A major key to hollow cheeks

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
First and foremost, high prominent cheekbones are number 1.

However, another majorly overlooked factor are the MASSETER MUSCLES.

People with hollow cheeks have minimal tissue between their jawbone and cheekbones, the tissues in question being not just fat, BUT MUSCLE TOO.

People with hollow cheeks have hardly any masseter muscle, their jawbone outline being clearly visible. This makes sense when you actually see how much space the masseter takes up:

90BD49D2 95BF 4451 8841 2B3CB8B325C6

It’s impossible to have hollow cheeks when your face is literally a cinderblock JFL

3158E872 7334 46C4 B236 2944AD249C5B

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Slob, CursedOne and 8 others
you have a major hate relation to the masseters. they will not kill hollow cheeks. they fuckign promote them because the skin strecthes from the jawline. the hollow cheeks are in the fucking front in the first place. mike mew has none cus his zygos are nonexistant even then you can still see hollow cheeks in some lighting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Detective, Karstossos and 27 others
you have a major hate relation to the masseters. they will not kill hollow cheeks. they fuckign promote them because the skin strecthes from the jawline. the hollow cheeks are in the fucking front in the first place. mike mew has none cus his zygos are nonexistant even then you can still see hollow cheeks in some lighting.
Look at how much space the masseters take up in the diagram, they are huge.

Stretching the skin wouldn’t promote hollowness, it does the opposite.

Look at how much space the masseters take up in the diagram, they are huge.

Stretching the skin wouldn’t promote hollowness, it does the opposite.
It crealy does. otherwise zygoless cucks would have hollow cheeks 24/7 you are just coping that your masseters were shaved off. and now you say shit like mike mew doesnt have hollow cheeks. he clearly does.

so does mr brad masseters bigger than you ballsack pitt.

they are set BACK.

not at the front where the cheeks hollow.

even fucking astrosky is an example of how this is true.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
they'd be as apparent as any models hollow cheeks if he had decent cheekbones and was lower bf%
thats the damn point. its zygos not lack of masseters that create good hollow cheeks.

even then you can literally have zero zygos and have hollow cheeks with big ass brick masseters. doesnt that say something along the line that OP is wrong?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
they'd be as apparent as any models hollow cheeks if he had decent cheekbones and was lower bf%
It's very noticeable in some of the old videos, even if he had beard

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner

hollow cheeks start at the mouth and end at the jaw horizontally

clearly the buccinator being big would prevent them. the skin strecthing is legit too. mike mew. brad pitt and astro are among the many zygoless brick jawed cunts with hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 1680, Hades and 2 others
I have hollow cheeks and low set cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
It crealy does. otherwise zygoless cucks would have hollow cheeks 24/7 you are just coping that your masseters were shaved off. and now you say shit like mike mew doesnt have hollow cheeks. he clearly does.

View attachment 162495

so does mr brad masseters bigger than you ballsack pitt.

they are set BACK.

not at the front where the cheeks hollow.

even fucking astrosky is an example of how this is true.
Zygos stretch the skin, but masseter are literally an obstruction to the cheeks sinking in.

Also the diagram you posted shows the deep muscles, the masseter sits over them.

Look at these guys hollow cheeks and lack of masseter, all you can see is jaw bone outline:

1F55C78B AAEF 4101 B2CB EB8E0127B006

1F55C78B AAEF 4101 B2CB EB8E0127B006

A659C920 77E4 4C61 80BE 4C9DD4E3CF8B

Attachments

• FB82FAB7-A178-4D3F-8E35-A357234AD618.jpeg
    FB82FAB7-A178-4D3F-8E35-A357234AD618.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 367
I litearlly just posted a dude with zero zygos and huge masseters with hollow cheeks. obviously you are wrong about them obstructing them if that is even possible.
Zygos stretch the skin, but masseter are literally an obstruction to the cheeks sinking in.

Also the diagram you posted shows the deep muscles, the masseter sits over them.

Look at these guys hollow cheeks and lack of masseter, all you can see is jaw bone outline:

View attachment 162532
View attachment 162532
View attachment 162534
just because they lack HUGE masseters doesnt mean they don't have any. im pretty sure the last guy has been seen activating them like alien muscles.
in a gif.
that last dude has masseters too. he just has a narrow face and weak jaw

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and CursedOne
I litearlly just posted a dude with zero zygos and huge masseters with hollow cheeks. obviously you are wrong about them obstructing them if that is even possible.

just because they lack HUGE masseters doesnt mean they don't have any. im pretty sure the last guy has been seen activating them like alien muscles.
in a gif.
The fact remains that the vast majority of hollow cheeks, including women, also have zero masseter projection. Posting a few exceptions doesn’t debunk me.

