Ageing. For the Normie man.

The problem with the normal man is that he lives an unhealthy life, eats like shit, is overweight, drinks, doesn't exercise etc etc. Of course you're gonna age like shit compared to someone who has lived healthy all their life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and eduardkoopman
A man is as old as his:
* Skin Quality, And
* Hairline (and color).

Example case.
Check the comment section. Dad, I dunno how old, gotta be in his 40's. Stil gets thirsty comments from ladies

fgh
The problem with the normal man is that he lives an unhealthy life, eats like shit, is overweight, drinks, doesn't exercise etc etc. Of course you're gonna age like shit compared to someone who has lived healthy all their life
An elaboration on age.

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:
https://iconicmen.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/smv-is-it-real/

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/02/8.png
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong most of the time. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability on average shoots up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years, then declines.

"Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age. "

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Plenty Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor some blackpill guys make it out to be. It's OVER after 25, crowds. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

See Here - He's in his Thirties.

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture. Age plays a limited role, it's how you look that matters most/all.

Some graphs. To top it off:

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

httpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages306902.png.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 3828, Lars and 3 others
Legit post, only drawback is that you are not really ascending but rather other men are descending hard and the 'options' that you now have are a lot of bad options with baggage/post wall. Other than that what you say is totally legit and appreciate the honesty.
But someone like you who is 6'2", well dressed and moneymaxxed used to struggle then holy shit, how over is it for a lot of men...
I literally had a girl who I used to go to high school with message me on FB the other day. She's 30 years old and legit would straight up ignore me when we were 16. She's still OK looking but I can't forgive that besides I can get younger girls who haven't spent their whole 20's banging chads.
This kinda validation is more rewarding than a random slay, and a part of them also dies inside knowing how the tables have turned.

Legit post, only drawback is that you are not really ascending but rather other men are descending hard and the 'options' that you now have are a lot of bad options with baggage/post wall. Other than that what you say is totally legit and appreciate the honesty.
But someone like you who is 6'2", well dressed and moneymaxxed used to struggle then holy shit, how over is it for a lot of men...
I'm and never was that moneymaxxed, just normie/average range in money. My style wasn't great either for a long time, jsut regular. Not good or great for sure.
The large amount of bad options is legit true. These BS RedPillers whom promise pussy heaven as an older dude and new available options that come. They should have mentioned these options are often pretty shitty, from a logical standpoint. Lesser looks, but higher cost/baggage Not a good combo.
This kinda validation is more rewarding than a random slay, and a part of them also dies inside knowing how the tables have turned.
I agree. That's the best part about it. Finally being able to low key reject bad options, whom you 100% know would (or have) reject you when I was still a hormone ranging early 20's dude and would give her the world to be with her. But, I wasn't good enough.
It's petty. But it's regaining a little bit of that self-esteem that got lost in the years of rejections.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Good thread tbh BUT who will/can accept that the only think they can look forward to are some past prime women who eventually got dicked down in there youth and prime and now want to "settle" with some guy who still accepts them after they had their "fun"

its literally like getting "invited" to mc donalds but getting only offered leftovers of other people.

That thread is pure suifuel.

Lesser looks, but higher cost/baggage Not a good combo.
yes, that is the 'crazy' phase where they try to lock down someone before their eggs disappear or to take care of another man's kids. Blowing them off can be a bit of a task because they may legit go off on you/throw a fit due to limited window of opportunity for her.
It's petty. But it's regaining a little bit of that self-esteem that got lost in the years of rejections.
Nothing petty about it, everything in this exchange resembles a market, when she was in high demand she never wanted you, she could play her options. Now you are doing the same. The only petty thing is when people who do something like this shame someone else for doing the same. They fail to see what they put someone else through and only complain when it happens to them, these are the worst kind of people.

