Absence of female gaze on this forum makes ratings trash

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I’ve seen many ratings and usually when there is LTN-MTN guy who has beard, slightly balding etc he will get soft replies.
CE526764 A501 4574 B1E1 6F9009979748

For example I am pretty sure that if guy like this posted himself here he would get rated probably as ltn-mtn range and get little to no hate, some improve tips

If a guy like this posted himself on rating

C75B614D 2CCC 4DDD 9459 8112C663C3D3

He would get called sub cuz of his eye area, jaw, midface, philtrum. I am pretty sure noone would tell him what to improve and ppl would bully him.

Eventhough in JB appeal the dude below would be rated from 6-7/10 while top dude would be rated from 4-5/10.

I wont mind the rate cuz in PSL top dude slightly mogs but what surprise me is the hate these types of guys (below) get. Prime example is CurlyHeadJames (sorry for mentioning) who got bullied when someone rated him eventhough he had a good JB appeal.

This isnt larp or anything, I also look like a high estrogen femboy but I am currently gymmaxxing and this trend about hating high collagen guys in ratings with low psl but high smv are just surprising me

@Xangsane @Napoleon1800 your thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Tr0ubLe, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 8 others
Female gaze is bullshit, only if you want to appeal to gay men, and young white/asian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52625, chadcelmax, Nick.Harte and 16 others
Female gaze is bullshit, only if you want to appeal to gay men, and young white/asian women.
Vinnie hacker, Damian Kater, Nils Kuesel and many others tiktok ppl are looking like femboys and yet, girls are obsessing over em

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 7580
ok 100,000 posts on the incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, Interested, Mewton and 4 others
Ofc young white and asian women are JBs which are the best category

I’ve seen many ratings and usually when there is LTN-MTN guy who has beard, slightly balding etc he will get soft replies.
View attachment 2500121
For example I am pretty sure that if guy like this posted himself here he would get rated probably as ltn-mtn range and get little to no hate, some improve tips

View attachment 2500149

He would get called sub cuz of his eye area, jaw, midface, philtrum. I am pretty sure noone would tell him what to improve and ppl would bully him.

Eventhough in JB appeal the dude below would be rated from 6-7/10 while top dude would be rated from 4-5/10.

I wont mind the rate cuz in PSL top dude slightly mogs but what surprise me is the hate these types of guys (below) get. Prime example is CurlyHeadJames (sorry for mentioning) who got bullied when someone rated him eventhough he had a good JB appeal.

This isnt larp or anything, I also look like a high estrogen femboy but I am currently gymmaxxing and this trend about hating high collagen guys in ratings with low psl but high smv are just surprising me

realistically grown men arent dating jbs if ur talking about 16 yr olds, so their opinion doesnt really matter lmfao. most men on here would want a girl whos 18-23 since most of us are that age range

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
realistically grown men arent dating jbs if ur talking about 16 yr olds, so their opinion doesnt really matter lmfao. most men on here would want a girl whos 18-23 since most of us are that age range
Jbs are 16-20 these days which is the best category. After that age its not about looks in face just height, gymmaxx and moneymaxx

Vinnie hacker, Damian Kater, Nils Kuesel and many others tiktok ppl are looking like femboys and yet, girls are obsessing over em
14 yo aspie girls not stacies

young guys here are overrated and old guys are underrated.

.org thinks you're suddenly a normie if you lost some collagen and your hairline is a bit higher, even when it happens to everyone else at the same age, they rate cavill normie now for example.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Manana, Mewton and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Latens Deitas
Jbs are 16-20 these days which is the best category. After that age its not about looks in face just height, gymmaxx and moneymaxx
grown men on here arent realistically gonna date 16 yr olds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, mogpending and HollowCheek
.org thinks you're suddenly a normie if you lost some collagen and your hairline is a bit higher
because you are lol

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
They're not femboys tho
They have highly dimorphic features such as a good height, a developed jawline, a good frame, healthy skin and hair, etc :ogre:
Clothes dont mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
40 year old cavill isn't into your 'jbs'
not my fault hes into grannies

on this forum we rate according to 16-20 year old female appeal afaik

not my fault hes into grannies

on this forum we rate according to 16-20 year old female appeal afaik
I'd rather be waxed for an hour straight than listen to a 18 year old woman talk for 5 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, mid, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
water

dom features are over-rated on this forum because that's how men judge other men in relation to the social hierarchy and how you would fit in it.

women care less about social status, social hierarchy. And look more for markers of good genes. Good skin, symmetry, hair, etc

