Acne guide People with acne [GTFIH]

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
So I've suffered from acne from like 2yrs and now I'm still going through it and I'm starting accutane today as prescribed by my dermatologist 20mg/day
@AlexBrown84 @qwertynineofive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and BrahminBoss
20 for First course is shit, It Will come back

• Woah
Reactions: rusian
enjoy liver damage and suicidal thoughts

• +1
Reactions: lost222, romm2el, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
wish i could take it but my livers already probably fucked

How old are you btw @chinmax

All my skin issues for over 10 years disappeared after a month on carnivore diet. I've tried a long list of things that made it worse or didn't work. For the most part dermatologists are good for removing warts and that's about it.

Do not take fucking accutane unless you want to reduce your quality of life significantly. Any doctor that prescribes accutane is a fuckign retard and should put in jail. Accutane is slow poisoning with synthetic vit A.

Learn about the carnivore diet, eat fatty red meat with a ratio of 70% protein and 30% fat. Ease into it slowly, within a month, don't change your diet overnight or you might fuck up your gut.

Thank me later.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
A small price to pay for no acne
stunted growth is the only bad side assuming you have good hair genetics, that shit is for life. Being a manlet is not a small price

All my skin issues for over 10 years disappeared after a month on carnivore diet. I've tried a long list of things that made it worse or didn't work. For the most part dermatologists are good for removing warts and that's about it.

Do not take fucking accutane unless you want to reduce your quality of life significantly. Any doctor that prescribes accutane is a fuckign retard and should put in jail. Accutane is slow poisoning with synthetic vit A.

Learn about the carnivore diet, eat fatty red meat with a ratio of 70% protein and 30% fat. Ease into it slowly, within a month, don't change your diet overnight or you might fuck up your gut.

Thank me later.
What kind of meat do you eat, can you give specifcs and not just beef jfl.

Do you eat eggs or raw milk?

stunted growth is the only bad side assuming you have good hair genetics, that shit is for life. Being a manlet is not a small price
My growth plates have been closed since ovER for years

What kind of meat do you eat, can you give specifcs and not just beef jfl.

Do you eat eggs or raw milk?
You can eat fish, pork, sheep, beef, chicken, dairy, shellfish and so on. Anything that comes from an animal is fair game, with the exception of honey aka pure sugar.

Since you are doing this for your skin, I would cut the dairy as it is notorious for causing acne. I've tried raw milk, kefir, even made cheese but it just nukes my skin. Maybe it works for you.

Ruminant meat from animals that have complex digestive systems such as cows, goats, sheep is best because the fat is predominantly saturated and non-inflamatory - it's highly processed by the animal and all the shit it ate turns in to good nutrition, the older the animal, the better the nutrition of the meat.

However, any meat will be miles better than grains, sugar, and the other trash, especially high-fructose food such as fruit.

Focus on cheap fatty meat if you are young and don't have money. Eat ribs, shanks, chuck, belly, and so on. Educate yourself on the different parts of the animal and then put the specific cut of meat in chronometer.com to see the fat-to-protein ratio. As a whole, you want to aim for 70% protein and 30% fat.

This is what I eat in a day of two meals:

Meal 1: beef sausage 500g, 4-egg omelette, some bacon

Meal 2: 500 - 700g of beef, goat, lamb, whatever is in season or sale. The cut could be ribs, shank, steak, brisket, tail and so on.

When you eat carnivore you usually can't eat more than 2 meals, sometimes I eat only one big meal. The food above may seem much but I'm 6'5 and need a lot of energy.

By all the hard sciences such as physiology, comperative anatomy, biochemistry and so on we are 100% hypercarnivore by design. There is no two ways about it. Once you start eating carnivore you will realize what peak human health, looks and performance is.

However, I don't want to write essays, especially here lol, so you can check some youtubers as a starter info on the carnivore diet. I recommend Dr.Chaffee, prof. Bart Kay, Dr. Ken Berry, and Dr Paul Mason. They will spoonfeed you all the basic info. Do not waste your time with bad skin like I did and for the love of god dont take accutane.

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So I've suffered from acne from like 2yrs and now I'm still going through it and I'm starting accutane today as prescribed by my dermatologist 20mg/day
Good job man, best of luck with it. Side effects of accutane are fear-mongered far too often. Very safe drug.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and ChadL1te

Thank me later.
Show me how you look.

