about photoshop your pictures in social media

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
do you guys think I should Photoshop my picture on my social media? I mean I want to make slightly changes like this

I want to looks boost in photos by just doing minor differences but im scared people notice that it's a morph
should I try it or is it too risky??
anyone have experience doing this in social media and people notice it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
Those changes are very drastic

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 14781, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 9 others
do you guys think I should Photoshop my picture on my social media? I mean I want to make slightly changes like this

View attachment 175776 View attachment 175783
I want to looks boost in photos by just doing minor differences but im scared people notice that it's a morph
you should morph your pictures so that people don't notice the change.
once I posted a picture with blue contacts and a girl commented: wtf happened to your eyes?
anyway no one ever noticed my ear morph (when I had prominent ears) and my UEE morph

• Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry
for hook ups sure why not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, DidntRead and the next o'pry
Those changes are very drastic
im not sure if normies would realize the changes. maybe us yes but don't know about normies
you should morph your pictures so that people don't notice the change.
once I posted a picture with blue contacts and a girl commented: wtf happened to your eyes?
anyway no one ever noticed my ear morph (when I had prominent ears) and my UEE morph
im sure if you would have morph your eye shape people wouldn't notice it. but with things like eyes and nose is something they would notice it I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
for Tinder any frauding is legitimate.
for instagram you should not fraud too much
if I make changes like the examples I use in the beginning would it be too much for insta?

yes. I would not change the lower third so much
I feel if I change a little bit cheekbones and eye shape can go barely noticeable by the normies

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Most chicks would pick up on this 100%

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3962
make them more subtle

Very noticable

im ssure we can fake it men, if it's well done like the first one im sure it's possible.

how? what should be change ?

You went too far with Chico's chin and Ramus. Edits to the lower third need to be very subtle if you're going for believability. His eye area and cheekbones would fool many Tinder whores though. imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and the next o'pry
they have algorithms now that highlight areas you photoshopped, you'll end up being posted to r/Instagramreality

• Woah
You are very wrong
at least cheeckbones and eye area can be unnoticeable men
they have algorithms now that highlight areas you photoshopped, you'll end up being posted to r/Instagramreality
facebook has it too? you mean that reddit shitt??
You went too far with Chico's chin and Ramus. Edits to the lower third need to be very subtle if you're going for believability. His eye area and cheekbones would fool many Tinder whores though. imo
would improve his lower third then, what about the first guy is he unnoticeable?

Last edited:
at least cheeckbones and eye area can be unnoticeable men

facebook has it too?

It's a program that anyone can just upload a pic to and it hightlights areas like a heat map (red areas mean photo is shopped). Normies are getting smarter at catching shopped pics now, isn't worth the embarrassment.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
It's a program that anyone can just upload a pic to and it hightlights areas like a heat map (red areas mean photo is shopped). Normies are getting smarter at catching shopped pics now, isn't worth the embarrassment.
it's not related with that subrredit shit?? fuarrkk can you share a video/site that talk about this shit?

everybody in the model industry get photoshopped whether they want it or not, that's a fact, from Kylie Jenner to Chico

do it but do it with subtlety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, DidntRead and the next o'pry
i am already perfect so i dont need photoshop

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
just make your skin better, but don't change bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 656, InZayn and 2 others
You are very wrong
Normies aren't stupid. They'll know something's wrong but can't or don't have the time to explain what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Normies aren't stupid. They'll know something's wrong but can't or don't have the time to explain what.
dont think they will use the adobe app to check if the photo is real or not. btw that app is kind of expensive

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol
everybody in the model industry get photoshopped whether they want it or not, that's a fact, from Kylie Jenner to Chico

do it but do it with subtlety

airbrushing the skin is different than changing bone structures lmao

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and didntreadlol
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 2227
how do you do this?
photoshop ?
I would definitely do it for Tinder

I only clear my skin a bit and make my eyebrows thicker+darker. Fraud too much and people will notice and think you're weird

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and beyourself

View attachment 175776 View attachment 175783
anyone have experience doing this in social media and people notice it?
Yes of course, my every picture i posted online is frauded, just make sure it's not too obvious to spot.

• +1

I don't think normies will notice thing like a better gonial angle, slightly more chin protrusion, lateral orbital rims and a beter hairline. if I got caught I'll cope saying it's because muh angle

airbrushing the skin is different than changing bone structures lmao
you're so naive to believe that they only airbrush the skin jfl