Last edited:
Good thread tbh BUT who will/can accept that the only think they can look forward to are some past prime women who eventually got dicked down in there youth and prime and now want to "settle" with some guy who still accepts them after they had their "fun"
Most dude will accept it, you are right. Because they see no other option, I guess.
It's most sad though. when such a dude goes BetaBuxxing for such a female. Like WTF? I can semi accpet it, when she pays her own way financially, so he is just Beta-ing maybe but not Buxxing. BetaBuxxing, I promised myself to only reserve for younger women way ou of my looks league that is willing to have sexual relationship with me, that concept I understand. BeatBuxxing for some woman, that's just you looksmatch and hitting the deterioation looks wall, wtf why. Why would a dude need to pay for that, I don't see it.
its literally like getting "invited" to mc donalds but getting only offered leftovers of other people.
Yep, Getting invited for the disgusting trash food McDonalds. Only when really hungry. But just like McDonalds, it better be chick, easy, and low cost.
That thread is pure suifuel.
Depends on how you look at it, I guess. If the hope was, to screw prime women, then yes it's suifuel. If it's good enough, to get enjoyment in screwing around with and rejecting some women whom crushed you in the past; then it's a tiem one can get through.
For getting prime women as a older normie. You will likely need to BetaBuxx, StatusMaxx, LocationMaxx, MoneyMaxx, or something like that. Maybe worth it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Truemaxxer
have you alphabuxxed any girls below 25 ?

yes, that is the 'crazy' phase where they try to lock down someone before their eggs disappear or to take care of another man's kids. Blowing them off can be a bit of a task because they may legit go off on you/throw a fit due to limited window of opportunity for her.
True. The fits can be a little bit good though for a man. That got massive ammounts of rejections. Which does hurt self-esteeem. Because in some strange way, it kinda restores a bit of the lost self-esteem. And that's much needed for most, after such amounts of rejections.
I tought my 500+ rejections were bad.
But I read @OCDMaxxing and @Moneymaxxed ; they plowed through 1000's of rejections if I recall correctly. That's brutal, but also much reepect. But in some ways, it will kill certain parts in you likely. For me, it killed all blue pilled romance in me. I can't never love a woman, like I could had done, when I was in my teens and early 20's; will never experience that.
Nothing petty about it, everything in this exchange resembles a market, when she was in high demand she never wanted you, she could play her options. Now you are doing the same. The only petty thing is when people who do something like this shame someone else for doing the same. They fail to see what they put someone else through and only complain when it happens to them, these are the worst kind of people.
Legit observation.
The sad part is also. Aftre having gone through like 500+ rejections, it's hard for me to be like I was before that. So, they can never get "gullible" me anymore, the type of me that would go through fire for them and do everything just for them. That part died, in the 500+ rejections period.
Someone getting upset or shaming, that you know woudl had been another of those 500 rejections in my younger years, is just a small healing for that. So I don't dislike it much when it happens deep down.

A sad part is also.
Hormones are a bit lower when you are older.
So it gives less pleasure, when you get with a woman.
When early 20's, it was so exciting the idea to get with a woman. Hormone and pleasant feelings overflow. But now, it's plemty less intense in feelings and hormones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and diggbicc
When early 20's, it was so exciting the idea to get with a woman. Hormone and pleasant feelings overflow. But now, it's plemty less intense in feelings and hormones.
this is kinda inevitable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
have you alphabuxxed any girls below 25 ?
In my pua days. The period of 4-5years. In which I racked up 500+ rejections. I did have a 1 night lay in there with a 23 year old. I was like 26 orso at the time.

Another epic post from @eduardkoopman

I want to add: For most men, their 30s is their best chance to slay. People who slay in their teens or early 20s are born Chads or people with extremely high status or low standards (drug addicts who slay drug addicts). If you're not a born Chad, but ascend to HTN/Chadlite in your 20s and are moneymaxxed, the rewards in your 30s can be endless.

Men in their 30s have the potential for everything: Looks, MONEY, STATUS. Women want everything. So, for most men, it's their best chance to slay. Not only with women in their 30s. Men who in their 30s stay lean, keep their hair and collagen and have a good/high income can easily attract 20-25 yo women for short-term flings. Also, don't forget that many women can look good at 30-35 yo, you can have short-term flings with them too. It's not about betabuxxing, it's primarily about looks-based attraction.

This is especially good news for people who are late bloomers. Many men who slay in their 30s want to make up for lost time. Hugh Hefner lost his virginity at 22, many notorious playboys like Paul Janka also stated that they started late and wanted to make up for lost time. (It's even used as a trope in TV shows: In "How I Met Your Mother", the notorious playboy Barney Stinson lost his virginity at 23 and then later slayed 250 women before he got married.)

