Ageing. For the Normie man.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Aging for normie tier men, the whole story as I see it.

Mid 30’s old dude, checking in with experience and observations about aging.
All this, is written from a normie/average looking man perspective

There are imo, 2 wrong believes about aging as a normie-tier man:

1. It’s game over after 25.

2. All (Normie) men age like fine wine, and everything gets better with age.

My history and experience
1. Basically incel from teens until mid 20’s. Due to normie tier looks + socially reserved/introverted + no status or money. A lot of rejections.
2. Mid 20’s to late 20’s; got a little results (like 1%) still mainly rejections but some lays, short term relationships and so on with normie tier women. What had changed? the main factor was the size of the possible dating pool and I got a bit more money and thus status.
3. late 30’s to mid 30’s. Entered a LTR with a normie tier woman, and after the break up for the first times experienced some women initiating first contact with me (woman coming up to me asking if I’m single, trying to set me up, and small innuendos and stuff like that) happened about a handful of times in the past 2 years (before that NEVER, I had to do 100% of the chasing). What had changed? the main factor was the size of the possible dating pool increased even more and the male competition (my age) got less.

Aging; and ascending or dropping to a subhuman
1. If you get older as a normie man and become: fat, or balding (and can’t rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, it’s game over and you even dropped from normie level to subhuman.
2. If you get older as a normie man and DON’T become: fat, or balding (or you can rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, you’re ascending massively from the age peer men competition (and even women also). Because most men (and women) as they get older do become, fat, or ugly bald(ing) or get ugly skin.

Dating pool size change. The big game changer with aging for normie men.

1. dating pool size when young normie man
When your young normie man, your dating pool is small.
Most women won’t date men younger then themselves, when that young men is a normie. So it’s only peer aged (aka young) women, that are in your dating pool. And these young women, have Hugh SMV (Sexual Market Value). She (young women) are wanted by all Chads, young Chads, older Chads, and all men whatever age and looks level. Their SMV is through the roof.
Basically, as a normie young man. Your dating pool is really small, and the competition is massive. Being incel, or having very low luck (like 1% orso) is the norm.

2. dating pool size when older (past early 30’s) normie man, that is NOT fat, not ugly bald(ing), and not ugly skin.
When your this type of older man, your dating pool is much bigger then in your youth. In your own age group (male competition same age), you have risen from middle range to more top range or above average. Just for not getting fat, ugly bald or ugly skinned.
Normie women (or below that) that are aged 10 years younger and women aged 10 years older will want to be with you or give you a chance.
A hugh increase in option, and attention. Now with younger women, you still need to do the chasing as mr. normie mid 30’s. But, you’ll also get attention from same aged women (or older then you). Now, being incel is not the case anymore, if such a dude is sexless it’s due to his standards. So it’s volcel.

One last thing. When you're a normie young man. More if not most same aged men look equal or better then you. Because all thse young men still have often: not fat; full head of hair, smooth youthfull skin. So if you're a young man, it's nothing special that you're not fat, not ugly-bald, and ahev nice skin.
But when you're older (like mid 30's already), all off a sudden it's special that you are: not fat, full head of hair, not ugly-bald, and have nice skin (not overly wrinkled).

Here graph on the amount of #-encounters for men with age. AND don’t forget, this includes all the men (about 50%) that got fat, or bad-bald, or ugly skinned with age.
One can only imagine, the increase for the normie men that didn’t get fat, or bad-bald, or ugly skin.

Smv4

Also, see.
The graph on a mans desirability with age. It’s growing with age. And again, THIS INCLUDES all the men that got fat, bad-bald, ugly skinned with age. Imagine the Peer-ascending compared with other same aged me.

20180818 FBC544

Normie old man, fucking Stacy’s now?
Above story, might seems like a normie old men that didn’t get fat, bad-bald, ugly. Has ascended to fucking young Stacies. (that’s what I thought, listening as a young men to “red pilled” older dudes.
And no, that is wrong. It’s not my experience at all, that “mr. well aged Normie” is now fucking young Stacy’s. (maybe over the hill Stacy’s, but then it’s not a Stacy anymore imo but a former Stacy.)