Look at the images I posted, their cheeks are clearly hollow where the masseter would be.

Maybe we are both right and there are different types of cheek hollowness; the whole cheek and just the front.

Also, I never said they had no masseters, just that they are very visibly thin.

• JFL
The fact remains that the vast majority of hollow cheeks, including women, also have zero masseter projection. Posting a few exceptions doesn’t debunk me.

Look at the images I posted, their cheeks are clearly hollow where the masseter would be.

Maybe we are both right and there are different types of cheek hollowness; the whole cheek and just the front.
like I said exceptions are proof of existance. the norm isnt automatically correct.

as for us both being righht. I think we have different ideas of masseter.

because afaik that

is huge masseters relative to the rest of the jaw. they are just instead low set.

ive never seen anyone have this part be hollow.

and even if it is it doesnt mean its ideal.

the front part being hollow is still hollow cheeks.

and still looks good.

I know here he looks like his back / jaw is hollow but its not. thats an illusion
whats also important is forward growth so more space can be there for hollow cheeks. I think thats something someone may lack if their cheeks are actually being denied being hollow by masseter muscle but maybe not

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Danish_Retard
like I said exceptions are proof of existance. the norm isnt automatically correct.

as for us both being righht. I think we have different ideas of masseter.

because afaik that

View attachment 162539

is huge masseters relative to the rest of the jaw. they are just instead low set.

View attachment 162540
ive never seen anyone have this part be hollow.

and even if it is it doesnt mean its ideal.

the front part being hollow is still hollow cheeks.

and still looks good.

View attachment 162541

I know here he looks like his back / jaw is hollow but its not. thats an illusion
whats also important is forward growth so more space can be there for hollow cheeks. I think thats something someone may lack if their cheeks are actually being denied being hollow by masseter muscle but maybe not
Yes we both have different ideas of hollow cheeks.

No they aren’t huge masseters, it’s a huge jaw bone. The bit where it’s hollow is where the masseters are as shown on the diagram I posted.

With the second guy, even from different angles it’s clearly visible that his masseters are extremely thin with no bulk.

Yes we both have different ideas of hollow cheeks.

No they aren’t huge masseters, it’s a huge jaw bone. The bit where it’s hollow is where the masseters are as shown on the diagram I posted.

With the second guy, even from different angles it’s clearly visible that his masseters are extremely thin with no bulk.
fair enough but my point was different. its that it doesnt really hollow out at that area anyway.
the first guy does tho.

imo they both look good.
but jon mogs for other reasons.

fair enough but my point was different. its that it doesnt really hollow out at that area anyway.
the first guy does tho.

imo they both look good.
but jon mogs for other reasons.
I also wanted to show how tiny the masseters of the second guy are:

6ED3C5B0 4A83 4ABB 9194 D6FAE7E610B9

They are meant to attach to the cheekbones but there’s literally a dip there.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
actually you know what probably is an underrated factor to hollow cheeks? (maxillary) forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and FatJattMofo
actually you know what probably is an underrated factor to hollow cheeks? (maxillary) forward growth
True, but it’s related to prominent cheekbones isn’t it?

I also wanted to show how tiny the masseters of the second guy are:

View attachment 162547
I allways thought the masseter mainly activated and hypetropied at the bottom. when I chew thats what the results look like. but I think that might be my actual jaw grow ing and not the muscle.

still tho I swear even with examples like pitt bottom is huge compared to the midle between the jaw and the zygos

True, but it’s related to prominent cheekbones isn’t it?
Sort of, the wider the palate (wide palate comes from correct tongue posture), the wider the cheekbones. And a forward grown maxilla stems from correct tongue posture as well. I guess forward growth of the cheekbones is directly correlated to a forward grown maxilla, but I'm honestly not quite certain what the effects of that are. Probably aids in having hollow cheeks too though.