I think slaying may be the best "healing" for late blommers, as they can experience something that most men will never experience. Chad life from birth to death mogs everything, incel life from birth to death is the ultimate hell, Normie life from birth to death is the middle ground. But rising from Incel to first Normie and then Chad is something that imo mogs being Normie forever.

Yes, Normie guy probably had a gf in his teens, that's something that the Incel in his teens (and maybe early-mid 20s) will never experience. But on the other hand, someone who ascends to Chad levels (in terms of slaying, not necessary looks, looks-wise he can be HTN/Chadlite) will experince something that Normies never will: Having an abundance of women. If he's older and looks back at his life, he can remember that he had a slaying phase, most of his peers will not. It's better than having being Normie forever (which means 5-10 sexual partners in lifetime and an average marriage) or being an Incel and just ascending to Normie levels. The fact that he was an Incel will be a weird anecdote, nothing more, his slaying phase will be what he tells his peers when they talk about their romantic/sexual achievements in their past.

Most people in this forum who were Incels or are still trying to ascend are not ugly at all. They are just late bloomers in social skills. They can ascend looks-wise to HTN/Chadlite with the knowledge in this site and then do the difficult part: Become good at social skills. Then, they can slay later in life. I think this will be the best "healing" for the wounds of their childhood and youth. You can have a few years from 30-35/37/?? (agepill) where you slayed and racked up a huge n-count. You don't have to, obviously, but it's possible for most people here as this is basically Chads.co for undersocialized people. If people here manage to conquer their social ineptitude, they can become slayers. Of course, they can still settle down at their late 30s/early 40s (will be easy if they're still good-looking and moneymaxxed).

At the end of the day, when you're old, it won't matter if you did it in your 30s or teens/early 20s. You will remember it, period. But you have to ascend in your 20s, so that you have a chance for a few years of Chad life in your 30s. Many people on this forum still have this chance ...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 11134, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

I want to add: For most men, their 30s is their best chance to slay. People who slay in their teens or early 20s are born Chads or people with extremely high status or low standards (drug addicts who slay drug addicts). If you're not a born Chad, but ascend to HTN/Chadlite in your 20s and are moneymaxxed, the rewards in your 30s can be endless.

Men in their 30s have the potential for everything: Looks, MONEY, STATUS. Women want everything. So, for most men, it's their best chance to slay. Not only with women in their 30s. Men who in their 30s stay lean, keep their hair and collagen and have a good/high income can easily attract 20-25 yo women for short-term flings. Also, don't forget that many women can look good at 30-35 yo, you can have short-term flings with them too. It's not about betabuxxing, it's primarily about looks-based attraction.

This is especially good news for people who are late bloomers. Many men who slay in their 30s want to make up for lost time. Hugh Hefner lost his virginity at 22, many notorious playboys like Paul Janka also stated that they started late and wanted to make up for lost time. (It's even used as a trope in TV shows: In "How I Met Your Mother", the notorious playboy Barney Stinson lost his virginity at 23 and then later slayed 250 women before he got married.)

I think slaying may be the best "healing" for late blommers, as they can experience something that most men will never experience. Chad life from birth to death mogs everything, incel life from birth to death is the ultimate hell, Normie life from birth to death is the middle ground. But rising from Incel to first Normie and then Chad is something that imo mogs being Normie forever.

Yes, Normie guy probably had a gf in his teens, that's something that the Incel in his teens (and maybe early-mid 20s) will never experience. But on the other hand, someone who ascends to Chad levels (in terms of slaying, not necessary looks, looks-wise he can be HTN/Chadlite) will experince something that Normies never will: Having an abundance of women. If he's older and looks back at his life, he can remember that he had a slaying phase, most of his peers will not. It's better than having being Normie forever (which means 5-10 sexual partners in lifetime and an average marriage) or being an Incel and just ascending to Normie levels. The fact that he was an Incel will be a weird anecdote, nothing more, his slaying phase will be what he tells his peers when they talk about their romantic/sexual achievements in their past.

