shit when it is supported by nothing other than your opinion.

Do you have a vague idea why I am on an autistic obscure forum as this one? Don't you find in unfitting that someone who read hundreds of books on psychology included book such as 1300 pages Handbook on evolutionary psychology is discussing here with ill-informed adolescent on Lookism? Maybe it is because that despite all the knowledge he accumulated that boyo is still open-minded and skeptical enough to realize that there are interesting concepts to explore in regard to the Black Pill which is worth further exploring and that the best community he managed to find to discuss such concepts was this forum.

"So although you intellect would allow you to grasp the studies are not broad enough for you to get a cohesive view"
Why do you think I want to write a book?
Are expecting it to be a compilation of scientific studies?
I see many things that the scientific field haven't explore far enough and, on the flip side, I see that the community have a poor scientific perspective to support the ideologies they are bringing forward which sometimes make them come to wrong or flawed conclusions. You have no idea how much further and deeper the ideas I will present goes from the mainstream but also from what the community is concluding on those matters.

So shut the fuck up.

And by the way, I mogged you in our debate and I will prove it to you, check my next thread.

Someone is still angry ?

For what reason I don’t know

IQ and Openess to Experience are two different phenomena

I don’t doubt your iq is high , but your openess to experience is average I’m guessing . However you’d need to take a hexaco test to be certain. Openess to experience is what allows people to form new theories . Lincoln, Einstein and Steve Jobs were all very high in this trait . I’m personally 5 SD + in this , and it’s what I’m most proud of . Next being IQ . Anyway I wish you nothing but the best and I’ll check every couple months to see if you published that book

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Someone is still angry ?

For what reason I don’t know

I don’t doubt your iq is high , but your openess to experience is average I’m guessing . However you’d need to take a hexaco test to be certain. Openess to experience is what allows people to form new theories . Lincoln, Einstein and Steve Jobs were all very high in this trait . I’m personally 5 SD + in this , and it’s what I’m most proud of . Next being IQ . Anyway I wish you nothing but the best and I’ll check every couple months to see if you published that book

honestly just stfu, basement dwelling faggot

• +1
honestly just stfu, basement dwelling faggot
You never made it to this list because you were insignificant . I’m sorry your insults weren’t better , or maybe I might have remembered you I wish you a happy 2019
And you were one of the first to view this thread it took you an hour to say that ?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and IndianJock
You never made it to this list because you were insignificant . I’m sorry your insults weren’t better , or maybe I might have remembered you I wish you a happy 2019
And you were one of the first to view this thread it took you an hour to say that ?
You said you had a 40mm PFL can you PM a pic of it? I’m acc curious to see what it would look like

your just annoying. i didn't even read your shitty thread,

just rope already.

• +1
I’ll check every couple months to see if you published that book

Indeed and I mug you on both; IQ it is clear you are too dumb to realize your level of dumbness, secondly if you showed openness you would use more than your own flawed algorithm to prove your theories.

Btw, don't bother for my book until quite some time, research takes time, particularly when you are planning on using well over over 100 studies as reference from different fields, coming with new theories (which I will have several in of in my books) is intricate and take a certain level rigorousness, all things you never somewhat done to a smaller level, I am not pulling this out of my ass like you, the fact that you think your revolutionary theories have any sort of value is laughable.

Last edited:
  • +1
You said you had a 40mm PFL can you PM a pic of it? I’m acc curious to see what it would look like
I measure wrong it’s 37 mm . I thought you were supposed to measure according to your canthal tilt instead of a straight vertical line

Imagine Broderick hunters eye shape(like exactly) , but slightly longer then Andreas eriksen.
your just annoying. i didn't even read your shitty thread,

just rope already.
High IQ poster
Indeed and I mug you on both; IQ it is clear you are too dumb to realize your level of dumbness, secondly if you showed openness you would use more than your own flawed algorithm to prove your theories.

Btw, don't bother for my books until quite some time, research takes time, particularly when you are planning on using well over over 100 studies as reference from different fields, coming with new theories (which I will have several in of in my books) is intricate and take a certain level rigorousness, all things you never somewhat done to a smaller level, I am not pulling this out of my ass like you, the fact that you think your revolutionary theories have any sort of value is laughable.