Ignore these carnivore-conspiracist retards. "Depressive" side effects are larp. Im on 80mg a day, month-4, its the only thing thats helped and not made it come back so far. Any topical cream, antibiotic, cleanser, diet, you can think of. I've tried. So far the only side effect ive had is dryness: although it gets super fucking annoying. I have to apply aquaphor every hour, my eyes start stinging and watering if the lights are too bright, and I have dried blood in my nose. Worth.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Ignore these carnivore-conspiracist retards. "Depressive" side effects are larp. Im on 80mg a day, month-4, its the only thing thats helped and not made it come back so far. Any topical cream, antibiotic, cleanser, diet, you can think of. I've tried. So far the only side effect ive had is dryness: although it gets super fucking annoying. I have to apply aquaphor every hour, my eyes start stinging and watering if the lights are too bright, and I have dried blood in my nose. Worth.
80 mg is way too much and the side effects are not larp, its a big risk but not fixing severe acne is even a bigger risk

80 mg is way too much and the side effects are not larp, its a big risk but not fixing severe acne is even a bigger risk
im almost 19, 6'1 and 175. My dose is on the higher side but its somewhat proportional and my plates are more than likely closed. I had bad, not subhuman, but bad acne for two years. If you haven't had it for a while you dont know what its like. As far as depression, there is no scientific backing to this as a side effect.

Yup I agree the only things giving me suicidal thoughts is my acne and I've tried every shit too many skin care products I've wasted my money too much but now I'm taking that shit
The only thing I'm afraid of is stunting growth

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yup I agree the only things giving me suicidal thoughts is my acne and I've tried every shit too many skin care products I've wasted my money too much but now I'm taking that shit
The only thing I'm afraid of is stunting growth
How old are you? Also, I wouldn't be too scared. What these tards won't tell you is that the idea that accutane closes growth plates is based on ONE study that found 41 reports of premature closure of growth plates under 18 in a worldwide database search :lul: :lul: People on this site just regurgitate info without reading anything themselves. Not saying its impossible, but based on current data its rather unlikely.

How old are you? Also, I wouldn't be too scared. What these tards won't tell you is that the idea that accutane closes growth plates is based on ONE study that found 41 reports of premature closure of growth plates under 18 in a worldwide database search :lul: :lul: People on this site just regurgitate info without reading anything themselves. Not saying its impossible, but based on current data its rather unlikely.
I've even asked my dermatologist that does it stop my height I'm 16 and he said no way who even told you that your dose is less the most it can give you us dry lips and skin for which he gave chapstick spf15

• +1
I've even asked my dermatologist that does it stop my height I'm 16 and he said no way who even told you that your dose is less the most it can give you us dry lips and skin for which he gave chapstick spf15
I would recommend aquaphor or vaseline tbh, but do some experimenting

• +1
Reactions: TARAN
Semen retention + no sugar + fasting + butekyo breathing will cure all of your skin diseases

• JFL
Im thinking aloevera gel with a little hyaluronic acid and then vaseline
I would recommend aquaphor or vaseline tbh, but do some experimenting
Also my shit is that bad he injected two injections on my cyst on the cheek

Im thinking aloevera gel with a little hyaluronic acid and then vaseline

Also my shit is that bad he injected two injections on my cyst on the cheek
lmk if that concoction works, and if your cysts were that bad why are u on low dose

But did you perform the rest? Of course not.
Yes I was no sugar ,no dairy, too much of water which is the only thing that works but not fully
And when I'm outside at any function where I had to eat something shit it fucks my face way worse than it was at first

lmk if that concoction works, and if your cysts were that bad why are u on low dose
I don't know also those injections he injected are known as concoction and my doctor prescribed me that dose he is actually known for this treatment so I'm trusting him know and that cyst whichnwas forming tomorrow doesn't pain know and stopped forming on the spot it is like way big but

I don't know also those injections he injected are known as concoction and my doctor prescribed me that dose he is actually known for this treatment so I'm trusting him know and that cyst whichnwas forming tomorrow doesn't pain know and stopped forming on the spot it is like way big but
Lmfao, I was referring to the word concoction talking abt your mix of aloe vera gel hylauronic and vaseline

Lmfao, I was referring to the word concoction talking abt your mix of aloe vera gel hylauronic and vaseline
Fuck my bad I jfl

• JFL
Ok then I guess I'm not gonna rot here for whole day
Goodbye and Best of luck dealing with that shit

“Acne guide”

Also isn't 80 mg too much if im not wrong for moderate compared to mine which is near severe

I made fool of subhumans to watch this thread based on thier insecurities
you made a fool of yourself by telling people to take accutane

Don’t listen to retards on this website who believe in pseudoscience. I am on accutane, and literally no side effects. My doctor told me that no one had stopped the treatment because of issue with liver or bone marrow. In addition to this, anything you eat or do has side effects.

Semen retention + no sugar + fasting + butekyo breathing will cure all of your skin diseases
Shutup semen retention only good for training discipline, rest prob could help tho

• +1