A guy thought i was a schoolshooter

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
As i have said before in a previous thread my HS years were wasted and i did literally nothing more than playing video games and be non NT(also ugly). So thats why i said life is over after youre done with High School, a guy replied to me and said that i should collegemax, well here i am in college, no friends and a guy asked me if i was going to pull a gun out of my backpack and start shooting. What do you guys think?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, soover4me, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
i think he’s worried being around you, this means you are feared.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, ReadBooksEveryday and Rimaxtis
As i have said before in a previous thread my HS years were wasted and i did literally nothing more than playing video games and be non NT(also ugly). So thats why i said life is over after youre done with High School, a guy replied to me and said that i should collegemax, well here i am in college, no friends and a guy asked me if i was going to pull a gun out of my backpack and start shooting. What do you guys think?
IMG 4780

It means you look like this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: VitoScaletta and Rimaxtis
Beat his ass.These people are cruel

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
NT test, laugh and joke back.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and tasmanian devil
You problably walk with your head down and just look sad and pathetic all the time that's why he asked

• +1
Do it

• JFL
That's disrespecting

• +1