Dude your insecure and slightly delusional . I gave you nothing but credit in this thread. Even in your “I only mog Nibba” thing under your acc . You can see your fragile ego. @Nibba obv mogs you to hell and back he has prob 40 lbs of muscle on you as well .

I read all the theory . The things you pmed me are old and I read them in 2016. You started attacking me on my jaw width thread . Although there are multiple studies that show ovulating woman prefer wider jaws.

What happened with me is that I read all the theory and evolutionary psychology , and I decided it was conclusive enough, as it’s still in its infancy. You’ve never even seen the software work and your critiquing it as well. Why do you have a dildo so far up your ass ?

However I’ll stil give your book a read out of curiousity. Start saying “ I only mog nibba and bb”. Because you were delusional when it comes to me as well

EDIT: Also you’ve never taken a hexaco test , but you just assume your high in Openess to experience? I’m becoming more and more skeptical of your book ngl

Last edited:
To you men I have nothing but a sick taste in my mouth. I encouraged you men. Gave you information for free, and gave you hope @battlefieldincel . However this did not stop you guys from joining in the mob in me getting banned. Men like yourselves is why I can count my true friends on only one hand.
Oh please, I didn't even get involved in this nonsense, tell me exactly what I did? Other than like some of the troll posts?

Just kys faggot

50.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Welp happy 2019 to everyone I guess

I‘ve told you straight to your face, what I exactly thought of you in some other thread. I don‘t wanna repeat it here, since your post is somewhat positive and polite. The final post in which you stated you‘d be fake made me lose all the respect I had left for you. You could‘ve guessed that I‘d troll and talk shit about you after that larp story. However I wish you best of luck with your product, the same way I did in your very first thread about your collagenmaxxing projects

I don't want to write a long text here so I just wish you the best for the future and your algo :feelsokman: I respect you for gaining so much knowledge on several subject areas in a short time (Body, facial structure, skin etc.)

If you ever need help with your algo you can always contact me (PM):feelsokman:

BeautifulBones, good at rating. But the point of rating is that it's how most people perceive you, you don't need a professional to do it. Generally has good information, knows his shit. Kinda scammy though and it's quite obvious that his skin program probably wouldn't achieve much. I've said before that vast majority of collagen and skin improvements can be achieved through the basics: diet, exercise, hygiene, moisturizing, dermabrasion/exfoliation. May he rest in peace. Amen.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Sub4Male what is your skin product called? Why are you making it and what is good about it?

@Ledgemund

You were a pseudo-intellectual , and sorry but you've never said anything of value. Besides picking at grammar mistakes and a few decimal places on my standard deviations. Your like an annoying kid , but your likely a teenage or grown man. You have some maturing to do.

Lok, I'm honored that in my limited interactions with you I got under "you're" skin well enough for you to include me, @BeautifulBoners.

Happy looksmaxin

• +1
Rest in peace, this forum needs you back, look at this shitshow lol.

• WTF
Reactions: Coping
Legit, high iq poster got bullied off the site
yes too many narcies got IQ mogged because they couldnt match the wuality of his threads, i learnt more from him when he was here than my entire blackpill time combined

I'm not reading this highschool essay you wrote

• +1
Nigga just take the L
^ this

OP is a glownigger faggot who guzzles on gallons of african semen.
My collagen/skin product will still come out though
I will release a skin guide that will make your penis shrink and your skin turn pale you fucking retard.
And guess what? It is FREE you nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
So here’s the full story

One of my penpals from Snapchat was coming into town, and I was inspired by @VST 's troll thread to make one of my own. Everyone was accusing me of larping , so I was like what would make this funny. If I wasn't one black man , but three white men lmao. I used the number 3 because my fav nursery rhyme was 3 blind mice. My mom used to sing it to me before I went to sleep when we were homeless. I'm a christian man and don't like lying this was just supposed to be a joke, and I was going to come back in the afternoon after I showed my friend around manhattan. However this never got a chance to occur , as there was a mob slowly forming about my presence and it resulted in my ban

In summary

I'm a real black person

I work in Tech

Two people have given me $285 dollars to be in both my programs, and their very happy. If they weren't you would have seen two threads made about it. However I'm retiring these programs. My collagen/skin product will still come out though

