Advice for anyone wanting LTR

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
If your woman doesn’t basically worship you it’s already over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24347, nevermind2 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
agreed but things will go downhill even then lmao
ltrs are destined to end up as dead bedrooms where both partners at least slightly hate each other. it simply does not fit with human sexual behaviour

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27511 and 1 other person
If your woman doesn’t basically worship you it’s already over.
ur right tbh I just comment that on random peoples posts and watch them seethe

ltrs are destined to end up as dead bedrooms where both partners at least slightly hate each other. it simply does not fit with human sexual behaviour
came to this conclusion the rough way my bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
I like to think if I get a gym girl and we both stay in good shape this won’t happen but probs cope

I like to think if I get a gym girl and we both stay in good shape this won’t happen but probs cope
You will both try to cope with the lose of desirability as most couples do, but unsuccessfully because human sexual relationships don't work like that.

Ltrs may be legit for the first 4 years since it would mean 1 year of impregnation-pregnancy and 3 years after the baby was born so the male can support the female the hardest years. After 4 years of the relationship, the hardest part has succeed, so the male loses interest in her partner and searches another female. Same for the mother.

This is not only scientifically supported but also anecdotically, it fits with the time range when most people get bored from the relationship because the "flame" disappeared.