Acne guide People with acne [GTFIH]

Also isn't 80 mg too much if im not wrong for moderate compared to mine which is near severe
yeah for my height and weight its really not. JFL at low dose copers who cant handle chapped lips (its annoying asf ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: TARAN
Don’t listen to retards on this website who believe in pseudoscience. I am on accutane, and literally no side effects. My doctor told me that no one had stopped the treatment because of issue with liver or bone marrow. In addition to this, anything you eat or do has side effects.
I knew about everything has side effects how much was your dose

yeah for my height and weight its really not. JFL at low dose copers who cant handle chapped lips (its annoying asf ngl
I was about to say that you might be jacked then

I knew about everything has side effects how much was your dose
From 10 mg to 40 mg. Your dose is cumulative. Also, depending on your kind of accutane, you should eat enough fat per day. I had Epirus which is a new one that has less side effects and more efficacy in treatment. In addition, if you start having side effects, you can always talk to your derm. Don’t listen to retards on this websites please and listen to your doctor and your brain.

I was about to say that you might be jacked then
And yeah, my lips got absolutely nuked during the treatment. Like they shrank twice in size. But they got back to normal after treatment.

From 10 mg to 40 mg. Your dose is cumulative. Also, depending on your kind of accutane, you should eat enough fat per day. I had Epirus which is a new one that has less side effects and more efficacy in treatment. In addition, if you start having side effects, you can always talk to your derm. Don’t listen to retards on this websites please and listen to your doctor and your brain.
That's it I'm leaving this shit forum but some people are good at advice @ChadL1te

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
And yeah, my lips got absolutely nuked during the treatment. Like they shrank twice in size. But they got back to normal after treatment.
Another question will they change its og color if yes then will it come back to normal when treatment is finished

That's it I'm leaving this shit forum but some people are good at advice @ChadL1te
Honestly, just use Google and search for research done by competent professionals. Never trust Redditors or LowIQLooksmaxers. No one is going to give you a valid advice here, even people who know.

Another question will they change its og color if yes then will it come back to normal when treatment is finished
Mine didn’t. They just dried so badly, I even had some scars. Aquaphor saved me.

Honestly, just use Google and search for research done by competent professionals. Never trust Redditors or LowIQLooksmaxers. No one is going to give you a valid advice here, even people who know.
You're right they will actually make me more confused rather than making it easier to understand thanks man btw how old are you if you (if you're comfortable)

You're right they will actually make me more confused rather than making it easier to understand thanks man btw how old are you if you (if you're comfortable)
I am 21

Scars on lips wtf
I also have a naturally dry skin + cold and dry as fuck outside. I wouldn’t have had scars had it not been for the climate tbh.

• Woah
That's why you sound so articulate
lol, age doesn’t mean anything. You can be 21 and braindead. I am just more of a pragmatic and realist. I look only into research-based facts. Accutane is one of the most researched drugs in the world so there is plenty to read and learn if you want. Just make sure if you have severe side effects to talk to your doctor.

• +1
I also have a naturally dry skin + cold and dry as fuck outside. I wouldn’t have had scars had it not been for the climate tbh.
oh guess i will never leave mine chapstick outside thanks for the advice I already wasted too much of your and mine time here
Also why are you even here at this age just asking

lol, age doesn’t mean anything. You can be 21 and braindead. I am just more of a pragmatic and realist. I look only into research-based facts. Accutane is one of the most researched drugs in the world so there is plenty to read and learn if you want. Just make sure if you have severe side effects to talk to your doctor.
Definitely will I visit there every 10 days

oh guess i will never leave mine chapstick outside thanks for the advice I already wasted too much of your and mine time here
Also why are you even here at this age just asking
I have ADHD so I just waste my time a lot on random forums till I get bored.

Definitely will I visit there every 10 days
Don’t visit your doctor every 10 days lol. Only speak with them if you have issues. I also didn’t do blood tests every month. I only did it twice. Overall, you will quickly realize if anything is wrong.

Don’t visit your doctor every 10 days lol. Only speak with them if you have issues. I also didn’t do blood tests every month. I only did it twice. Overall, you will quickly realize if anything is wrong.
Nah man he told me to visit every 10 days when at first I was on antibiotics and tomorrow when i was prescribed on this

Nah man he told me to visit every 10 days when at first I was on antibiotics and tomorrow when i was prescribed on this
Then my bad and listen to him

Shutup semen retention only good for training discipline, rest prob could help tho

Accutane is highly prone to fearmongering. It's just an extremely high dose of vitamin A that you shouldn't take if you're a young child. Liver damage is for people who drink (and you shouldn't be here if you do), depression and suicidality come from bad skin and are just natural facts of life anyway. It works on everybody differently, and affects some people negatively sometimes, and wannabe white knights love to make noise about it. It's safer than it's made out to be. But don't expect a cure. It could save your skin. It could also simply do nothing at all.

So I've suffered from acne from like 2yrs and now I'm still going through it and I'm starting accutane today as prescribed by my dermatologist 20mg/day
@AlexBrown84 @qwertynineofive
did also, was worth it; no side effects