• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Anchor_Ship and cancercell
Legit, now can we put this to bed?

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
  • +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Okay doesn’t mean it’s preferred you binary autist. It’s not 0s and 1s
They dont really care. They like the basic indicators of health and its like 1looks pt at most. They arent picky as long as you have abs lol

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
They dont really care. They like the basic indicators of health and its like 1looks pt at most. They arent picky as long as you have abs lol

You’re so far removed from reality. Every high school kid is at the gym. It’s the prerequisite in 2023

Jbs want
743806D5 808C 4CA3 A46D D452B7A2B041

0D670694 AA3C 4BE1 908E 4D8F3B8C4963

1129594E 2E10 4188 A8CF 348A29987985

With
C3E1B9E1 8AE4 4508 B411 B7732375127E

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 24221
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker
Further proof you're a troll who knows nothing about looks just kys you degenerate toxic faggot die

They really don't care much. Youre such a subhuman lol

They do oldhead. You get a cortisol spike everytime I bring your old ass back to reality

ED8A6D49 F7E7 4014 A463 DDAD2BB2CA10

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FutureAestheticMale
i have the same physique as zyzz btw
U realize ure just further proving to me in my realization that you Are in fact a horrible bitter troll right and my friend mogs ur entire ugly family with his eyes alone right ? I think u may be too low iq ngl

Imagine lifting for girls, when you should be getting them off your face alone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Anchor_Ship and FutureAestheticMale
U realize ure just further proving to me in my realization that you Are in fact a horrible bitter troll right and my friend mogs ur entire ugly family with his eyes alone right ? I think u may be too low iq ngl
faceapp_1681093076660-jpg.2146625

the new esteban1997, but worse looking

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FutureAestheticMale
They do oldhead. You get a cortisol spike everytime I bring your old ass back to reality

View attachment 2146800
No they dont. Theres literally threads on here proving this. They dont even care about dimorphism. They like guys with strong indicators of health who even look like borderline women. Theres countless experiments w yubo on here proving this

• +1
Thats you mtfk
I wish and tbh you're what makes this forum shit I'm just going to ignore you i really despise toxic trolling bullies like you when we come here for tips and hope. Mods failed this site

Imagine lifting for girls, when you should be getting them off your face alone
Honestly. Gym is +1 looks pts if abs with jbs. They don't give more than that for anything else. Only older ladies like big arms chest broad shoulder etc. OP is just retarded lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Anchor_Ship, Looks234 and 1 other person
Honestly. Gym is +1 looks pts if abs with jbs. They don't give more than that for anything else. Only older ladies like big arms chest broad shoulder etc. OP is just retarded lol
No aesthetics ascends a normie to chad in the real world as does blue pretty eyes which you'll never have either ugly. Ignored get cancer u demon

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
  • +1
No aesthetics ascends a normie to chad in the real world as does blue pretty eyes which you'll never have either ugly. Ignored get cancer u demon

Gym ascends this to chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Blackgymmax
Greycels are so retarded. You guys are like looksminned 20 IQ chimps lel

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
he looks aesthetic. Keep mirin from a distance

• +1

Gym ascends this to chad?
BRO ur a fucking shitskin incel with disgusting eyes even in your heavily photoshopped photo you're ugly asf .

You'll always have eyes no girl calls pretty where girls call my friends eyes pretty all the time we go out. Literally.

It pisses me off that you shitskin incels go out of your way to antagonize people who you know mog you. It really does. You're a literal shit skin subhuman
3339260 1680250437462

• So Sad
BRO ur a fucking shitskin incel with disgusting eyes even in your heavily photoshopped photo you're ugly asf .

You'll always have eyes no girl calls pretty where girls call my friends eyes pretty all the time we go out. Literally.

It pisses me off that you shitskin incels go out of your way to antagonize people who you know mog you. It really does. You're a literal shit skin subhuman View attachment 2146815
Thats a joke photoshop a user made of me dumbass. You also have bug eyes, difference is youre obese and generally disgusting to look at. You look like you have terrible hygiene and have a more ethnic nose than me.

• Ugh..
Thats a joke photoshop a user made of me dumbass. You also have bug eyes, difference is youre obese and generally disgusting to look at. You look like you have terrible hygiene and have a more ethnic nose than me.
Lolll fat can be FIXED buddy boyo all that can be fixed. Where as your ugly are literally repulsive to any white female EVEN IN YOUR PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE

I CANT IMAGINE HOW SUBHUMAN YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE YOU UTTER SHITSKIN CRINGE FAGGOT LOL

and no my friend may not have "muhhh hunter eyes" but he has massive blue eyes which girls love in real life and I'm forever mirin them

Ur forever an ugly Indian with 0 sex appeal even in photoshopped pics ur eyes are dogshit literally LOL it makes sense now lmfao

• So Sad
How does your eyes look so fucking repulsive and 0 appeal in a photoshopped photo of you LOL

You're forever ugly my friend can go bald.... gain 100lb more. Never shower and he'll always have prettier eyes you subhuman freak LOLOL

Lolll fat can be FIXED buddy boyo all that can be fixed. Where as your ugly are literally repulsive to any white female EVEN IN YOUR PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE

I CANT IMAGINE HOW SUBHUMAN YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE YOU UTTER SHITSKIN CRINGE FAGGOT LOL

and no my friend may not have "muhhh hunter eyes" but he has massive blue eyes which girls love in real life and I'm forever mirin them

Ur forever an ugly Indian with 0 sex appeal even in photoshopped pics ur eyes are dogshit literally LOL it makes sense now lmfao

0 sex appeal even tho youre using face app

@bignose9729 @FutureAestheticMale is this morph I made of myself human? Or over

Attachments

• 3AACAAE3-6248-4725-9F69-0375D91A4E23.jpeg
    3AACAAE3-6248-4725-9F69-0375D91A4E23.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 0
How does your eyes look so fucking repulsive and 0 appeal in a photoshopped photo of you LOL

You're forever ugly my friend can go bald.... gain 100lb more. Never shower and he'll always have prettier eyes you subhuman freak LOLOL
3354581 FaceApp 1681093076660

@bignose9729 @FutureAestheticMale is this morph I made of myself human? Or over
yeah looks good but your main problem is your side profile. make a morph of your side

• +1
yeah looks good but your main problem is your side profile. make a morph of your side
surgery sooner than later, I put this one pic on tinder and had white htbs down to fuck in one day Jfl and it was only this pic

Eyes mog ur entire shit skin family. Your family female members would be mirin him. Fuaaa
my bad bro youre right. white and blue eyes automatically make a person good looking. Even when they eyes look like theyre about to bulge out of the socket, the person has a penis nose, thinning unkept hair, is obese with bloated cheeks, has cracked herpe lips, and is wearing a stained Tetris shirt they still mog.

surgery sooner than later, I put this one pic on tinder and had white htbs down to fuck in one day Jfl and it was only this pic
Yeah its a very good photo bro, thick eyebrow pilled. I was also playing around on faceapp and gave myself more hollow cheeks, better underage support, and a goatee.
24AF3BE7 DA24 4A2E B137 2CE31219AED0

I finally decided to get eye surgery too (probably from vrcek) rather than mandibular angle implants

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Anchor_Ship