A Foid annihilated the soul of my best friend. He rejected his son because of babyincel syndrome and then he had children with a chadlita

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
I think this story is really cruel and shows the inhuman insensitivity of FOID. Synthesis: my best friend is an incel who was dating an alternative (emo) bitch with no father figure, I think the only reason she took him into account was because of my incel friend's darkmaxxing, since he has a rock band and sells marijuana.

The question is that after a while they had a son, and as soon as she saw him she rejected him for babyincel, what the establishment usually calls "postpartum depression" to justify the rejection of FOID for an ugly son. After it was over, the bitch had kids with a white chadlita, and once the babychad was born, she genuinely loved them. While she went to dump babyincel at her mum's house, and banned her from visiting my friend.

I don't think anything you have experienced with women can compare to this torture, to have your child's own mother reject him because of his looks, I think this is the most brutal pill I have ever seen in my life.

I don't understand how my friend hasn't ended his life yet.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, bloomercel, ingram33 and 5 others
Buddha was right, life is suffering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Depresso and !MagicMan777
I think this story is really cruel and shows the inhuman insensitivity of FOID. Synthesis: my best friend is an incel who was dating an alternative (emo) bitch with no father figure, I think the only reason she took him into account was because of my incel friend's darkmaxxing, since he has a rock band and sells marijuana.

The question is that after a while they had a son, and as soon as she saw him she rejected him for babyincel, what the establishment usually calls "postpartum depression" to justify the rejection of FOID for an ugly son. After it was over, the bitch had kids with a white chadlita, and once the babychad was born, she genuinely loved them. While she went to dump babyincel at her mum's house, and banned her from visiting my friend.

I don't think anything you have experienced with women can compare to this torture, to have your child's own mother reject him because of his looks, I think this is the most brutal pill I have ever seen in my life.

Holy shit 😞

you can't make this shit up

chrome-He-Cwr-H8-VGf.png

its even brutal in animal kingdom. for example storks and bird mothers are known for killing of ugly offsprings by throwing them down the tree.
just search infanticide.
some quora answer.

"Do mothers ever kill their own babies in the animal world? Darwinian evolution would say that sometimes they do.

mother bears, felines, canids, primates, and many species of rodents—from rats to prairie dogs—have all been seen killing and eating their young. Insects, fish, amphibians, reptiles, and birds also have been implicated in killing, and sometimes devouring, the young of their own kind.

10 seconds on google shows yes.. quite a few. One even throws it’s babies at predators.

Quokka babies gestate in the womb for only one month and then move into the mother's pouch. The baby lives with the mother for several months and at a year they are ready to mate. If a quokka mother is threatened by a predator she will often throw her baby on the ground to distract the predator and save her own life."

MUH,,,EMPATHETIC GENDER, MUH MOM ENERGY....

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Fuck... that's dark

Buddha was right, life is suffering
buddha was retarded for believing he can escape life/suffering

jfl at that schizo idk why retards praise him

• JFL
Reactions: SA7