About natty lifting

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I see a lot of dyels and fat fucks blabbering about what is and what is not achievable natty. For the millionth time you can't be sub 10% bf and big naturally. All of natty gains are made within first 2 years of lifting you can't be making exponential gains year after year. If you can't see your abs you're a fat fuck lose fat and see how big you actually are. If you haven't lifted more than a year then stfu you don't have the right to discuss the subject.quick biology lesson:the human body can't sustain alot of muscle at a low bf. If you shred down to 10% bf you'll lose a lot of muscle because natural test production is hindered at such a low bofy fat %.
this is what true naturals look like at low bf:
8ffa9ed29365e08b82595f545ab88912

0a99a5c84e7d9f0f68dadf73b3047e6b

This is what elite genetics looks like naturally:
Jor808eq38531

Eugene Sandow

This is what steroids looks like and what you'll never achieve in 3 life times naturally:
1e5c595d7af06b5d852a5cd91ce649df

3fa7e5cffc68bfbae192686aa176d487

Notice how full they are while being sub10% bf. That's physically impossible natty. Fucking delusional copers think they can look naturally like that.when using external hormones, you can shred down to very low bf % while maintaing a lot of muscle mass.
Until someone shows a physique pic of them big and shredded naturally all arguments are invalid. No pics no care. No pics=80% larper. 0 authenticity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1707, Justttt and 19 others
in

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just LOL at natty lifting. Complete waste of effort

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, AscendingHero, I'mme and 6 others
Just lol at that yellow giga manlet below him in the first pic. It's over.
8ffa9ed29365e08b82595f545ab88912

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, CopingCel, Bennett and 10 others
Btw when girls say they like a guy with a nice body, they mean a guy with nice height and frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 7 others
The difference between David Gandy's body and David Laid's body is negligable in terms of actual irl appeal, clothed or unclothed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Mateusz74 and 8 others
Depending on muscle insertions and genetics and age, you can look a little better than the first pics u showed

especially if you started lifting young when hormones are optimal

but yeah, jeff seid contest time etc is not realistic naturally, but not because of his amount of muscle and bodyfat - but because of how dry and dense and 3D is muscles are

that is an effect that the hormones have in that weight class, where they make the muscles more grainy and hold water in all the right places

that’s why bantam weight bodybuilders are only in the low 100’s of lbs but take HGH, roids, insulin one their offseason etc.

because even at a shredded 130 at 6% bodyfat

the version of that on hormones is gonna destroy that other version, because the density and dryness will make them look 160lbs.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Ogmanman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just LOL at natty lifting. Complete waste of effort
"yOu HavE baD gEnEtIcs BrO hehe ThaT's WhY yOu cAn'T do IT nAtTy hehe daVid has tOp tIer geNetIcs tHat deFy huMan lImiTaTiOns hehe"
Depending on muscle insertions and genetics and age, you can look a little better than the first pics u showed

especially if you started lifting young when hormones are optimal

but yeah, jeff seid contest time etc is not realistic naturally, but not because of his amount of muscle and bodyfat - but because of how dry and dense and 3D is muscles are

that is an effect that the hormones have in that weight class, where they make the muscles more grainy and hold water in all the right places

that’s why bantam weight bodybuilders are only in the low 100’s of lbs but take HGH, roids, insulin one their offseason etc.

because even at a shredded 130 at 6% bodyfat

the version of that on hormones is gonna destroy that other version, because the density and dryness will make them look 160lbs.
Exactly. You simply can't look hard dense and shredded naturally.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Mateusz74 and OOGABOOGA
to put in perspective, Eric Helms (NOT lifetime natty and has 20+ years lifting and a phd in sport science) who is a champion of drug tested BBing had an ffmi of 22.5 on stage contest ripped. most people will not even get there.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
to put in perspective, Eric Helms (NOT lifetime natty and has 20+ years lifting and a phd in sport science) who is a champion of drug tested BBing had an ffmi of 22.5 on stage contest ripped. most people will not even get there.
Thank you. Please tell these dumb fuckers that natty lifting is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 245
Thank you. Please tell this dumb fuckers that natty lifting is a joke.
here he is. notice the complete flatness and negligible traps/shoulders.

