About to buy ru58841, but a little concerned (BALDCELS GTFIH)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I'm Norwood 2 and dermarolling with minoxidil helped me grow a bunch of small vellus hair where my hairline is supposed to be. I just need a DHT blocker to turn the hairs terminal but I dont want to nuke my DHT since I need it to framemax, stubblemax and I don't want to kill my dick. So I'm about to use ru58841 to block the DHT topically. My main concerns are...
  1. It's a research chemical and not FDA approved and I don't know if in 10 or 20 years down the line. I'm about to give myself cancer or something (just for a straight hairline lol). But I've heard guys use it for like 10 years with no problems.
  2. When I buy it I need to make sure my Mom doesn't find out I use it. She knows the amount of effort I put into improving my looks (she hates it but stopped caring) but I don't know how she will deal with me using something that says "Research chemical:Not for human consumption". So I need to get it without her knowing. I really hope their packaging is discrete.
@CupOfCoffee @Extra Chromosome @Vanillestorms

Just keep ur current regimen and add pumpkin seed oil which blocks about 30% DHT that should be enough and it won’t kill your cock

I'd rather take fin than some experimental russian chemical

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and GenericChad1444
I really hope their packaging is discrete.
Email them and ask if they're discreet. Most companies who sell "research chemicals" won't mention what's inside the package.

Make sure it's not an ethanol solution. Apply after showering, on dry hair and leave it there

You'll probably be fine. Worth the risk tbh

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I'd rather take fin than some experimental russian chemical
I'm not scared of finasteride. I just want to dht for beard growth and increasing frame. I'll use it if ru doesn't work or if they recently found out it's dangerous.
Email them and ask if they're discreet. Most companies who sell "research chemicals" won't mention what's inside the package.
Yeah I just found this supplier, they do discrete shipping
https://anageninc.com/

It's a research chemical and not FDA approved and I don't know if in 10 or 20 years down the line. I'm about to give myself cancer or something (just for a straight hairline lol). But I've heard guys use it for like 10 years with no problems.
Everything that may give us an advantage is advertised as giving us cancer. Same with HGH and peptides, which DO NOT cause cancer.
When I buy it I need to make sure my Mom doesn't find out I use it. She knows the amount of effort I put into improving my looks (she hates it but stopped caring) but I don't know how she will deal with me using something that says "Research chemical:Not for human consumption". So I need to get it without her knowing. I really hope their packaging is discrete.
Just write it in the description in the order srs.
The peptides I ordered said office supplies lmfao
Yeah I just found this supplier, they do discrete shipping
https://anageninc.com/
Anagenic is my go to source for RU58 when I want to start it. The best store.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, BornAgainChad, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, left2die, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
My psychedelics said "Vitamin supplement".
How's your stack going? What are you blasting?
I'm planning to put mk with my hex and cjc 3x a day.
Couldn't afford cjc dac.

How's your stack going? What are you blasting?
I'm planning to put mk with my hex and cjc 3x a day.
Couldn't afford cjc dac.
Madness full stack (with 3,333mcgx3 cjc dac) and GABA and Aromasin 25mg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Madness full stack (with 3,333mcgx3 cjc dac) and GABA and Aromasin 25mg
How's the aromasin treating you?
I am on day 5 2.5mg letrozole a day and I didn't get the hell everyone was talking about albeit slight muscle aches. My peptides are coming soon. I will release the artificial peak stack soon.

Maybe we are low E to beging with:feelsez:
assuming our stuff is legit
@future chadlite suggested low E might be a cause of baldness for me (and others in my family also). Idk never got tested

• +1
The unique side effect I heard of was about eyes
Androgen are responsible of the lacrimal system so if you put too much ru it would have side effects
But worth it in my opinion hair is so important
Someone know if ru cause facial bloat as minox or fin?

Everything that may give us an advantage is advertised as giving us cancer. Same with HGH and peptides, which DO NOT cause cancer.

Just write it in the description in the order srs.
The peptides I ordered said office supplies lmfao

Anagenic is my go to source for RU58 when I want to start it. The best store.
Good lord that shit is expensive, how long does a bottle last? Does RU58 have any sides?

I wanted to do an experiment with minoxidil to see if my hairline has actually receded or not, I can't tell. It hasn't budged since I started keeping a record of it but I dunno, I think it still looks a bit norwoody.
Can't risk fucking up my collagen with minox though.

• +1
@future chadlite suggested low E might be a cause of baldness for me (and others in my family also). Idk never got tested
Are you hips narrow in comparison to your shoulders?
Good lord that shit is expensive, how long does a bottle last? Does RU58 have any sides?

I wanted to do an experiment with minoxidil to see if my hairline has actually receded or not, I can't tell. It hasn't budged since I started keeping a record of it but I dunno, I think it still looks a bit norwoody.
Can't risk fucking up my collagen with minox though.
The bottle with 50ml will last 50 days.

You can also use GHK-cu which is equal or even stronger than minox WITH improvement in collagen. Zero sides.

Are you hips narrow in comparison to your shoulders?
You need to test iut though, hips and clavicle width are mostly genetic, and not an identicator of current hormones

• +1
Make sure it's not an ethanol solution. Apply after showering, on dry hair and leave it there

You'll probably be fine. Worth the risk tbh
This. Ethanol solutions can produce some ugly sides. Don't use it as a carrier.

I'm Norwood 2 and dermarolling with minoxidil helped me grow a bunch of small vellus hair where my hairline is supposed to be. I just need a DHT blocker to turn the hairs terminal but I dont want to nuke my DHT since I need it to framemax, stubblemax and I don't want to kill my dick. So I'm about to use ru58841 to block the DHT topically. My main concerns are...
  1. It's a research chemical and not FDA approved and I don't know if in 10 or 20 years down the line. I'm about to give myself cancer or something (just for a straight hairline lol). But I've heard guys use it for like 10 years with no problems.
  2. When I buy it I need to make sure my Mom doesn't find out I use it. She knows the amount of effort I put into improving my looks (she hates it but stopped caring) but I don't know how she will deal with me using something that says "Research chemical:Not for human consumption". So I need to get it without her knowing. I really hope their packaging is discrete.
@CupOfCoffee @Extra Chromosome @Vanillestorms
  1. It's a topical antiandrogen. Anti-androgens suppress DNA transcription, which does the opposite of cause cancer. You're more likely to cause cancer by taking roids, because androgens are known to blow up the size of the prostate. It also has undetectable systemic activity.
  2. For this, I'm unsure what to do other than remove the label. Get it if you want, it's your one and only life, not hers.

:feelskek:

Can it srsly be used as minox though? post proofs.
The mechanism is different, but it could be used along minox. It reverses follicle shrinking by blocking all male hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
What's this dermaroller stuff I keep hearing about. I'm a fellow baldcel

:feelshmm: