A Greycel's Guide To Becoming More Social (Guide 1/3 BECOMING POPULAR)

cchad

cchad

Bronze
HOW TO BECOME POPULAR (GUIDE 1/3 BECOMING SOCIAL)

YOU WON’T BECOME POPULAR IF YOUR SUB 5 SO IF YOU ARE FIX THAT FIRST

Personality is a pattern of thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that distinguishes you from others.

A mix of genetic and natural factors can affect your personality. There is evidence that some personality traits, such as introversion-extroversion or neuroticism, is genetic, but these traits are not completely genetic. Your personality is also influenced by external factors like upbringing, cultural influences, and life experiences.
FP_mB-fSHoaF0VzhLopPkCH6MM-IJavIBBbg1o5mbSXqc1tK-P7UZQya40J8Q43R0TQ9hDm_QcuWK6GH-WMaCtMPJ_hDf6RcLLj7BdqtltDFpLAQv853gNsmqTS7peYiyb9FE9U3N7nZHm9pp0m3ktg

Being Social is easier said than done I’ve slowly started becoming more social and all you have to do is follow these steps:

Watch Every Video They Post:
https://www.youtube.com/@Charismaoncommand
%99.99 of people who watch these videos don’t actually take in the information in these videos. I recommend watching one a day, then go out and use what you’ve learned!

Optional:
https://www.youtube.com/@ThatWasEpic11
This guy makes entertaining videos just watch and notice the way he acts or just copy it

Go and talk to someone new everyday
This will be one of the hardest steps. Assuming you don’t look like a total creep go out and talk to at least one new person a day; this can be at school, work, gym, etc.

THAT'S ALL!
Follow the steps and you’ll become more social in 2 - 3 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, humanoidsub7, GalacticHero and 6 others
Social = HTN +

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30234 and thecel
so to become social, be more social, thanks bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, humanoidsub7, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You don't become popular by talking to a new person everyday jfl you become popular because of looks which draws people to you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, The Thinker and Part-Time Chad
You don't become popular by talking to a new person everyday jfl you become popular because of looks which draws people to you.
this is part 1 of 3 being social is a part of being popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
HOW TO BECOME POPULAR (GUIDE 1/3 BECOMING SOCIAL)

YOU WON’T BECOME POPULAR IF YOUR SUB 5 SO IF YOU ARE FIX THAT FIRST

Personality is a pattern of thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that distinguishes you from others.

A mix of genetic and natural factors can affect your personality. There is evidence that some personality traits, such as introversion-extroversion or neuroticism, is genetic, but these traits are not completely genetic. Your personality is also influenced by external factors like upbringing, cultural influences, and life experiences.
FP_mB-fSHoaF0VzhLopPkCH6MM-IJavIBBbg1o5mbSXqc1tK-P7UZQya40J8Q43R0TQ9hDm_QcuWK6GH-WMaCtMPJ_hDf6RcLLj7BdqtltDFpLAQv853gNsmqTS7peYiyb9FE9U3N7nZHm9pp0m3ktg

Being Social is easier said than done I’ve slowly started becoming more social and all you have to do is follow these steps:

Watch Every Video They Post:
https://www.youtube.com/@Charismaoncommand
%99.99 of people who watch these videos don’t actually take in the information in these videos. I recommend watching one a day, then go out and use what you’ve learned!

Optional:
https://www.youtube.com/@ThatWasEpic11
This guy makes entertaining videos just watch and notice the way he acts or just copy it

Go and talk to someone new everyday
This will be one of the hardest steps. Assuming you don’t look like a total creep go out and talk to at least one new person a day; this can be at school, work, gym, etc.

THAT'S ALL!
Follow the steps and you’ll become more social in 2 - 3 months
u speaking fax. ive n a social person and cahramstic. it all comes from experince, i used to shy asf. Another piece is advice is to just love others. Want to speak to them and engage with them and be friedly towards. that strat works every time and never fials because if ur charamstic and not in douchy way and being kind, they literaly cant hate u.

• +1
Reactions: cchad
u speaking fax. ive n a social person and cahramstic. it all comes from experince, i used to shy asf. Another piece is advice is to just love others. Want to speak to them and engage with them and be friedly towards. that strat works every time and never fials because if ur charismatic and not in douchy way and being kind, they literaly cant hate u.
exactly but there is a fine line between being charismatic and kind and just being a cuck or being known as the "Nice Guy" who gets no pussy

I try my best not to be overly nice while still being a nice guy

exactly but there is a fine line between being charismatic and kind and just being a cuck or being known as the "Nice Guy" who gets no pussy
fr. have boundries amd if they cross them and dont apologize, then to hell with them

• +1
Reactions: cchad
you wrote the introduction of a good guide and formatted it but told us to watch a scammer instead of explaining the theory, your story, the method and proof

KYS

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you wrote the introduction of a good guide and formatted it but told us to watch a scammer instead of explaining the theory, your story, the method and proof

KYS
the charisma guy is a scammer?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

KYS
yh I should've explained the theory and story and shi before I posted but I'll do it on the next guide I make

anyways why would I kill myself you've been on this site since 2021 the fuck... why are you still here haven't you ascended? kys

High agreeableness combined with low neuroticism. Highly confrontational and stressed out people are less popular and sociable than cooperative and laid-back people.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, The Thinker and thecel
High agreeableness combined with low neuroticism. Highly confrontational and stressed out people are less popular and sociable than cooperative and laid-back people.
that’s the big 5 profile correlated with it, you can’t become NT by “raising agreeableness and decreasing neuroticism”

You can't fear people. That's the key.

that’s the big 5 profile correlated with it, you can’t become NT by “raising agreeableness and decreasing neuroticism”
In other words, you're saying you can't change your "natural" Big 5 scores?