EricHelmsBio.png

this is what genuine natty BBs at 6%bf look like. you can pick only 2 from these 3: full, lean, natty.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
here he is. notice the complete flatness and negligible traps/shoulders.

EricHelmsBio.png

this is what genuine natty BBs at 6%bf look like. you can pick only 2 from these 3: full, lean, natty.
Exactly. But dumb fuckers can't understand human biology and how the endocrine system works.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Jerzy Bondov and Chadelite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, middayshowers, Deleted member 3162 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Bro why do you even take these faggot fat ass larpers with their slow ass metabolism seriously

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Chadelite and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Jerzy Bondov, IWantToMax and 2 others
should've just made the thread title "@cocainecowboy" :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and DidntRead
Bro why do you even take these faggot fat ass larpers with their slow ass metabolism like seriously
Because some of them think they're "muh intellectual" "muh high iq" while being so dumb and ignorant about simple biology and no pics to back up their claims.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, OOGABOOGA, mikeock and 3 others
  • JFL
should've just made the thread title "@cocainecowboy" :lul:
It wasn't directed towards you personally but yeah you need to seriously read a bit about biology and the human body.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, OOGABOOGA, mikeock and 2 others
Bro why do you even take these faggot fat ass larpers with their slow ass metabolism like seriously
I eat mc Donald's every day and Im 8% 200lbs all year round

I have a high metabolism bro

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
It wasn't directed towards you personally but yeah you need to seriously read a bit about biology and the human body.
ye mate i dont know about that. i trust my own experiences more

Lift your face

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Barbarossa_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
those first pics won a bodybuilding comp? I look better and I don’t even lift weights very much

This is elite genetic natural
Bildschirmfoto 2019 10 14 um 113009

I eat mc Donald's every day and Im 8% 200lbs all year round

I have a high metabolism bro
"I am an ectomorph, i barely eat and i am 215 lbs 8% bf all natty" david laid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Mateusz74, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
"I am an ectomorph, i barely eat a'd i am 215 lbs 8% bf all natty" david laid
I'm gonna natty lift

Cuz I'm still a kid

But yh let's end this debate

Those. Idiots never learn

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm gonna natty lift

Cuz I'm still a kid

But yh let's end this debate

Those. Idiots never learn
You can gain 25 lbs naturally so definately lift natty first.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Chadelite
In all due respect your experiences mean jack shit compared to years of studies research and generations of bodybuilders.
i dont care about pro BBers opinion. genetics matter a lot when it comes to natty training, a lot more compared to steroid users. when using steroids it still matters but it often lowers the gap a lot between them, so the one with shitty genetics can catch up to the one with good genetics while the good genetic guy may not relatively benefit as much from using than the one with shitty. so it seems fair and normal

but in reality people's genetics are crazily different. metabolism, frame, build, insertions, proportions, CNS etc. some people just cant accept people can be just as gifted naturally as some people are with their faces

ok fatass
u look like a kid IRL next to me. never forget this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, DidntRead and noped

Besides being a fake natty he's an insecure little bitch.
i dont care about pro BBers opinion. genetics matter a lot when it comes to natty training, a lot more compared to steroid users. when using steroids it still matters but it often lowers the gap a lot between them, so the one with shitty genetics can catch up to the one with good genetics while the good genetic guy may not relatively benefit as much from using than the one with shitty. so it seems fair and normal

but in reality people's genetics are crazily different. metabolism, frame, build, insertions, proportions, CNS etc. some people just cant accept people can be just as gifted naturally as some people are with their faces

I agree that genetics matter a lot never said otherwise.but still jeff seid/david laid kind of physique is impossible natty due to hormonal limitations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Chadelite
Besides being a fake natty he's an insecure little bitch.

I agree that genetics matter a lot never said otherwise.but still jeff seid/david laid kind of physique is impossible natty due to hormonal limitations.
What a fraud

• +1
Main qimg c9e21f11ea863a3308975bc7427111bc c

JFL at your life you fat larping fuck
And I'm actually 6'10 not 5'10 here prove me wrong fucku

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
if you were natty would u rather have size or defintion bc 90% of the people cant have both
That's why i am not natty bro lol. But definition is the most important. Size with high bf is a dad bod.

normally id agree and in general i agree with what ur saying, but

you're basing your "assesment" of given physiques by how they look, not by raw stats, such as FFMI, bodyfat%, fat distribution genetics, water weight, relative strength to lean bodymass and relative strength to yrs of training

you're just like: "oh woow like at this shit, its impossible naturally!!!" you can put 2 people next to eachother with height, FFMI, strength, but everything else is genetically different one would like natty and other would steroids. in fact the one that looks steroid would look steroids even if he was somewhat smaller and the other guy would be still passable natty if he was bigger.

these physiques are essentially halo effect of: frame, proportions, insertions, skull size (kinda underlooked) and face obviously

normally id agree and in general i agree with what ur saying, but

you're basing your "assesment" of given physiques by how they look, not by raw stats, such as FFMI, bodyfat%, fat distribution genetics, water weight, relative strength to lean bodymass and relative strength to yrs of training

you're just like: "oh woow like at this shit, its impossible naturally!!!" you can put 2 people next to eachother with height, FFMI, strength, but everything else is genetically different one would like natty and other would steroids. in fact the one that looks steroid would look steroids even if he was somewhat smaller and the other guy would be still passable natty if he was bigger.

these physiques are essentially halo effect of: frame, proportions, insertions, skull size (kinda underlooked) and face obviously
215 lbs. 8% bf. Barely eats. Was skinny as a stick. Natty. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and tylerhunter97
"Natural bodybuilding" is such a pretentious way to actually say "staying fit", nobody should bodybuild for real if they're not considering roiding/taking SARMs. Also, if you just wanna look nice and be somehow aesthetic, yeah, lift some weights naturally or just stick to weighted calisthenics. Other than that, great thread, bro, I love seeing this kind of clever dedication in debunking stupid myths, keep it up 💪🏼

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, OOGABOOGA, prgfromnl and 1 other person
ive noticed that at the gym everyone that getting iois is always definied af. Big powerlifitng dom faggots get ZERO attention and ZERO ioi's while they rape their hairlines with HGH and stomachs with 10k calories. JFL

defined prettyboys with height = most gym iois
tallfags with huge vtapers= 2nd most iois
sub5.5 roided fags= 3rd most iois
tall skinnyfags =4th most iois
tryhards with big muscles but ugly face/manlets = 5th most iois
newbies/starters= no iois
A low bf is essential for attraction.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, OOGABOOGA and noped
The body that is most attractive to women is attainable naturally for non-framecels

215 lbs. 8% bf. Barely eats. Was skinny as a stick. Natty. Lol.
this is not about david laid. it never was directly about him in an abstract way. he just represents an idea

the idea that with good enough genetics you can get an actual top tier looking body naturally

i made the argument in other thread:

1. lets assume hes on steroids
2. even in this case people would agree hes likely not on "a lot" of steroids, else he would be bigger than 180-190 lbs at 6'3" height
3. in this imaginary universe, lets asssume a possiblity he never took steroids in the first place, but grinded all the way natural, he wouldn't be "too much" smaller than he is now
4. he would still have his insertions and frame and could maintain bf% too, just at lower FFMI than if he taken steroids

5. he would still look insane and people would still think he's on steroids despite being actually natural. he could still make his angle and lightfrauded pictures where he looks mr.olympia ready

6. this means that even if he was natural, he wouldn't be able to prove hes natural cause "hes too genetically blessed to look natural"

so how do you know this is not the exact same thing happening right now?