The real story, of the options of older normie dude that aged well.
1. If I go for young Stacy’s now as a very well aged normie 35 year old dude. I will still get rejected 99.9+% or the time. In that sense, nothing changed from when young.
2. With normie-tier young women (below 25), I now have a little higher chance (because my money and Status improved a little bit). But overall, still pretty much the same as in my 20’s where I would need to do all the chasing and get rejected 90+% of the time.
3. Women past the age of 28 orso (that are normie tier or below). This is where all the extra options come from now, for “mr. well aged Normie”. Plenty have serious baggage I noticed. Plenty are seriously bad options to date in a long term way (with very high costs/baggage/sacrifice). Some are okay-ish in baggage. Some will hit the wall hard in the near-ish future, etc..

These women in group number 3. Will regularly do some chasing, and make it easy for mr. well aged normie. Now for the first time in mr. normies life, does he have easy-ish/easier access to sex or romantic validation. I personally was surprised, when this first happened to me. I was also unsure, what to do. But, it does feel nice. Or at least nicer, then when I was young and got 0 attention and had to do ALL the chasing.

To us a food metaphor.
First, I wasn’t even allowed in McDonalds.
But now, I get McDonalds offered sometimes and with some luck sometimes even get allowed into a mid range restaurant. Fine dining, is out of the option.

This, is the real story, as I see it. I'm to tired, to type the other things I also wanted to say (mainly adding of data).
Overall, I love aging in this aspect. Because, as I aged. I moved out of incel, into: first being able to bang normie women with alot of effort/chasing. And now as older, I can even get normie or below normie women sometimes with little chasing/effort. So aging, made me move out of incel-hood, into fucking normie and below that women.
I could do so, because I have aged well so far (aka, not fat, still full head of hair, smooth skin of a mid twenty year old).

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: okwiwhd, marek937, Jeww and 58 others
dn rd but good thread +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2227, NormieKilla and 7 others
will read later alongside a nice lil cuppa

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, KrissKross, forwardgrowth and 4 others
You're a great poster and seem to have ascended and don't blame everything on everyone else. You took control and changed your life which is amazing. You kept pushing despite no huge genetic advantages.

You absolutely mog the disgusting, selfhating, pedophile blackpill obsessed lookismers that are your same age and hate themselves and project it unto everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Preoximerianas, Lars and 14 others
Thank you, great post

Not Gonna live as KHHV past 25 even if there is a chance that i age well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
You're a great poster and seem to have ascended
Thanks.
And to add.
I don't really feel like I have ascended;
but I feel like that my peer aged (and even the ones a bit younger) men and also women, have descended.
Causing me to have ascended, relatively speaking. But really, these peer aged men/woman have just descended. I stayed pretty much the same.

You took control and changed your life which is amazing. You kept pushing despite no huge genetic advantages.
I really do like from myself, that I had enough confidence to not have let all theese rejections in my youth, get to me too much. I for sure have been rejected more then 500 times, by the time I was 28 and entered into my first LTR. At least, if I count the following as rejections (which imo they are): "I have a bf"; flaking; excuse; ghosting; not ending up having sex.

I personally don't feel I changed much. It's just that the others did change, downwards.
You absolutely mog the disgusting, selfhating, pedophile blackpill obsessed lookismers that are your same age and hate themselves and project it unto everyone else.
It's sad when someone hates themselfes, like this dudes do.
About the pedophile part, I dunno what you mean by that. But in reality, I still get most exited about the idea of fucking an 19 year old womna, with their (often)nice youthfull feathers. Like, I would be thrilled to be with my celibrity crush from when I was young if she was still young. That skin, that perfect symatry, that youthfullnes (aka high fertility), that non-bagage attitude, ti just looks perfect. But I know, as normie tier dude, that's way out of my league, and I accept it.I found it in my younger years, more horrible and difficult to accept, that I got rejecetd 99+% of the time by women that where my looks level/league.

