Absolute goal physique for jb appeal

Yeah its a very good photo bro, thick eyebrow pilled. I was also playing around on faceapp and gave myself more hollow cheeks, better underage support, and a goatee.
View attachment 2146834
I finally decided to get eye surgery too (probably from vrcek) rather than mandibular angle implants
Ascended to chadlite in second pic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Deleted member 24002
Ascended to chadlite in second pic
Yeah bro the underage support on its own is a game changer. Wish there was an app to try out specific procedures like cantho, lower lid retraction, etc. What changes did you do for your morph?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Yeah its a very good photo bro, thick eyebrow pilled. I was also playing around on faceapp and gave myself more hollow cheeks, better underage support, and a goatee.
View attachment 2146834
I finally decided to get eye surgery too (probably from vrcek) rather than mandibular angle implants

Are you going to get orbital decompression from him. Or ptosis for the lazy eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Are you going to get orbital decompression from him. Or ptosis for the lazy eye
Thats not a lazy eye I just have more fat above one eyelid for some odd reason (need to fix it though) I havent fully fledged out what I want for my eyes, I'd need to consult Vrcek, Massry, a couple others because I want multiple opinions. I want to get the genio I have booked done before I do that. But preliminary plan is ptosis repair on both eyes (more so on one), cantho, lower lid retraction. He charges like 10k USD for this and I could definitely do that.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Yeah bro the underage support on its own is a game changer. Wish there was an app to try out specific procedures like cantho, lower lid retraction, etc. What changes did you do for your morph?
Zygos mostly then made chin bigger manually

• +1
Zygos mostly then made chin bigger manually
looks achievable tbh. who are you getting trimax from? also, im curious about your bite and if you considered just getting like a 12mm genio done

Thats not a lazy eye I just have more fat above one eyelid for some odd reason (need to fix it though) I havent fully fledged out what I want for my eyes, I'd need to consult Vrcek, Massry, a couple others because I want multiple opinions. I want to get the genio I have booked done before I do that. But preliminary plan is ptosis repair on both eyes (more so on one), cantho, lower lid retraction. He charges like 10k USD for this and I could definitely do that.

Goodluck bro. Your ceiling is high. I don’t think you need genio, your issues is your philtrum and eyes. But you can cover the philtrum with a stache and for the eyes you need decompression. Go to Raymond Douglass and make sure you have care credit so you can pay monthly instead of one time. He specializes in orbital decompression over massry/vreck.

Ask him for a cosmetic decompression which means he won’t remove too much fat/shave too much bone from behind the eyes and the eyes won’t be completely different than right now.

Then afterwords let them heal. Wait a year before you get ptosis repair.

• +1
Goodluck bro. Your ceiling is high. I don’t think you need genio, your issues is your philtrum and eyes. But you can cover the philtrum with a stache and for the eyes you need decompression. Go to Raymond Douglass and make sure you have care credit so you can pay monthly instead of one time. He specializes in orbital decompression over massry/vreck.

Ask him for a cosmetic decompression which means he won’t remove too much fat/shave too much bone from behind the eyes and the eyes won’t be completely different than right now.

Then afterwords let them heal. Wait a year before you get ptosis repair.
Nah front photos don’t tell the whole story regarding chin. I have a perfect bite, decent maxilla, and legit no chin projection. Philtrum like you said I can get that facial hair. I’m curious why you say orbital decompression? I talked to a user here who knows a lot about eye surgeries and he said ptosis repair on both eyes and lower lid retraction would do the job.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and tinderhacker
Nah front photos don’t tell the whole story regarding chin. I have a perfect bite, decent maxilla, and legit no chin projection. Philtrum like you said I can get that facial hair. I’m curious why you say orbital decompression? I talked to a user here who knows a lot about eye surgeries and he said ptosis repair on both eyes and lower lid retraction would do the job.

On a second look I think the other user is right. I would have to see a side profile to access any real bulging. Ptosis is mandatory and LER for lifting and straightening the lower lid.

• +1
On a second look I think the other user is right. I would have to see a side profile to access any real bulging. Ptosis is mandatory and LER for lifting and straightening the lower lid.
8171E0DE BCC1 4A27 9206 2DDF9D61CBF7

Catfish tier tilt fraud but I don’t see any bulge tbh. I just want normie tier eyes bro, no scleral show and minimized UEE.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker