About natty lifting

12-15% bodyfat is ideal for naturals to keep while still having overall mass.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Everyone favorite exuce is genetics, just lol at these losers

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, forwardgrowth and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The difference between David Gandy's body and David Laid's body is negligable in terms of actual irl appeal, clothed or unclothed.
yeah this legit tbh
guys Into lifting care wayyyyy more then women

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 656
12-15% bodyfat is ideal for naturals to keep while still having overall mass.
Exactly, increases FWHR as well and maintains the best hormone levels for libido, satiation, mood and further gains on top of it

if someone looks bloated at 13%, then it’s their bones in their face that are the issue, not natural gymcelling

I agree with the thread mostly, that natural gymcelling is quite limited to an extent - and many have unrealistic expectations

but with a lot of hard work and knowledge and time (Not inherently worth all the work that it takes to reach the results) you can eventually end up with an impressive physique with your shirt off, and look more than good enough for the opposite sex - especially compared to the rest of the population (well overweight on average, even younger generations are overweight on average - at least in the US)

bodymaxxing has a fairly low ceiling regardless, but some can benefit a ton from it

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bruh I can’t workout for longer than 2 months consistently.
5BB55BFB FE6D 47DE B9C7 0D4CA096C3A4

shit is so boring mannnn

Every now and then yeah but fuck me if you think working out daily is fun. Shit gets old fast
If you start to look good/see progress/break prs you'll love it and 4 times a week is enough

If you start to look good/see progress/break prs you'll love it and 4 times a week is enough
I’ve been trying to go 4 days but I’m a full time student so it’s pretty tough

Tbh i find working out to be very fun.
Same. I’m prone to believe there are certain groups of people that just get a big dopamine hit and mood boost from going to the gym, that helps them continue that reward seeking healthy habit.

I’m not sure what makes those type of people tho...cuz some aren’t the best genetically, some aren’t the strongest etc. it’s usually a mix

same with a lot of ppl that hate the gym - many who have a ton of potential genetically who are wasting it, then tons of people that have limited potential and just don’t bother

maybe it’s from seeing muscles as being romanticized and glorified from a young age which influences you to look like that as an adult to feel complete - that’s at least the partial conclusion I came to (no studies involved obv but from what I’ve heard from many bodybuilders for their motivation and how they got into lifting)

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Same. I’m prone to believe there are certain groups of people that just get a big dopamine hit and mood boost from going to the gym, that helps them continue that reward seeking healthy habit.

I’m not sure what makes those type of people tho...cuz some aren’t the best genetically, some aren’t the strongest etc. it’s usually a mix

same with a lot of ppl that hate the gym - many who have a ton of potential genetically who are wasting it, then tons of people that have limited potential and just don’t bother

maybe it’s from seeing muscles as being romanticized and glorified from a young age which influences you to look like that as an adult to feel complete - that’s at least the partial conclusion I came to (no studies involved obv but from what I’ve heard from many bodybuilders for their motivation and how they got into lifting)
True af. I just have an image in my head that i need to be big and shredded to be manly.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF DAVID'S PHYSIC HE SAID THAT HES NATTY THAT MEANS THAT HES NATTY STOP BEING A LAZY CUCK AND GO TO A GYM BRUH

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 2846
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF DAVID'S PHYSIC HE SAID THAT HES NATTY THAT MEANS THAT HES NATTY STOP BEING A LAZY CUCK AND GO TO A GYM BRUH
he looks very natty in that tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2587
  • JFL
JUST FOLLOW HIS PROGRAM BRO AND USE HIS "supplements" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BRO
IM GOING TO BE NATTY.

what’s his progaram

jf at natty lifting

a chad on roids makes more gainz doing pull ups and pushups at his house then a natty lfiting 7x a week
His knowledge on nutrition doesn’t matter tho, in the end it’s all genetic makeup. And anything up to 25bmi at around that body weight is possible especially in your 20’s with good genes.

natty lifters tend to look worse at contest time because they have no fullness and the muscle loss per fat loss at low bodyfat percentages to get down even lower isn’t worth the offtrade