The algo is real , and I'm working on it see the end of the thread

However I do want to bid the members a final adieu

TO THE MEMBERS

@Nibba - I thought I really hated you which is very hard for me . However after a day or two I realized I don't hate you per say, but mother nature herself. She put so much potential intellect, height, frame into such a bipolar and emotional inmature package. Although you don't have social media I was able to get your full name and the university you attend. I was full set on making sure you never saw the inside of a medical school except as a janitor. I had my assistant write and rewrite a letter that had screenshots of your racist and bipolar behaviour with proof it was you. However I've dropped this , and I've deleted the letter. I wish you nothing but the best

@VST - You were definitely the most entertaining person that disliked me by far. Of the the 7 threads made against me yours was head and shoulders above everything else. You seem to have some contention about my story of origin , and how I've come to be. To this I have no response my life is my life, and I must live with the pro's and con's of it everyday. Your second contention was with me charging for programs. This really go me thinking , as to why so much people hate me for making money on this forum, but no one hated me IRL. Then it dawned on me I live in NYC and although 135.8k (what I made last year) is a lot in some places, and rich in the third world. It's literally ain't shit in NYC I live in a 600 sq ft 1 bed apt, and I ride the subway. I also don't slay as much as you think I do I'm 99th percentile introverted I have sex with at most 5 girls a year, but most years it's 1-2 and I try to keep them around as long as possible.

Here's an article so you can see how 100 K in NYC really ain't shit

https://www.financialsamurai.com/ho...han-100000-in-expensive-cities-like-new-york/

You really need 200 K to be comfortable and 300 k to be a baller , and even then your not in the top 1% of income here

@battlefieldincel , @Tony , @Curious0 @Felix97

@Ledgemund

@Ropemaxing and @theropeking

These men are the most knowledgable I know of, and they defended me when the mob came with their fire and pitchforks. I wish them the best

View attachment 10910

View attachment 10911
@Dude420

Your obv a smart dude, but what you have yet to realize is the looks theory is still in it's infancy, and it's not like there's a lot of funding for studies of this sort. So in your studying of looks phenomenology although very thorough is inherently limited. So although you intellect would allow you to grasp the studies are not broad enough for you to get a cohesive view. You must look at the studies , but also go into the wild. This field is new just like how evolutionary psychology was new 10-15 years ago.

remember what Einstein said

View attachment 10912

@MD_Hopeful69
- I would've let you in the program , but something told me you were going to do a chargeback ,and nobody has time for that. I wish you the best though you have some of the best skin I've seen on this site

TO THE MODS

@Sergeant - This forum isn't perfect. Theres trolling, bullying , anti-semitism , anti-african americanism , and much more. However this place is beautiful at it's core people striving to be better, and a curiosity about looks theory

This is why between now and summer I will donate between $250 and $1000 dollars

I know this site cost $200 just for the xenforo licensing and $20-$50 a month for hosting, and I respect what your doing here

View attachment 10913

@11gaijin is the most active mod, and when he leaves you will see a noticeable drop in forum quality. He was my favorite and had the best sense of humor

Weed is low iq , and you can't even have a human discussion with him. Let us pray for him

The other mod I've had sparse contact with but he seems alright

What will happen to me?

Well after me and my friend had dinner , and discussed some technology related things. I showed him the algo, and he was impressed, but after talking to him for 15 more minutes. I realized how complicated the snapchat application actually was, and I realized how much better my own software could get. So I must go from working 15-20 hours to 40-50. My plan is to hire two snapchat or image recognition engineers and have my software fully finish by the end of the year. Hopefully my collagen/skin product is successful ,so I can afford to pay them.

Will I come back ?

Maybe maybe not

I may come back just to show everyone to final polished software, but at that point I may not care in proving that I was legit. Only time will tell

At the end of the day Let the record show:

- I never scammed anyone
- I never got mogged in the debate, although dude420 got close

I wish all of us children of god many blessing in 2019

Happy Looksmaxing
Bump.

We haven’t had a poster as High IQ since 😓

Back then when the forum was 10x times more serious, emotional, drama-driven and closer-knit together

• +1
Reactions: Drugs