after a long period of not having any romantic/sexual interactions or even intentions with toilets, approached 3 of them in the last 2 days and

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
got more results than from the previous 2-3 years of "working on my smv" and trying to get women to chase me instead - 3 numbers, with 2 of them being pretty much a sealed deal and one seeming like the lowest-effort possible reaction from the girl (woman, sadly) i approached

wasn't planned, i never do this and just gloat over "iois" i notice or imagine i notice in my head, using that as motivation to not feel like shit for an extended period of time. i guess i was just bored out of my mind because life just seemed like a long-ass morning routine for me lately

dont even know how to rate them. i wasn't mind-blown by any of them, but it's not that i'd feel failoed if i had them walking next to me as my partners. probably translates to "mtb". the best looking one (facially) is a tiny bit overweight, but with feminine enough fat distribution

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, chosen-one, the BULL and 3 others
Where did u approach them?

got more results than from the previous 2-3 years of "working on my smv" and trying to get women to chase me instead - 3 numbers, with 2 of them being pretty much a sealed deal and one seeming like the lowest-effort possible reaction from the girl (woman, sadly) i approached

wasn't planned, i never do this and just gloat over "iois" i notice or imagine i notice in my head, using that as motivation to not feel like shit for an extended period of time. i guess i was just bored out of my mind because life just seemed like a long-ass morning routine for me lately

dont even know how to rate them. i wasn't mind-blown by any of them, but it's not that i'd feel failoed if i had them walking next to me as my partners. probably translates to "mtb". the best looking one (facially) is a tiny bit overweight, but with feminine enough fat distribution
It's a numbers game at the end of the day. Good for you OP.

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
It's a numbers game at the end of the day. Good for you OP.

tnx

not giving up + staying fit + not being a fucking weirdo is the way to go for the unremarkable man, tbh. i'm even overweight now, so i'd say the chances of the average lean normie to get a cute girlfriend are pretty solid. "down-to-earth" clowns on this forum who are actually expecting their sorry ass to attract stacies regularly are something else, it's best to ignore their ramblings. easy to detect them too, in over 50% of the cases they have variants of estrogenic "6ft3 manlet/7x5 dicklet/19 yo oldcel" tier garbage in their username/user title/main theme of their posts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Outlier and the BULL
tnx

not giving up + staying fit + not being a fucking weirdo is the way to go for the unremarkable man, tbh. i'm even overweight now, so i'd say the chances of the average lean normie to get a cute girlfriend are pretty solid. "down-to-earth" clowns on this forum who are actually expecting their sorry-ass to attract stacies regularly are something else, it's best to ignore their ramblings. easy to detect them too, in over 50% of the cases they have variants of estrogenic "6ft3 manlet/7x5 dicklet/19 yo oldcel" tier garbage in their username/user title/main theme of their posts
Agreed. To many people are needlessly rotting because of there standards being unrealistic and them taking what people on this forum say with any credibility. It's really a joke, and I am becoming more and more unsympathetic to these "Incels" because they are there own problem.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and alpha_provider
Agreed. To many people are needlessly rotting because of there standards being unrealistic and them taking what people on this forum say with any credibility. It's really a joke, and I am becoming more and more unsympathetic to these "Incels" because they are there own problem.

got nothing to add to this. simply and effectively put together

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Outlier
Every poster on this site slowly realizes I'm right

i could ascend to Chad or be extremely NT with lots of confidence but its no use for my 5.5x4

Im will never be confident if im stuck with my size it wont matter if i look like chad with 22' bidelt athletic body and etc

if i dont grow more then my size will forever be small and unsatisfying. ill literally never have a happy relationship/marriage/sex life and ill 100% end up in r/deadbedrooms. so i might aswell pray for a 6x5 atleast or rot forever on incel forums

i could ascend to Chad or be extremely NT with lots of confidence but its no use for my 5.5x4

Im will never be confident if im stuck with my size it wont matter if i look like chad with 22' bidelt athletic body and etc

if i dont grow more then my size will forever be small and unsatisfying. ill literally never have a happy relationship/marriage/sex life and ill 100% end up in r/deadbedrooms. so i might aswell pray for a 6x5 atleast or rot forever on incel forums
Nigga chill aren’t you still like 15, my dick grew like an inch at 15 naturally even with early puberty from high T due to working out, just raise T 4 DHT you know all that crap you’ll be fine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002

the op is completely fabricated, but i was never disagreeing with you on anything relating to women

tnx

not giving up + staying fit + not being a fucking weirdo is the way to go for the unremarkable man, tbh. i'm even overweight now, so i'd say the chances of the average lean normie to get a cute girlfriend are pretty solid. "down-to-earth" clowns on this forum who are actually expecting their sorry ass to attract stacies regularly are something else, it's best to ignore their ramblings. easy to detect them too, in over 50% of the cases they have variants of estrogenic "6ft3 manlet/7x5 dicklet/19 yo oldcel" tier garbage in their username/user title/main theme of their posts

Bro pls stop the cope some what ppl aren't expecting here to get approached by stacies women literally will call the cops if your a sub 5 but actual chads here are autistic your right

reptiles

Aaaand did you get laid?