• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mio, fuxkdakikez, BrahminBoss and 3 others
I hate my parents no amount of praying will make me tolerate my family idgaf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, TechnoBoss and romanstock
god wrote those rules to keep the low iqs in line, he realised if ur smart enough to see they're bullshit ur too smart to need them.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
After realizing god doesenā€™t exist, I stopped feeling Muslim. But my first atheist thoughts came when I started reading the Bible, the amount of bullshit there really made me question the whole god-concept KEK

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
After realizing god doesenā€™t exist, I stopped feeling Muslim. But my first atheist thoughts came when I started reading the Bible, the amount of bullshit there really made me question the whole god-concept KEK
Jesus wasnā€™t even believed when he did miracles. Some people are damned to sink into the deepest abyss of hell

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Mio and Eternal_
Jesus wasnā€™t even believed when he did miracles. Some people are damned to sink into the deepest abyss of hell
And some people are damned to sink into the deepest abyss of your moms used up pussy

• JFL
God exists i just dont wanna glaze my psychotic parents
Cage at incels tryna preach athiesm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, scrunchables, Mio and 1 other person
He is an Albanian manlet with an 80 IQ who hates his genetic circumstances and wants to take it out on God. Leave him be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, randomop, standardcel and 1 other person
I hate my parents no amount of praying will make me tolerate my family idgaf
How old are you? I felt like this when I was a teenager. You will grow out of this phase and realize that your parents are literally the only people who love you in this worldā€”no matter how flawed they are

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
And some people are damned to sink into the deepest abyss of your moms used up pussy
I will curse you and destroy you albanianigger

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Eternal_ and The Grinch
How old are you? I felt like this when I was a teenager. You will grow out of this phase and realize that your parents are literally the only people who love you in this world
Im 20
My parents dont love me whatsoever
When i was recovering from surgery my mom made it about herself sayinf how shes sick everyday cuz of her work. many such cases at the end of everything its about her. Most compassionate single Parent. Wont even get started on my addict father who was POOR and useless

Two evil people marry eachother to escape their own problems then bring more suffering

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
I will curse you and destroy you albanianigger
How old are you? I felt like this when I was a teenager. You will grow out of this phase and realize that your parents are literally the only people who love you in this worldā€”no matter how flawed they are
IMG_4888.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, Ricky212, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
Im 20
My parents dont love me whatsoever
When i was recovering from surgery my mom made it about herself sayinf how shes sick everyday cuz of her work. many such cases at the end of everything its about her. Most compassionate single Parent. Wont even get started on my addict father who was POOR and useless
Man Iā€™m sorryā€”just be charitable to your parents and love them for who they are and not the idealized parental figures that we can create in our heads. Love them even through their flaws and mistakes they make.

I will again emphasize that you will not find anyone else besides your family that will care for you to the extent that they do. It is in your best interest to love them, cherish them and help them.

Youā€™re very young and will realize this more throughout your 20s

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Man Iā€™m sorryā€”just be charitable to your parents and love them for who they are and not the idealized parental figures that we can create in our heads. Love them even through their flaws and mistakes they make.

I will again emphasize that you will not find anyone else besides your family that will care for you to the extent that they do. It is in your best interest to love them, cherish them and help them.

Youā€™re very young and will realize this more throughout your 20s
I love people who love me

I love people who love me
Your family does love you.

ā€œChildren, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. ā€˜Honor your father and motherā€™ā€”which is the first commandment with a promiseā€” ā€˜so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.ā€™ā€ - Ephesians 6:1-3

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Your family does love you.

ā€œChildren, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. ā€˜Honor your father and motherā€™ā€”which is the first commandment with a promiseā€” ā€˜so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.ā€™ā€ - Ephesians 6:1-3
Last time I checked narcissists are incapabale of love

Last time I checked narcissists are incapabale of love

Your mom is not behaving like a narcissist to spite you or out of hatred for you. You speak like a teenager and will not understand what Iā€™m saying until later on in the coming years.

• JFL
Your mom is not behaving like a narcissist to spite you or out of hatred for you. You speak like a teenager and will not understand what Iā€™m saying until later on in the coming years.
Shes not a normal person, i didnt say the worst thing she did. Ironically her behaviour after my surgery is psychotic cuz she is the reason why I needed the surgery to begin with

Also textbook psychopathic woman, works as a teacher and is popular and loving to her school but when she comes home she doesnt gaf about her son, during periods of addiction, during recovering from surgery that was her fault.when she sees me suffering she pretends my life is perfect and complains about her job that gives her abnormally long days off!!!!! Ppl like this are scum who shouldnt have kids and focus on their career, 0 motherly qualities all just a narcissistic facade. Especially coming from a WOMAN

• Woah
Shes not a normal person, i didnt say the worst thing she did.
Did she hide your PlayStation after you brought bad grades at home?

what made you even convert to that psychotic religion

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and try2beme
what made you even convert to that psychotic religion
I agree with 99% of Islam just not the parents views

Imagine going to hell for reacting to abuse from ur family, braindead asf

Why be Muslim? Seems like such a shitty religion. Surely thereā€™s a cooler Brazilian religion

• +1
Why be Muslim? Seems like such a shitty religion. Surely thereā€™s a cooler Brazilian religion
Im already cool as shit i dont need a ā€œcoolā€ religion just one that aligns with my morals

Latinos are turning to Islam regardless

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I agree with 99% of Islam just not the parents views

Imagine going to hell for reacting to abuse from ur family, braindead asf
You can't just agree with certain parts of a religion and disagree with some other parts if you were to follow it as a religion. Defeats the whole concept you know?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and try2beme