Most people in this forum who were Incels or are still trying to ascend are not ugly at all. They are just late bloomers in social skills. They can ascend looks-wise to HTN/Chadlite with the knowledge in this site and then do the difficult part: Become good at social skills. Then, they can slay later in life. I think this will be the best "healing" for the wounds of their childhood and youth. You can have a few years from 30-35/37/?? (agepill) where you slayed and racked up a huge n-count. You don't have to, obviously, but it's possible for most people here as this is basically Chads.co for undersocialized people. If people here manage to conquer their social ineptitude, they can become slayers. Of course, they can still settle down at their late 30s/early 40s (will be easy if they're still good-looking and moneymaxxed).

At the end of the day, when you're old, it won't matter if you did it in your 30s or teens/early 20s. You will remember it, period. But you have to ascend in your 20s, so that you have a chance for a few years of Chad life in your 30s. Many people on this forum still have this chance ...
True that.
Better something than nothing.

If the order in life it happens, is not ideal.
It's good that it still happened.

The older one gets.
The more one prefers, to be able to look back on a past which is diverse.
1 type of lifestyle for whole adult life. Not a cool idea, for me, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and AlexAP
True that.
Better something than nothing.

If the order in life it happens, is not ideal.
It's good that it still happened.

The older one gets.
The more one prefers, to be able to look back on a past which is diverse.
1 type of lifestyle for whole adult life. Not a cool idea, for me, tbh
Yes.

Of course the absolute ideal would be being Chad and slay from 16-24, get a great job at 25 and settle down at 30. And of course being Incel is never good, at any stage of your life.

But you can still change your course and make the best of what you have. Many people here need to find this motivation. They think "muh teen love" "it's over", but it's not over. You can still have a slaying phase and settle down later. Then, move on and have other goals in life.

I hope many will ascend and make it.

So basically if you're a normie you should keep yourself as a virgin untll 30's and start eating rotted leftovers that chads trashed to a garbage can after they eat hundreds times.
What a pathetic reality...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
awesome thread, I was just thinking about this the other day. I agree completely.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
So basically if you're a normie you should keep yourself as a virgin
I never adviced such. I never said that. You misread, and misrepresent.

Never, keep yourself a virgin. Is my advice. And I don't advice an incel/volcel/celibate lifestyle.
As normie, or whatever. Always it's adviced by me to try to get a sexual life as well.
It's going to be difficult and high effort, as a young normie to get any or some. That is a reality pill though.
untllllll 30's and start eating rotted leftovers that chads trashed to a garbage can after they eat hundreds times.
My advice is. Obviously.
To slay. And get sexual experience, out of the way as soon as possible.
Getting good looking, and socially outgoing are 2 main components to get that done.

If for some reason. Reasons.
One failed to do that. In teens and 20's.
Than what to do in 30's or 40's?
If one gets the opportunity to slay in 30's or 40's, even if so with a bit older women. Should one not do it or still do it?
I suggest to do it, in general. Because it's still better to have done that, than to grow old old never having done that. Past 50, the opportunity is kinda gone imo, to slay women that are not granny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
So basically if you're a normie you should keep yourself as a virgin untll 30's and start eating rotted leftovers that chads trashed to a garbage can after they eat hundreds times.
Many people on this forum are late bloomers, they didn't do it on purpose, it's what happened to them. The good news is that they can still ascend and slay.

It would already be an improvement if they did it with women in their 30s, but it's still possible do it with good-looking women in their 20s if they looksmax and moneymax (because that can you halo more). I think that many of the "fuckboys" in this world are actually men in their 30s who want to make up for lost time.

I'ma go get dat chin height and dat bag...

Look at this Reddit post about "Game".

Many players are late bloomers. OP gives an example of a guy who lost his virginity at 25 and is living the player lifestyle at 26 jfl.

"These guys will lift more, find out what the best cities are, the best neighborhoods are, take learning game seriously, and put all of that effort into creating the lifestyle that leads to more sex. In my opinion, with good circumstances growing up these guys would have likely done well in their school days.