My youth crush:

Not Gonna live as KHHV past 25 even if there is a chance that i age well.
At that time, I wished it to be so as well. And my God, did I try. I chatted up for sure 500+ women by the time I was like 27. Could have actually been 800 as well. Or maybe even a 1000. Luckily I was immune at some point fro rejections. I was an opportunist at heart. Like a sales person. Next, Next, Next, Next. It was brutal and frustrating; and at the same time at least in my case. It hardened me mentally alot, and it helped me to be able to act low inhib (while my nature is the opposite) if I feel it necesairy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 3828, Sny and 7 others
I chatted up for sure 500+ women by the time I was like 27. Could have actually been 800 as well. Or maybe even a 1000
That's insanely brutal, how did your ego not collapse into a black hole? I don't think I could handle even 10 rejections in a row, even though I have 0 because I never approached any woman.

Did you post your pics on here? How do you rate yourself at 27?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, mogorgetmogged and 1 other person
how did your ego not collapse into a black hole?

what he lost in facial genetics, he got in brain genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2227
That's insanely brutal, how did your ego not collapse into a black hole? I don't think I could handle even 10 rejections in a row, even though I have 0 because I never approached any woman.
I dunno, how my ego didn't collapse. I even held the standard (all through those 500+ rejections) that I wouldn't go after or have dates or sex with fat women.
The first 20 orso rejections were painfull. Because I got, all one-itis about it beforehand. Then after that, slowly ,more and more, it didn't make me feel much anymore to be rejected. I became more and more num. Which was good imo )even though the common society consencus is nowadays to be funarable and open and soft). But i recall, whith dating, it's better to be num. Ego, didn't even come to my mind anymore much still, all I could think about was my beleive; IT'S A NUMBERS GAME. With each rejection, I more thought; "I have come 1 step closer to a date". I Just gotta get in the numbers, one will stick at some point. I totally adapted the salesman attitude; I became decenticised from myself when chatting up women basically.I also forced myself, to not feel anything for a woman I did not had sex with (yet); and if I did start to feel something for a woman that I hadn't had sex with I tried to stop myself asap.

In my "top" chatting up time (I don't really do that much anymore). I managed to calculate, that I needed on average to chat up about 100 women to get 10 instant-date/numbers/etc. And out of those 10, about 1 or 2 would get me sex. Luckily most women did come back for more, so then I could take a break from the numbers game. Obviously, I was happy in my late twenties to have found an LTR, so I could stop that numbers game and spend the next years with 1 woman.

Did you post your pics on here? How do you rate yourself at 27?
I have no pics here.
I would rate myself 6.5/10 at 27.
here a pic from wehn i was 27.
IMG 0953

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DatNibba11, Deleted member 3828, Preoximerianas and 5 others
I dunno, how my ego didn't collapse. I even held the standard (all through those 500+ rejections) that I wouldn't go after or have dates or sex with fat women.
The first 20 orso rejections were painfull. Because I got, all one-itis about it beforehand. Then after that, slowly ,more and more, it didn't make me feel much anymore to be rejected. I became more and more num. Which was good imo )even though the common society consencus is nowadays to be funarable and open and soft). But i recall, whith dating, it's better to be num. Ego, didn't even come to my mind anymore much still, all I could think about was my beleive; IT'S A NUMBERS GAME. With each rejection, I more thought; "I have come 1 step closer to a date". I Just gotta get in the numbers, one will stick at some point. I totally adapted the salesman attitude; I became decenticised from myself when chatting up women basically.I also forced myself, to not feel anything for a woman I did not had sex with (yet); and if I did start to feel something for a woman that I hadn't had sex with I tried to stop myself asap.

In my "top" chatting up time (I don't really do that much anymore). I managed to calculate, that I needed on average to chat up about 100 women to get 10 instant-date/numbers/etc. And out of those 10, about 1 or 2 would get me sex. Luckily most women did come back for more, so then I could take a break from the numbers game. Obviously, I was happy in my late twenties to have found an LTR, so I could stop that numbers game and spend the next years with 1 woman.

I have no pics here.
View attachment 131057
I dont know then, you are not sub5 and you look tall yet you have been rejected so many times I dont even want to think how many rejections I would go through if I started approaching women for the first time in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I dont know then, you are not sub5 and you look tall
I agree, I was never sub5. Back in the days, on a good day like on that photo, I was like a 6.5/10. And on a bad day 5.5/10. Nowagays, I take more care into my appearance and skin, and therefore I'm now always a 6.5/10 and maybe on a good day a 7/10. Now i still look pretty much the same as on that picture, but now at 36 it's more rare compared to other men that i still look like that. Because most men that looked better then me at 26, are now fat, bald in an ugly way, wrinkled skin, fucked up teeth (due to smonking or whatever), etc..