I allways thought the masseter mainly activated and hypetropied at the bottom. when I chew thats what the results look like. but I think that might be my actual jaw grow ing and not the muscle.

still tho I swear even with examples like pitt bottom is huge compared to the midle between the jaw and the zygos
Look at the Pitt example you posted, his masseters climb up towards his cheekbone, which is what’s shown in my diagram too

Look at the Pitt example you posted, his masseters climb up towards his cheekbone, which is what’s shown in my diagram too
fair enough.
I doo see that. if thats the case then it isnt really a problem to me my avi has this

fair enough.
I doo see that. if thats the case then it isnt really a problem to me my avi has this
Your avi’swide jaw is due to bone as it’s sharp. Masseters produce no sharp angles like that

Your avi’swide jaw is due to bone as it’s sharp. Masseters produce no sharp angles like that
doesnt look sharp to me.
what do you advice tho. we know that masseters dont deny hollow cheeks or a good jaw so why not allow them to grow?.

wouldnt chewing which is the main way to get a good jaw activate the masster all the time anyway?.
I mean isnt it unavoidable if you want a good jaw?

Last edited:
doesnt look sharp to me.

what do you advice tho. we know that masseters dont deny hollow cheeks or a good jaw so why not allow them to grow?.

wouldnt chewing which is the main way to get a good jaw activate the masster all the time anyway?.
Here’s the deal.

Good jaw comes from bone. This is genetics or you can get implants. Chewing won’t grow your jaw bone to any significant degree after puberty, only the density will increase which isn’t visible.

Masseter growth will only benefit if your jaw is extremely narrow. If it isn’t, then it isn’t worth it. You look much better just getting lean and exposing you jaw bone which is sharp and angled. Masseters are round and provide no angularity. You could get away with them if you are extremely lean, but you’d still look better without them unless again your jaw is extremely narrow.

Don’t even think about growing them if High bf, but I think you already know that.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 245
Here’s the deal.

Good jaw comes from bone. This is genetics or you can get implants. Chewing won’t grow your jaw bone to any significant degree after puberty, only the density will increase which isn’t visible.

Masseter growth will only benefit if your jaw is extremely narrow. If it isn’t, then it isn’t worth it. You look much better just getting lean and exposing you jaw bone which is sharp and angled. Masseters are round and provide no angularity. You could get away with them if you are extremely lean, but you’d still look better without them unless again your jaw is extremely narrow.

Don’t even think about growing them if High bf, but I think you already know that.
I disagree tbh. its prenatal nutrition Testosterone and pubertal Testosterone related effects.

+ mainly chewing. I am in puberty btw I used to have a narrow looking jaw with an ok gonial angle now I have a wider jaw with a better gonial angle. just from chewing. I havent noticed any bloat and my jaw feels even more sharp.
so what do you advise?

I disagree tbh. its prenatal nutrition Testosterone and pubertal Testosterone related effects.

+ mainly chewing. I am in puberty btw I used to have a narrow looking jaw with an ok gonial angle now I have a wider jaw with a better gonial angle. just from chewing. I havent noticed any bloat and my jaw feels even more sharp.
so what do you advise?
That’s true, what I mean is that it can’t be changed after puberty.

If you are happy and are looking better from what you are doing, don’t stop bro

• +1
That’s true, what I mean is that it can’t be changed after puberty.

If you are happy and are looking better from what you are doing, don’t stop bro
it can be changed just takes hella time.

alright then. I guess I will continue,

is this a good example of rounded vs sharp jaw?

I can't really tell tbh

it can be changed just takes hella time.

alright then. I guess I will continue,

View attachment 162595

is this a good example of rounded vs sharp jaw?

I can't really tell tbh
I guess.

Is your avi photoshopped?

But yeah, the one on the right has a more rounder jawline. Tbf me and you have differing views of what’s aesthetic so we’d never fully agree

I can imagine you’d think girls would take Barret over Chico for example

I guess.

But yeah, the one on the right has a more rounder jawline. Tbf me and you have differing views of what’s aesthetic so we’d never fully agree

yes we do,

and yes its photoshopped.

tbf I think the one on the right looks worse in the jaw area,

but also zygos so I can't really say thats the only reason why he mogs.
I guess.

yes we do,

Guys what do you think of this guy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-114537_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112-114537_Samsung Internet.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 340
I don't think so.
Masseter hypertrophy promotes hollow cheeks

Screenshot 20191112 191453 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

View attachment 162532
View attachment 162532
View attachment 162534
Also, those guys have little to no fat on the cheek.
Guys what do you think of this guy?
O
V
E
R

I don't think so.
Masseter hypertrophy promotes hollow cheeks

View attachment 162603
I think there’s two types of hollowness:
In front of the masseters, behind the mouth (your pic and what @FatJattMofo has been saying) and directly under the zygos further back from your mouth:

2194F6F3 B827 4215 BA3E 24E7653B80AC

The second one is from very thin masseters.