I think this chip on their shoulder and desperation to make up for lost time has these guys going that extra step. It plays out in game as they will make that extra approach at night or stick around for that extra hour as they chase women. I think it plays out when these guys are looking for a place to live in and actively do their research on what cities are good or bad for men. It plays out when these guys go that extra step to truly figure out the game and then come knocking on all cylinders.
"

This comment aged like fine wine.
Now I matched with some bitch who has “ons/fwb” in bio and I am not even gonna message first because she should do it cuz I mog her and I’m barrettmaxxed

can’t wait to buy my PC and play stalker

women and sex is useless cope but looks matter a lot. I got treated a lot better at work because of looks. Two other trainees got kicked and I’m only one left and everyone likes me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Now I matched with some bitch who has “ons/fwb” in bio and I am not even gonna message first because she should do it cuz I mog her and I’m barrettmaxxed

can’t wait to buy my PC and play stalker

women and sex is useless cope but looks matter a lot. I got treated a lot better at work because of looks. Two other trainees got kicked and I’m only one left and everyone likes me.
Lmao, that you ascended to good looks.
Your life story, changed. For the better

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3828
I can vouch for this and had similar experiences. 20s were horrific. 30s went much better and have access to women who I shouldn't really have any business dating. The downside of this is of course that you're dealing with women with baggage, single mothers in many cases, and the ones who aren't mothers are career-feminist types whose lives revolve around alcohol and social media. If you're like me you went through a phase of matching as many of them as possible to boost your ego but after a while the retarded small-talk and idea of "dating" puts you off the whole thing and you develop a pessimistic attitude to dating and modern women in general. Which makes me wonder why do I looksmax? Is it still for women or is the self-improvement addictive?

Aging for normie tier men, the whole story as I see it.

Mid 30’s old dude, checking in with experience and observations about aging.
All this, is written from a normie/average looking man perspective

There are imo, 2 wrong believes about aging as a normie-tier man:

1. It’s game over after 25.

2. All (Normie) men age like fine wine, and everything gets better with age.

My history and experience
1. Basically incel from teens until mid 20’s. Due to normie tier looks + socially reserved/introverted + no status or money. A lot of rejections.
2. Mid 20’s to late 20’s; got a little results (like 1%) still mainly rejections but some lays, short term relationships and so on with normie tier women. What had changed? the main factor was the size of the possible dating pool and I got a bit more money and thus status.
3. late 30’s to mid 30’s. Entered a LTR with a normie tier woman, and after the break up for the first times experienced some women initiating first contact with me (woman coming up to me asking if I’m single, trying to set me up, and small innuendos and stuff like that) happened about a handful of times in the past 2 years (before that NEVER, I had to do 100% of the chasing). What had changed? the main factor was the size of the possible dating pool increased even more and the male competition (my age) got less.

Aging; and ascending or dropping to a subhuman
1. If you get older as a normie man and become: fat, or balding (and can’t rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, it’s game over and you even dropped from normie level to subhuman.
2. If you get older as a normie man and DON’T become: fat, or balding (or you can rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, you’re ascending massively from the age peer men competition (and even women also). Because most men (and women) as they get older do become, fat, or ugly bald(ing) or get ugly skin.

Dating pool size change. The big game changer with aging for normie men.

1. dating pool size when young normie man
When your young normie man, your dating pool is small.
Most women won’t date men younger then themselves, when that young men is a normie. So it’s only peer aged (aka young) women, that are in your dating pool. And these young women, have Hugh SMV (Sexual Market Value). She (young women) are wanted by all Chads, young Chads, older Chads, and all men whatever age and looks level. Their SMV is through the roof.
Basically, as a normie young man. Your dating pool is really small, and the competition is massive. Being incel, or having very low luck (like 1% orso) is the norm.

2. dating pool size when older (past early 30’s) normie man, that is NOT fat, not ugly bald(ing), and not ugly skin.
When your this type of older man, your dating pool is much bigger then in your youth. In your own age group (male competition same age), you have risen from middle range to more top range or above average. Just for not getting fat, ugly bald or ugly skinned.
Normie women (or below that) that are aged 10 years younger and women aged 10 years older will want to be with you or give you a chance.
A hugh increase in option, and attention. Now with younger women, you still need to do the chasing as mr. normie mid 30’s. But, you’ll also get attention from same aged women (or older then you). Now, being incel is not the case anymore, if such a dude is sexless it’s due to his standards. So it’s volcel.