I'm tall-ish that's true, 6 foot 2 inches in USA measures I guess ; or where i come from we use 188 cm.

you have been rejected so many times I dont even want to think how many rejections I would go through if I started approaching women for the first time in my life.
If you're normie, it could be pretty similar. At the time i started chatting up women, I had zero/bad style also. Like my first 200 chat ups of women did lead almost nowhere. Out of the first 200, I got like 8 dates and 0 lays. It's when I learned, as a normie young dude going for normie young women I couldn't even afford to do/say/etc. stupid stuff because she would ghost me and there would a line of other normies chasing her that she could shose from that were equal. So, I managed to learn over time, to be decently kinda faultless almost in my words and actions.

Nowadays, I think you maybe could do better on the starting phase, then me in the old days. Because now, you can learn better approaching style, so the first 200 wouldn't be a total waist like I had, because i was just about it pretty style-less. Or maybe I'm 100% wrong, and Tinder has fucked up your chances even more. I can't tell, because I don't have experience with chatting up young women in this day and age randomly as a young man.

And I dunno. Do younger men still chat up women (like for example in 2009, when I was still actively doing that and young, and Tinder didn't exist yet, and online dating was for loser old people)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and GreenHat500
Christ man you're not subhuman looking and 6'2 and you still had to try that hard to get numbers? How fucking tough is the market?
Also ever try tinder or online dating? What's your experience with that?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2227, diggbicc and 1 other person
Good thread, I agree with everything. Holding back the agepill should become your number one priority when you hit your mid twenties.
Luckily most guys don't give a shit about preserving collagen & hair follicles when it matters, they only start caring when it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, LooksPSL and 2 others
Yes but not everyone is into older women. When you get older, your ability to attract YOUNG women decreases

Yes but not everyone is into older women. When you get older, your ability to attract YOUNG women decreases
I'm okay with this, late twenties women are hot as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, diggbicc and SquareChinOrDeath
the goal is always to fuck fresh pussy

nobody wants to fuck women past their 30s

and we all know that at that point, a woman that is still single is only looking for a betabux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas, CANI and 5 others

I have no pics here.
View attachment 131057
Literally this. The hustler attitude. I am betting in workplace situations it's even much more beneficial to have those abilities.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and diggbicc
How do you look like now?

Christ man you're not subhuman looking and 6'2 and you still had to try that hard to get numbers?
How fucking tough is the market?
That's how it was. Most guys I think, make their numbers appear better; because they want to appear better or think they will be seen as a loser. For me, I can honestly say, back then in my mid 20's; It was about 1% success rate. Also, look at those experiments, with dudes that ask 100 random women for sex, he got 0% results. Now with some better "game", you can only get it up to like 2% orso as a normie imo. At least from random chat ups. If a dude goes the way for example of being the high status DJ in a club, then ofcourse it's a whole different ball game/succes rate. But then, you first gotta bust your ass becoming a good high status DJ.

I once tought about, how much hours time it had cost me, and then I multiplied that by the hourly salary I can have. I got pretty mad,, and could totally see how legit it was that these rich business men (their hourly salary is even much more) buy a bucnh of hookers. It's much cheaper, because timeis also money.

