Advice about Jaw Surgery (High IQ users only)

Physiocrat

Physiocrat

Iron
My lower and upper jaws are perfectly aligned, however I have a flat midface. If I was to do lefort surgery, that would case an overbite. If I were to do bsso, that would case an underbite. So naturally you would say, you gotta do bimax, move both jaws forward. The problem I see with bimax is, your chin is supposed to align with your nasion, and maybe project slightly in front of it, when your chin sticks out to far in front of your nasion, it looks retarded. My chin is not recessed and does indeed align perfectly slightly in front of nasion. Would bimax fuck this up? If so, what is the solution to my flat midface? Malar implants? Please let me know what you guys think and if I got anything wrong. I'm not super well versed on jaw surgery... Thanks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Physiocrat33
just pull that shit 50 mm forward to mog Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
You’ll probably look better after bimax.
There’s not really much more need to over complicate it.
You could always get the necessary implants after the bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat
You’ll probably look better after bimax.
There’s not really much more need to over complicate it.
You could always get the necessary implants after the bimax.
You think so?, but I'm not recessed. I feel like bimax would make my chin project too far.

if you are not recessed and have normal bite skeletally bimax is waste of money get implants

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33 and Mr.Proper
My lower and upper jaws are perfectly aligned, however I have a flat midface. If I was to do lefort surgery, that would case an overbite. If I were to do bsso, that would case an underbite. So naturally you would say, you gotta do bimax, move both jaws forward. The problem I see with bimax is, your chin is supposed to align with your nasion, and maybe project slightly in front of it, when your chin sticks out to far in front of your nasion, it looks retarded. My chin is not recessed and does indeed align perfectly slightly in front of nasion. Would bimax fuck this up? If so, what is the solution to my flat midface? Malar implants? Please let me know what you guys think and if I got anything wrong. I'm not super well versed on jaw surgery... Thanks

You ever heard the phrase "an image speaks a 1000 words"?

Post a picture dude.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 21403 and Graham
Impossible to give precise advice w/out picture

Custom saddled infraorbital implants if there’s no problem with your jaws or chin.

pm me pics i guess