Here’s the deal.

High IQ

I think there’s two types of hollowness:
In front of the masseters, behind the mouth (your pic and what @FatJattMofo has been saying) and directly under the zygos further back from your mouth:

View attachment 162605

The second one is from very thin masseters.
The guy that I posted has the same hollow cheeks as the guy you posted, yet he has swole masseters

@FatJattMofo We should do a tinder experiment with your perfect guy according to PSL rules (basically your avi: hunter eyes, FWHR, etc) and my ideal aesthetic (slimmer face like Chico/Ballou) to see which girls would prefer

@FatJattMofo We should do a tinder experiment with your perfect guy according to PSL rules (basically your avi: hunter eyes, FWHR, etc) and my ideal aesthetic (slimmer face like Chico/Ballou) to see which girls would prefer
not sure about that,
DOM traits are controversial tbh but sure why not.

its still obvious that its photshopped imo tho.

but ive reconsiddered the rounded vs sharp jaw debate tbh.

he doesnt look much better with a sharp jaw imo

I just changed his hairline

The guy that I posted has the same hollow cheeks as the guy you posted, yet he has swole masseters
Not really, your guy’s hollowness is in front of his very visible masseters. My guy has literally zero visible masseter projection; only the jaw bone outline.

Here’s an example of different types of hollowness; left side is my type, right side is your type:

7ADAD88F F725 4D69 8031 7519D6371F37

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and IWantToMax
Not really, your guy’s hollowness is in front of his very visible masseters. My guy has literally zero visible masseter projection; only the jaw bone outline.

Here’s an example of different types of hollowness; left side is my type, right side is your type:

View attachment 162612
You're actually right, thanks for the explanation

not sure about that,

View attachment 162609

View attachment 162610

They both have strong square jaws the other ones is just sharper and looks leaner

• +1
yes we do,

yes we do,

BeautyPlus 20191112212901706 save
BeautyPlus 20191112212737514 save
BeautyPlus 20191112212612499 save

I dont have much hallowness bc I am bit fat and bloated but masseter mass promotes hallowness if they are located towards your chin and back.I dont have much hallowness normally but after that I have chewmaxxed I have hallowness when I clench

• Woah
not sure about that,

View attachment 162609

View attachment 162610

DOM being controversial proves my point.

PSLers focus too much on pure masculinity and over do it.

Women are attracted to men with a mix of both fem and masc facial freatures. There’s a reason women don’t swoon over the Neanderthal/caveman type.

Women are attracted to men with a mix of both fem and masc facial freatures. There’s a reason women don’t swoon over the Neanderthal/caveman type.
I wouldnt say so. IN actuallity DOM atracts high estrogen women to wish to be dominanted. it also brings out that in women who are not even high E.

I have a feeling maesthetic is king in most cases online but DOM is irl.
you can still be DOM and have good looks. there are just two sides. pretty boy and DOM

• +1
Reactions: Mike95 and Deleted member 2621

There is dom and ugly there is also dom and good looking

• +1
First and foremost, high prominent cheekbones are number 1.

However, another majorly overlooked factor are the MASSETER MUSCLES.

People with hollow cheeks have minimal tissue between their jawbone and cheekbones, the tissues in question being not just fat, BUT MUSCLE TOO.

People with hollow cheeks have hardly any masseter muscle, their jawbone outline being clearly visible. This makes sense when you actually see how much space the masseter takes up:

View attachment 162476

It’s impossible to have hollow cheeks when your face is literally a cinderblock JFL

View attachment 162477

JFL

@dogapm123 @EternalLearner There are two types of hollow cheeks I’ve learnt, I’m gonna make a thread about. I think most would agre with it.

Dogapam you have insane cheekbones which is the main reason for your hollowness. Also in the first pic I think that’s your jaw bone as masseter muscle is not sharp.

@FatJattMofo @IWantToMax I’ll expect to see you two in my new thread
I wouldnt say so. IN actuallity DOM atracts high estrogen women to wish to be dominanted. it also brings out that in women who are not even high E.

I have a feeling maesthetic is king in most cases online but DOM is irl.
you can still be DOM and have good looks. there are just two sides. pretty boy and DOM
Has “high dom attracts high E woman” been proven or is just another unproven PSL theory? Most guys girls call hot have slender faces and are mostly the Chico or Ballou pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and IWantToMax

so what do you advise?
What do you chew specifically?

What do you chew specifically?
mastic gum now. before it was extra buble gum flavour gum. i chewed 6 of them at once half of one side and the other