[JFL] A girl just followed me through the whole city and sat next to me on subway

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Erudite
Jfl this fucking bitch thinks I like her or something.I looked at her once to check her out and we are on the subway right now and shes right fucking next to me even though there are so many free seats.I feel bad for her shes not really attractive.Ffs I am not going to look at her once.She followed me trough for 15 minutes jfl and keeps staring at me

Curious0

Curious0

If you get heightmogged by your door, it's over.
Pics or it didn't happen

Bewusst

Bewusst

Change is hard. Acceptance is even harder.
Jfl this fucking bitch thinks I like her or something.I looked at her once to check her out and we are on the subway right now and shes right fucking next to me even though there are so many free seats.I feel bad for her shes not really attractive.Ffs I am not going to look at her once.She followed me trough for 15 minutes jfl and keeps staring at me
Problems ...

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Wtf is wrong with you? Just start flirting and in 10 minutes you're getting killer blowjob on subway station toilet. If you mog girl bad, she will give all she got to you.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Spin that record babe (:
Run. She's about to k*** you
Not before using a well thought torture method lol.

@Simone Nobili be carefull otherwise ur sister won't keep getting to listen to you when you... play with yourself... :lul:
Wtf is wrong with you? Just start flirting and in 10 minutes you're getting killer blowjob on subway station toilet. If you mog girl bad, she will give all she got to you.
The blowjob of the death jfl you killed me

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Erudite
Not before using a well thought torture method lol.

@Simone Nobili be carefull otherwise ur sister won't keep getting to listen to you when you... play with yourself... :lul:

The blowjob of the death jfl you killed me
She was Kinda unnattractive.i couldnt get over that

Goblin

Goblin

๐•€๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐••๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™?
SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
Did you ever show your face here?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Adept
Jfl @ this virgin. Youโ€™ll come across a point in life when you wished you fucked all the pussies you could, ugly or not.
If thereโ€™s any advice I can give you just fuck everything that finds you attractive because even if you donโ€™t like her looks, youโ€™ll stil gain something from it, most importantly that feeling that you can fuck all the girls which will help you on the long run.

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
Jfl @ this virgin. Youโ€™ll come across a point in life when you wished you fucked all the pussies you could, ugly or not.
If thereโ€™s any advice I can give you just fuck everything that finds you attractive because even if you donโ€™t like her looks, youโ€™ll stil gain something from it, most importantly that feeling that you can fuck all the girls which will help you on the long run.
But It's Hypergamy then, and when they see they can get chadlite even though they look like witches you're boosting their ego.

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Erudite
I am not a virgin๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.I already said I'm chadlite.I can choose who to fuck

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Titbot OffTopic 17
chadpreetcel123 OffTopic 15
A OffTopic 36