About to start 2 years looksmax journey

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
First member of Looksmax is finally on looksmax journey, brutal, it took *only* 5 years. I can finally consider myself financially independent and can finally start looksmaxxing, things actually started to look bright.
I'm 25 years old whiteboi
66kg, 5'10
Recessed chin and jaw
Fucked maxilla
Bad skin
Virgin unless landwhale counts

My aim is to gymcel and get to at least 75kg, quitting smoking would help as I did once and instantly gained like 5kgs or some shit.
Get bimax & sliding genioplasty
Just finished all dentist appointments, now I booked an appointment with orthodontist and hopefully gonna convince him/her to work with Ramieri to finally get my subhuman jaw fixed. If not, then I will probably have to travel to London lel but it is what it is, I'll get there no matter what. I will most likely need to wear braces because my teeth are also somewhat fucked, not too bad but still.
This is more of a post for myself and also maybe it'll motivate some of you in the future, you just need to start from financial point otherwise most likely nothing would work out. Easiest way to make money is crypto, after that you're free to do anything you like.
I might not post anything until I actually fully looksmax or I might post some small updates here and there, however I'm gonna feel like.
Right now I'm coping with beard, my jaw still looks very uncanny and recessed, especially in some light and angles but still MUCH better without beard. My chin and jaw are truly THAT fucked.

Goals:
Bimax+Sliding Genioplasty
75kg-85kg with low bodyfat
Fix teeth
Fix skin

LFG
zyzz-fistpump.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Kasanova, Chintuck22 and 4 others
goodluck, my nigga

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and midlatinocel
What's wrong with your skin exactly?

I can finally consider myself financially independent and can finally start looksmaxxing
JFL I start saving up for bimax while living at home chilling, fast looks fast life like @User49 would've said, no point in waiting until you're rich just to looksmax.

JFL I start saving up for bimax while living at home chilling, fast looks fast life like @User49 would've said, no point in waiting until you're rich just to looksmax.
why do u keep @ingn me

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
why do u keep @ingn me
I tag a lot of different people for a lot of different content or ideas I want them to be a part of.

So you’ve got the money ready?
Am 22 hoping to have the money by 25.

Bro been here for 5 years and never for a second did it cross his mind to looksmax :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM and Anchor_Ship
What's wrong with your skin exactly?
Acne scars including one keloid scar which is super annoying ngl
I already did laser surgery last year, it helped only slightly and I really need more like 4 probably
So I will need more laser surgeries and a dermatologist for keloid scar

One of the OGS from .is