About natty lifting

"Natural bodybuilding" is such a pretentious way to actually say "staying fit", nobody should bodybuild for real if they're not considering roiding/taking SARMs. Also, if you just wanna look nice and be somehow aesthetic, yeah, lift some weights naturally or just stick to weighted calisthenics. Other than that, great thread, bro, I love seeing this kind of clever dedication in debunking stupid myths, keep it up 💪🏼
Thanks mate i really wanted to educate people about the subject many users here are still bluepilled af about fitness.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
cry more for me you utter dog

brb gonna hit the gym now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Gosick, noped and 1 other person
this is not about david laid. it never was directly about him in an abstract way. he just represents an idea

the idea that with good enough genetics you can get an actual top tier looking body naturally

i made the argument in other thread:

1. lets assume hes on steroids
2. even in this case people would agree hes likely not on "a lot" of steroids, else he would be bigger than 180-190 lbs at 6'3" height
3. in this imaginary universe, lets asssume a possiblity he never took steroids in the first place, but grinded all the way natural, he wouldn't be "too much" smaller than he is now
4. he would still have his insertions and frame and could maintain bf% too, just at lower FFMI than if he taken steroids

5. he would still look insane and people would still think he's on steroids despite being actually natural. he could still make his angle and lightfrauded pictures where he looks mr.olympia ready

6. this means that even if he was natural, he wouldn't be able to prove hes natural cause "hes too genetically blessed to look natural"

so how do you know this is not the exact same thing happening right now?
If he was natural he'd look like a noodle with 13 inch arms. Morphotypes exist and they are due to thyroid hormones essentially. He'd be 170 lbs something max. He'll look skinny as shit if he was natty.
cry more for me you utter dog

brb gonna hit the gym now
Stfu you subhuman pretentious delusional fuck. You think you're 5.25 psl and 6'1 when in reality you are 5'10 and barely 4 psl. Off yourself twink.
The body that is most attractive to women is attainable naturally for non-framecels
Depends tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
no bro you can have 2% height genetics, 0.01% demigod-tier muscle insertions, 0.001% low bf high muscle mass genetics all together in one person u just jelly brah u mad brah? fuark

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
no bro you can have 2% height genetics, 0.01% demigod-tier muscle insertions, 0.001% low bf high muscle mass genetics all together in one person u just jelly brah u mad brah? fuark
exactlyyyy bro. natty lifting>using roids bc you’re too lazy and have shit genes

• JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97
If he was natural he'd look like a noodle with 13 inch arms. Morphotypes exist and they are due to thyroid hormones essentially. He'd be 170 lbs something max. He'll look skinny as shit if he was natty.
well he is between 180-190 lbs rn

at 170 lbs and same bodyfat, or even at 160 he would look insane and could make his "half-natty" type of frauded photos for instagram and get similar popularity
exactlyyyy bro. natty lifting>using roids bc you’re too lazy and have shit genes
he actually was sarcastic i think mate. he meant that he doesnt believe david laid "highrolled" all these genetic traits

at 170 lbs and same bodyfat, or even at 160 he would look insane and could make his "half-natty" type of frauded photos for instagram and get similar popularity
He's almost 200 lbs i saw it on a recent vlog while not deadlifting and squatting because he has back injury.

let him cope. we have the superior genetics obviously. use this time to be eating protein and making shakes brother

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 2486
let him cope. we have the superior genetics obviously. use this time to be eating protein and making shakes brother
Please stfu you 5'10 twink i wasn't even talking to you.

The difference between David Gandy's body and David Laid's body is negligable in terms of actual irl appeal, clothed or unclothed.
So gym is cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 656
david laid is natty bro his body naturally produces steroids

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 4545, noped and 2 others
Ok do you raise @cocainecowboy flaps when your sucking him off or does he do it on his own?
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
So gym is cope?
No, but it's diminishing returns extremely rapidly and pretty much irrelevant after two years unless you're popping on steroids and looking freakishly big. RTT theory is one of the best theories.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Tbh if you're good looking, being natty mogs all juicy copers already tbh

• +1
Reactions: noped and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: noped
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
Mensa is making a new IQ test as a preliminary stage with one pic

david-laid-transformation.jpg

If the participant believes this transformation is natty he's legit sub-80 IQ

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Mayorga, OOGABOOGA and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: noped

david laid is natty in the 2nd pic

3rd pic, i doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486

"nO bRo iT's GenEtIcS bRo hehe"

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
david laid is natty in the 2nd pic

3rd pic, i doubt it.
nah brah he just had two bowling balls as delt implants, he just eat clen tren hard

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
ive noticed that at the gym everyone that getting iois is always definied af. Big powerlifitng dom faggots get ZERO attention and ZERO ioi's while they rape their hairlines with HGH and stomachs with 10k calories. JFL

defined prettyboys with height = most gym iois
tallfags with huge vtapers= 2nd most iois
sub5.5 roided fags= 3rd most iois
tall skinnyfags =4th most iois
tryhards with big muscles but ugly face/manlets = 5th most iois
newbies/starters= no iois
Why not be dom af lean have a good hairline and be strong?

nah brah he just had two bowling balls as delt implants, he just eat clen tren hard
its called delt genetics. even pro BBers often have shit delt genetics

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
wtf his delts arent even popping in the 2nd picture, literally all he did was eat and lift, the muscle insertions and thin skin was there, he has ectomorph genes too.

I would say this is the natty peak with good genes

2:02

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
its called delt genetics. even pro BBers often have shit delt genetics
I know delt genetics, its just that even great natty delt genetics 95% won't resemble to those rounded ass delts. They're one of the giveaways for steroids because they have very high concentration of androgen receptors

so he has great delt genetics, low bf while having absurd muscle mass genetics, very tall, has great insertions, what does this guy not have jfl

wtf his delts arent even popping in the 2nd picture, literally all he did was eat and lift, the muscle insertions and thin skin was there, he has ectomorph genes too.
I'm talking about 3rd pic

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

keep crying for my 19.5in bideltoid UNTRAINED
giphy.gif

and my 28in WAIST
giphy.gif

and my 32in hips
giphy.gif

and my long belly bicep insertions
giphy.gif

and my 6pack
giphy.gif

and my great pec inserts
giphy.gif

and my medium set lats
giphy.gif

and not to mention my shoulders
giphy.gif

keep whining for me you dog. give me 1-2 years and i will body mog aesthetically. keep calling me a twink and a skinny faggot though, it only fuels me

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Keep barking 5'10 twink dog
I would say this is the natty peak with good genes

2:02

Yes. Virvituan is actually natty with very good genes.

Even those 'natural' pics you've posted are extremely misleading. Knowing how bodybuilding works, chances are those are fake natties probably on low-ish doses of test. If your average natty diets down to 10% and below, he will look like Bruce Lee and feel so shitty that he has to carb load like crazy within a week.

Gym is cope. Remember the gym body has only been in mainstream culture for 30 years or so. Women are still evolved over millions of years to be satisfied with 'some meat on the bones,' a simple v-taper and low bodyfat %. Even a beginner program can get you to that point. If you see women creaming themselves over some roided out guy, 9 times out of 10 it's because his good face reached maximum potential as a result of the super low bodyfat% that roids allow and the masseter growth they promote.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Mayorga
were u getting laid b4 gym, u shouldve been. Why'd u decide to hop on roids
I always could get women but not the ones i like though.

to put in perspective, Eric Helms (NOT lifetime natty and has 20+ years lifting and a phd in sport science) who is a champion of drug tested BBing had an ffmi of 22.5 on stage contest ripped. most people will not even get there.
His knowledge on nutrition doesn’t matter tho, in the end it’s all genetic makeup. And anything up to 25bmi at around that body weight is possible especially in your 20’s with good genes.

natty lifters tend to look worse at contest time because they have no fullness and the muscle loss per fat loss at low bodyfat percentages to get down even lower isn’t worth the offtrade

Eric helms at 12% bodyfat for example would look really good and full, like he was on steroids and look better than 80% of steroid users IRL

most people in gyms on steroids, you’d have no idea cuz they look so shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Reminder that Jason blaha and many many gymcels would be more attractive if they stayed at 10% and never touched a weight in their lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I hope people keep fudding gear usage to the general public along with the notions op mentioned so we can have our edge. Last thing I want is every normie realizing gear at reasonable doses is safer than drinking alc on the weekends and it turns into a race to the sky.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Another thing is most natty lifters would do better physique wise by training like a powerlifter. Bodybuilding splits with lots of isolation work just don't work very well for getting strong, and you'll never build any mass natty beyond newbie gains without being very strong. And even then you likely won't build much mass without getting fat as hell which is why natty lifting is mostly cope for all but the genetic elite, but I don't want to discourage people too much lol

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 245, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person