Also ever try tinder or online dating? What's your experience with that?
Nope never. I come from a pre Tinder time. I entered an LTR that ended some time ago, and after that I really wanted to be alone for a while and focus on other things. So I don't actively persue any women atm. But I now experienced for the first time in my life, having to turn down women that chase me.
Like for example.I was at a business party of my most important customer. Getting stares from a coupe of women there, in their 30's and upwards. One of their friends women, comes to inquire on the behalf of these women if I'm single and what I'm looking for, etc.. One of these women, was the daughter of my customer. And I know she is a woman with alot of bagage (single mom 3 kids), bagage I'm not taking on. rejecting her, might upset het father or whatever. And then I might lose my most important customer. So I made an excuse, that I had to leave the party earlier. These type of things happen now to me; these things NEVER happened to me when I was younger. Now, it's not even that I'm super thrilled about it, because most of these women have alot of bagage (like debts, children with deadbeat dad, etc.), or they are way below my looks level imo (like my same age, but fatter, layers of makeup to hide wrinkes, etc..). It's flattering in a way, but 90% of the time they are imo shooting out of their league with me. Which is in ine with statistics, since most people shoot 25% higher then their own league:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Preoximerianas and diggbicc
How do you look like now?
The same. With minor changes. Them being:
* My hair is a little less colored (a few gary ones in there now but no much. Can easily be solved imo). And My hair is a little lessthick, bit still full head of hair, maybe like 5% hairloss orso.
* My fatness is a bit lower, and my frame is a bit more muscled.
* My skin looks still the same, but that is due to now having a skin care routine. If i didn't incorporate skin care routine then my skin would for sure soon be worse then back then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Preoximerianas
If you're normie, it could be pretty similar. At the time i started chatting up women, I had zero/bad style also. Like my first 200 chat ups of women did lead almost nowhere. Out of the first 200, I got like 8 dates and 0 lays. It's when I learned, as a normie young dude going for normie young women I couldn't even afford to do/say/etc. stupid stuff because she would ghost me and there would a line of other normies chasing her that she could shose from that were equal. So, I managed to learn over time, to be decently kinda faultless almost in my words and actions.

Nowadays, I think you maybe could do better on the starting phase, then me in the old days.
I am acne scared asymmetrical 4/10 and 5'10 so I never tried approaching because I know how its gonna turn out. I'd have to do 3x more approaches than you, fuck that I rather rope in 2 years if no woman strikes up a conversation with me.

I am acne scared asymmetrical 4/10 and 5'10 so I never tried approaching because I know how its gonna turn out. I'd have to do 3x more approaches than you,
I dunno for sure. I went, pretty looksmatched at that time (so I didn't go for fat 3/10 women; but for looksmatched 5/10 women). So maybe your results are equal, if you go for you looksmatched women? Or maybe you have better social skills and "smoother" actions, so that you have better to equal results then me.
Otherwise, there also exists the option of trying to go the status route. All my chat ups were where I had 0 added status; because they were random chatups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Real women like older looking guys

End it with this skinny twink pretty boy propaganda

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3142
Holding back the agepill should become your number one priority when you hit your mid twenties.
I agree. especially for normie dudes, and below nromie dudes. It's the only way often to ascend, compared to your male competition the same age.

I agree, that basically no one is really into older women. If given the option between a younger or older woman, nearly every man prefers the younger (aka fertile) woman.
I don understand nor agree with this one; "When you get older, your ability to attract YOUNG women decreases". Like, as a normie dude in my 20's I could hardly and mostly NOT get with young women. And that's the case for most normie men. Then, if you age badly or normally as a normie man as you get older, I agree that you can't attract younger women. Ime, It doesn't decrease if a normie dude ages well, For me I think, my chance increased a little bit with the younger women (as in early to mid 20's) because I still look mid 20's and then for example last week a woman was suprised/impressed that I have a car, and a house with a backyard and stuff like that which is normal for a mid 30's person but not for plenty mid 20's normie men. Probably because she assumed I still a dude in his mid-twenties. I know it's total beta-buxx, but I'll have to take it since it's still better then my incel teens and incel early twenties.

You're only as old as your hairline
YEP. If this dude had good hair, he would still be considered a 1 years old baby.
Copy of Innovation is an idea applied well   Made with PosterMyWall

the goal is always to fuck fresh pussy
nobody wants to fuck women past their 30s
Yes, true.
And I also always want to eat every day, at a Michelin Star restaurant.
But when hungry, you'll also take an middle class restaurant.
And when really hungry and out of options, you'll even consider McDonalds (while I don't really want to eat there).
But it's still better then the youth years, where I was even denied McDonalds (figuratively speaking) and "starving" on an emtpy stomach was the only option.
and we all know that at that point, a woman that is still single is only looking for a betabux
There's alot of that out there. especially the ones that made bad choices, and/or have alot of baggage accumulated. To be avoided like the plague. I also hate being a betabuxx, I would rather stay single or kinda make them assume that there might be an option that there is a chance of LTR. But BetaBuxx I won't do; only I will maybe do that for a small amount of time when I want to have children. But I don't want kids now, so no. Who the fuck, would want to take financial care of an adult woman, whom shoudl be perfectly capable of taking care of herself (with all the ooportunity they are given nowadays).
Literally this. The hustler attitude. I am betting in workplace situations it's even much more beneficial to have those abilities.
I started my own self employed business from scratch when I was 25 orso. First i had to keep side jobs. It took me 3 years to be able to fully life of my one man self employed business (in the middle of the financial crisis). And since then untill now, I have stayed self employed without employees. I must say, for that it also helped. I had to sell my services and myself, and still sometime but not much anymore because i have alot of fixed customers that bring new ones in as well to compensate for the ones leaving.
>Deteriorating looks
>gold digger
>High body count
There is alot of that out there, in my age group. And not to forget, alot with massive baggage (that I don't have/bring in). baggage such as: debts, children, really shitty jobs that they wanna quit, etc..).
The thing is, although I don't like to do that and don't do it much. These women do hand out "samples", to try to bait you as an ascended older normie man into their alterior motive (betabuxx, replacement father for her kids, debt manager, provider shit, glorified babysitter, holiday and trips funder, etc..)
But as such a man, you can go use the hand out samples. It will likely come with some drama, and anger, when you bail after the sample handout. But that's a matter of how much you find it (sex) worth to be willing to go through that shit.

All, in All. For me, it still feels better then my incel teens and twenties. The idea of having 0/zero options is kinda brutal, because then you know it's incel. When you don't do something due to standards, then at least you know you are volcel. It's just that you aren't willing to stoop that low.
Real women like older looking guys
Real women, is imo an untrue concept. Overall, I feel more truth around the concept: All women are mostly/mainly the same.
I find this even more true to be for women then for men. because, women have much more herd mentality then men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and diggbicc
your brain chemistry is fucked past 23. you wont experience young love so who cares?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and GreenHat500
>Deteriorating looks
>gold digger
>High body count
Not good for a ltr yeah but there's something hot about a late twenties women. It's like a girl's attractiveness peaks at 18-21, dips a little through 22-26 and then rises back a little before falling off a cliff.

I am not afraid.
I don't age like others and get better every year.
Let the sheep dry at fast pace.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
1. If I go for young Stacy’s now as a very well aged normie 35 year old dude. I will still get rejected 99.9+% or the time. In that sense, nothing changed from when young.
2. With normie-tier young women (below 25), I now have a little higher chance (because my money and Status improved a little bit). But overall, still pretty much the same as in my 20’s where I would need to do all the chasing and get rejected 90+% of the time.
Brutal. I am a 24yo dutch incel, you mog me slightly in looks and also 2 inches taller. I am not aging very well and haven't been asked for ID for the past 5 years already. I need to get the fuck out of here ASAP.

This is not right. Over for the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
What do you mean?
It won't be fun and exciting. You won't feel overwhelming emotions toward her. You are an oldcel. Still beats inceldom tho.

M
I am acne scared asymmetrical 4/10 and 5'10 so I never tried approaching because I know how its gonna turn out. I'd have to do 3x more approaches than you, fuck that I rather rope in 2 years if no woman strikes up a conversation with me.
Maybe fix your scars

It won't be fun and exciting. You won't feel overwhelming emotions toward her. You are an oldcel. Still beats inceldom tho.
Love is cuck concept. Op is slayer

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and eduardkoopman
Brutal. I am a 24yo dutch incel, you mog me slightly in looks and also 2 inches taller.
It was brutal for me also at 24 yo. Looking back, there were only 2 types of normies in this age range that still did well: guys with status in certain environments (like DJ; or head of the sorority or whatever); and guys wich were crazy (= excitement) basically with a personality disorder which made them do crazy dangerous stuff and treat people very bad/strange.