Women are pure eugenicists when judging looks. Men judge male looks more based on aggression/dominance tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Spongey, leveruis and 4 others
You have to be a chad to have jbs appeal in your 40s
you mean mentally ill, your sexual preferences change with age, you won't like young women for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 24770 and Akhi
They're not femboys tho
They have highly dimorphic features such as a good height, a developed jawline, a good frame, healthy skin and hair, etc :ogre:
Clothes dont mean shit
Height only Kuelsen if its legit. Btw they all are “female gazed”

View attachment 2500121

View attachment 2500149

Some retards on here

• +1
symmetry mogs all

• +1
you mean mentally ill, your sexual preferences change with age, you won't like young women for the rest of your life.
No but if you want to have appeal and I mean strong physical appeal in your 40s you have to be already really attractive and have good bones in your 20s. Women after 40s dont care about face that much just money, status and physique theory. They are similar to men when they get older (Muscles = hot)

No but if you want to have appeal and I mean strong physical appeal in your 40s you have to be already really attractive and have good bones in your 20s. Women after 40s dont care about face that much just money, status and physique theory. They are similar to men when they get older (Muscles = hot)
the only person that's able to do that is pitt, it's over for all of us.

the only person that's able to do that is pitt, it's over for all of us.
Yeah thats why you need to be really attrative in your 20s already and have good bonestructure (Cavill, Pitt, Hernan Drago, Beckham)

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
water

dom features are over-rated on this forum because that's how men judge other men in relation to the social hierarchy and how you would fit in it.

women care less about social status, social hierarchy. And look more for markers of good genes. Good skin, symmetry, hair, etc

Women are pure eugenicists when judging looks. Men judge male looks more based on aggression/dominance tbh.
This. This is why robust prettyboy is ideal. Obviously each thing has its own appeal but the way to slay prime jb girls (big cope if u say "haha young girls are not worth much") is to be robust prettyboy like Strijd or Hacker. Of course u can lean to a more masc side or a more prettyboy side but having youthful features combined with good symmetry, dimorphism and height is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SonOfDarkseid, leveruis and 2 others
This. This is why robust prettyboy is ideal. Obviously each thing has its own appeal but the way to slay prime jb girls (big cope if u say "haha young girls are not worth much") is to be robust prettyboy like Strijd or Hacker. Of course u can lean to a more masc side or a more prettyboy side but having youthful features combined with good symmetry, dimorphism and height is ideal
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
This is why female gaze is confusing for many as well. And because as you said females are pure eugenicists, they are extremely strict on what things you need to have. It's gonna get even worse now that they have psl knowledge.

This is why female gaze is confusing for many as well. And because as you said females are pure eugenicists, they are extremely strict on what things you need to have. It's gonna get even worse now that they have psl knowledge.
Imho the key to have insane appeal smv is mixing PSL stuff from this site with frame gymmaxing and prettyboy softmaxxing (hair, earrings, tattoos) from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and Napoleon1800
no theyre all 12-14 simping over him
Dude I asked many girls on our drunk trip with my friend about vinnie and all of them said he is hot and all of em knew him. It was in night clubbing time so 20 yo girls

Also it’s just so they have the confidence to approach you because you look like an effeminate cuck and they are more nervous than older women. People here trying to make themselves look less masc is always funny.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yup many guys on the forum are still blinded by their male gaze or PSL gaze…

Male-PSL Gaze is jewish. We need to start factoring in female gaze into ratings…

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and HollowCheek
Tinder and bumble are the best rating websites. The reason why men are chronically onlinenis because it’s difficult to get into a ltr since nobody cares about men now. The difference between.org and dating apps is that women will either ghost you, virtue signal, or tell you that you are ugly without telling you why, while men on here will at least try to come up with an analytical reason why you are ugly and what you can improve.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, Spongey, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
young guys here are overrated and old guys are underrated.

.org thinks you're suddenly a normie if you lost some collagen and your hairline is a bit higher, even when it happens to everyone else at the same age, they rate cavill normie now for example.
Live laugh love, One day the forum will realize that all you need is a healthy lifestyle and to be kind. btw your workout routine/diet helped me put 10kg in bench in 1 month :yes:

• +1
Reactions: Orc
why would you want to appeal to anything but young white women lmao

• +1
Reactions: Spongey and HollowCheek
white women aren't the only women on Planet Earth.
Then there are older women but they are low quality. Young Latinos, asians have same taste in boys as young whitw omen

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is quite simple to solve, and you already gave the solution.

Both are good looking tbh.

Most here only have two ratings -- LTN / chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Spongey
Fem gaze is law

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
kater doesn't look like a femboy, nils just acts gay but Vinnie is legit homosexual.