Eric helms at 12% bodyfat for example would look really good and full, like he was on steroids and look better than 80% of steroid users IRL

most people in gyms on steroids, you’d have no idea cuz they look so shit tbh
are you on roids

jf at natty lifting

a chad on roids makes more gainz doing pull ups and pushups at his house then a natty lfiting 7x a week

are you on roids
Nah not anymore but use things like clenbuterol, ephedrine, sermorellin etc. that are all performance enhancers

So technically not “natty” but not roided by any means

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
OP is absolutely right. Going to single digit body fat natty with average genetics is going to make you look puny in clothes and put your lean mass at serious risk. Even solid ectomorphs won't go much lower than 8% safely. Endomorphs will have it rough even at 10-12%.

Nah not anymore but use things like clenbuterol, ephedrine, sermorellin etc. that are all performance enhancers

So technically not “natty” but not roided by any means
oh, is hairloss the main reason why you dont roid?

oh, is hairloss the main reason why you dont roid?
Yep, I thought about taking fin with it but read tons of people saying they still lost hair while on fin with roids

no real way around it

steroids actually doesnt work. its all about placebo effect when you inject. you could be injecting water too

you need to learn to command your muscles to grow and then they will grow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
He's almost 200 lbs i saw it on a recent vlog while not deadlifting and squatting because he has back injury.
Nigga that could be his frame.

im 6’5 but at 200 Iook like a stick.

david laid is 6’3 -6’4 he could have different bone density or mass compared to others

it’s not a one fit all thing

david laid is natty in the 2nd pic

3rd pic, i doubt it.
Fucking no, he’s already started roiding in 2nd pic. Even really explosive athletes don’t have that muscle development as well as such low bf at the same time. It may be first few weeks but still definitely cycling.

The difference between David Gandy's body and David Laid's body is negligable in terms of actual irl appeal, clothed or unclothed.
If anything, it's almost a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yep, I thought about taking fin with it but read tons of people saying they still lost hair while on fin with roids

no real way around it

I heard fin w test can mitigate it but other steroids are harmful for your hair no matter what.

i guess you can just blast away and get a HT

• +1
I heard fin w test can mitigate it but other steroids are harmful for your hair no matter what.

i guess you can just blast away and get a HT
I think peptides are good enough in conjunction with high dosed clenbuterol where you look like you’re on steroids without being on them

that’s good enough for me tbh

long term effects of peptides might be much worse than steroids but we’ll see

• +1
Btw when girls say they like a guy with a nice body, they mean a guy with nice height and frame.
No no just no. Muscles matter alot.. alootttt. That gym/lifting/muscles is cope is a psl cope. It is partially true because a lot of manlets and sub4 guys go to gym and do natty lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
ive noticed that at the gym everyone that getting iois is always definied af. Big powerlifitng dom faggots get ZERO attention and ZERO ioi's while they rape their hairlines with HGH and stomachs with 10k calories. JFL

defined prettyboys with height = most gym iois
tallfags with huge vtapers= 2nd most iois
sub5.5 roided fags= 3rd most iois
tall skinnyfags =4th most iois
tryhards with big muscles but ugly face/manlets = 5th most iois
newbies/starters= no iois
Chad that is gymaxxed gets most ioi

• +1
most people in gyms on steroids, you’d have no idea cuz they look so shit tbh
they did a survey in uk where 1/3 admitted to being on them

now tell me do 1/3 of people in uk gyms even look Kinobody-size? no lol.

More like the opposite. A whole lot of normies and chadlites dwell here (including myself).
I was kidding obviously
I love the sarcasm and that they didn't understand your sarcasm
I think peptides are good enough in conjunction with high dosed clenbuterol where you look like you’re on steroids without being on them

that’s good enough for me tbh

long term effects of peptides might be much worse than steroids but we’ll see
Avoid peptides. Their repercussions long term surpass roids.

Last edited:

I can't study at all. 0 dopamine

at the gym I get orgasmic levels of dopamine looking at myself working out and end up questioning weather or not I'm a narcy after

• +1
I was kidding obviously

I love the sarcasm and that they didn't understand your sarcasm

Avoid peptides. Their repercussions long term surpass roids.
You can't tell whether or not the people are joking on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
So roids will get girls ?