I am not aging very well
Why? Is it due to you fault/lifestyle; or lack of skin care?
Aging and getting ugly only has 3 mayor components imo:
1. fat (aka, entirely your own fault (in 99.9% of the cases);
2. balding (you can help that, genetics. There is some help possible to slow it down with stuff like: microneedling and Minoxidil (need prescription in NLD or go to the underground market (which i do) at for example https://www.unitedpharmacies.nl/search.html?search_text=Minoxidil&searchbutton= and maybe Saw Palmetto (zaagblad nogwat)
3. skin aging. There is a large genetic componant you can't help. But there is also a larger component that you can help. It has to do with:
A. Eating lifestyle. Overall eat alot off vegetables (and fruits, as snacks) (imo, double or more the recomended amount by voedingscentrum) and cut alot on the processed foods and stuff with added sugars. Also eat plenty oils/fat; it's good for the skin also (fat & oil isn't so bad for getting fat they found out; it's more/mainly the sugars).
With drinking you need enough water.
B. Skin care routine + sunprotection. Sundamage is bad for aging, so be carefull with sun amount, and every day put on sun black (UVA + UVB ones), even on dark days.
Skin care routine should at minimum have: moisterizer + sunblock (for day); and for night also a moitserizer.
Optional addings to the routine:
- retinol/Vitamine A;
- Vitamine C related skin product;
- tretinoin/retin-A 0.025 (needs presciption in NLD or go of to the illagal internet market like I do https://www.unitedpharmacies.nl/search.html?search_text=tretinoin&searchbutton= );
- dermaroller

From all above, I kinda know they have been proven in tests, to work well. Ecept for the Vitamine C thing, that one I don't know for sure.

Maybe fix your scars
To add. If not done yet. Try to fix it with:
- retin-A / tretinoin
- dermarolling (or the more advanced but more expensive follow up things; like dermapen and what not more have come after that).

It's true. But I never enjoyed the overwhelming emotions I had at my teens and early twenties. Due to racing hormones. Because, it made me totally pathetic and cuck around women, because it causes you to do nearly anything for a chance.
I personally like it now as older a bit better, it's more laid back internally with emotions/homrones/feelings. Can make you make better decisions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, diggbicc and Deleted member 2227
When you are old there is less competition and all man are bald or fat or dont have style thats why its easy.....in your 20s everyone is looksmaxed slim clothesmaxxed hairmaxxed and they can mog you with popularity too,The only thing improtant when old is height frame and hair maybe

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, DidntRead and 2peasinapod
Where are you from? I'm Dutch and gave the same experience. Virginia until mid 20s and now it's super easy (39).

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
When you are old there is less competition and all man are bald or fat or dont have style thats why its easy.....in your 20s everyone is looksmaxed slim clothesmaxxed hairmaxxed and they can mog you with popularity too,The only thing improtant when old is height frame and hair maybe
This is a perfect summary, imo.

What imo only matter when older dude if you have normie genetics:
1* good skin/callogen;
2* good height;
3* NOT fat preferably with some muscles;
4* full head of hair (don't be afriad to color it, if early grey) or a nice face for being totally bald;
5* some style/grooming

If you have all of the above past the age of 35.
Among your peers:
* You mog 75+% of the men;
* You mog 75+% of the women.

Ofcourse, you're mogging in the pool ofpeer aged oldies. And not in the youthfull class, of women below the age of 25 (which most of us men find the most exciting age class). But at least now, you have the option to bang women past the wall or nearing the wall. And you can finially not feel like an incel loser anymore, among your peer aged men. Even sometimes, some dude that totally mogged you in your youth and was a dick about it (and now he has become a gross fatso); you can sometimes become the fling of his wife/gf to get back at the asshole for treating you like crap. But that's more for the findictive type of men, that want revenge for their sad incel youth. Luckily, I could easily forgive, and continue my life more positively.
But I do knwo. All these older women that now will get with me. They were ALL rejecting me, when I was early 20's and they were to. It's sometimes nice to reject them back now, it's nasty but also deserved imo. I got the nasty treatment, alot at my youth.

The nastiness I recall:
* false phonenumbers;
* very direct/nasty rejections ( 'go away, loser!');
* date whores (aka goning on date with me to get free food, events, wanting contact info from comppnies I know to get them an internship, wanting to use my business services for free for their personal life, trying to get me to buy them stuff when shopping, etc....)
* flakeing and being stood up;
* lame excuses for not being able to show up;
* keeping me around as backup backpocket dude number 8 in the 7 Chads and higher tier normies fell through;
* making known that they have more value then me, treating me like lower;
etc....
After having experienced that, A little pay back sometimes feels nice.
Where are you from? I'm Dutch and gave the same experience. Virginia until mid 20s and now it's super easy (39).
I'm Dutch also. I guess, it's a common thing in the netherlands for a normie man.
You also aged well, better then the average men? (if so, how did you do that or was it just luck/genetics?).
Do you also have/get young-ish Stacy's now? (because that i don't have, it's more the wall approachers and wall hitters, that I'm getting after me ATM).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, diggbicc and Deleted member 2227
It was brutal for me also at 24 yo. Looking back, there were only 2 types of normies in this age range that still did well: guys with status in certain environments (like DJ; or head of the sorority or whatever); and guys wich were crazy (= excitement) basically with a personality disorder which made them do crazy dangerous stuff and treat people very bad/strange.
same shit here tbh, I had quite high status in my frat but that gave me jack shit cuz the gender ratio is absolute garbage anywhere I go. I am planning regular trips to east Europe to fuck escort now to get some intimacy whilst I still hope to ascend still.

Why? Is it due to you fault/lifestyle; or lack of skin care?
It's because of a lack of genes lmao. Born with NW 2.5 , terrible nasolabial folding and forehead wrinkles since I was 18yo already. No Minoxidil for places I never had hair in the first place. Fillers+a facelift for my wrinkles and folding are an option I guess but haven't really considered it yet. I will start taking fin from next year on to make sure it doesn't get worse but doesn't seem like it so far.

Already at ~15% bodyfat and gymcelled and have a really good skincare routine and diet. So I hope to have stopped aging for now. Still I look like I am in my late twenties so its kinda shit. You seem like a serious fan of dermaneedling, haven't tried that yet. Is it really effective you think?

Tax rates in the Netherlands are ridiculous so I need to get out of here asap so I have enough money for escortcelling and expensive copes in the future tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I'm Dutch also. I guess, it's a common thing in the netherlands for a normie man.
You also aged well, better then the average men? (if so, how did you do that or was it just luck/genetics?).
Do you also have/get young-ish Stacy's now? (because that i don't have, it's more the wall approachers and wall hitters, that I'm getting after me ATM).

For me I aged well. I use sunscreen all the time and use finasteride just to make sure I will not bald. I was always muscular, studied at a city with mostly male student. Now live in a city with more females (nmgn). I did cosmetic surgery (zygo augmentation and genioplasty) which helped the most. I always studied game. Lucked out with a 18year old girl that I'm now seeing, she is the youngest one.

I always was shy and use drugs at partys to lower inhib.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
so basically you couldnt get laid with prime women so while chad made lifelong memories you rigidly looksmaxed so you could claim his leftovers at 30

jfl

chad drives his brand new mercedes while you catch the bus untill eventually you can purchase it 3rd hand, meanwhile by then chads done and gets free bus pass anyway

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
so basically you couldnt get laid with prime women so while chad made lifelong memories you rigidly looksmaxed so you could claim his leftovers at 30

jfl

chad drives his brand new mercedes while you catch the bus untill eventually you can purchase it 3rd hand, meanwhile by then chads done and gets free bus pass anyway
Don't be ridiculous, Chad works construction or is a bartender. They won't you 100K just for being good-looking unless you are cream of the crop like O' Pry, Chico etc.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I am almOSt 38 but aTTractED To SUB 25 yEArS old and STacies

28+ and one at 200 is bangable

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Lifefuel and true in my experience.

I'm nearly 30, was a loser until very recently. Now ascending; in 2020 will get girls; and am only really putting it off because of mental holdups from the time.

I started moneymaxxing last year and then once I had money I started looksmaxxing. Just joined a gym a few months back.

Now girls speak to me and look at me like they never have done in my life.

Most guys my age are on their way down - they're either married or they've got beer bellies and are balding or whatever. That's most of my friends.

They are MAD AS SHIT at me a lot of the time, because they've got a fat belly and I'm not drinking or eating kebabs on friday nights so I can have a six pack.

But it proves that the OP is true; dating pool does increase. I literally had a girl who I used to go to high school with message me on FB the other day. She's 30 years old and legit would straight up ignore me when we were 16. She's still OK looking but I can't forgive that besides I can get younger girls who haven't spent their whole 20's banging chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, CANI, diggbicc and 2 others