One last thing. When you're a normie young man. More if not most same aged men look equal or better then you. Because all thse young men still have often: not fat; full head of hair, smooth youthfull skin. So if you're a young man, it's nothing special that you're not fat, not ugly-bald, and ahev nice skin.
But when you're older (like mid 30's already), all off a sudden it's special that you are: not fat, full head of hair, not ugly-bald, and have nice skin (not overly wrinkled).

Here graph on the amount of #-encounters for men with age. AND don’t forget, this includes all the men (about 50%) that got fat, or bad-bald, or ugly skinned with age.
One can only imagine, the increase for the normie men that didn’t get fat, or bad-bald, or ugly skin.

View attachment 130980
Also, see.
The graph on a mans desirability with age. It’s growing with age. And again, THIS INCLUDES all the men that got fat, bad-bald, ugly skinned with age. Imagine the Peer-ascending compared with other same aged me.

View attachment 130982

Normie old man, fucking Stacy’s now?
Above story, might seems like a normie old men that didn’t get fat, bad-bald, ugly. Has ascended to fucking young Stacies. (that’s what I thought, listening as a young men to “red pilled” older dudes.
And no, that is wrong. It’s not my experience at all, that “mr. well aged Normie” is now fucking young Stacy’s. (maybe over the hill Stacy’s, but then it’s not a Stacy anymore imo but a former Stacy.)

The real story, of the options of older normie dude that aged well.
1. If I go for young Stacy’s now as a very well aged normie 35 year old dude. I will still get rejected 99.9+% or the time. In that sense, nothing changed from when young.
2. With normie-tier young women (below 25), I now have a little higher chance (because my money and Status improved a little bit). But overall, still pretty much the same as in my 20’s where I would need to do all the chasing and get rejected 90+% of the time.
3. Women past the age of 28 orso (that are normie tier or below). This is where all the extra options come from now, for “mr. well aged Normie”. Plenty have serious baggage I noticed. Plenty are seriously bad options to date in a long term way (with very high costs/baggage/sacrifice). Some are okay-ish in baggage. Some will hit the wall hard in the near-ish future, etc..

These women in group number 3. Will regularly do some chasing, and make it easy for mr. well aged normie. Now for the first time in mr. normies life, does he have easy-ish/easier access to sex or romantic validation. I personally was surprised, when this first happened to me. I was also unsure, what to do. But, it does feel nice. Or at least nicer, then when I was young and got 0 attention and had to do ALL the chasing.

To us a food metaphor.
First, I wasn’t even allowed in McDonalds.
But now, I get McDonalds offered sometimes and with some luck sometimes even get allowed into a mid range restaurant. Fine dining, is out of the option.

This, is the real story, as I see it. I'm to tired, to type the other things I also wanted to say (mainly adding of data).
Overall, I love aging in this aspect. Because, as I aged. I moved out of incel, into: first being able to bang normie women with alot of effort/chasing. And now as older, I can even get normie or below normie women sometimes with little chasing/effort. So aging, made me move out of incel-hood, into fucking normie and below that women.
I could do so, because I have aged well so far (aka, not fat, still full head of hair, smooth skin of a mid twenty year old).
ok i will ascend in like 10 years. lifefuel:chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I can vouch for this and had similar experiences. 20s were horrific. 30s went much better and have access to women who I shouldn't really have any business dating. The downside of this is of course that you're dealing with women with baggage, single mothers in many cases, and the ones who aren't mothers are career-feminist types whose lives revolve around alcohol and social media. If you're like me you went through a phase of matching as many of them as possible to boost your ego but after a while the retarded small-talk and idea of "dating" puts you off the whole thing and you develop a pessimistic attitude to dating and modern women in general.
Cool. to share your life experiences.
I bet you managed to: stay lean, keep decent skin quality, and didn't go bald/balding (or you are the minority fo men tha have the headshape that you rock the bald look)??

Truth.
The baggage, or burdens, is real. When dating in teenstill mid 20's. Women have limited practical burdens/baggage. That being obligations, kids, etc. And they have more free time also
Older women (past late 20's); regularly have plenty burdens or baggage. Children that need care, babby-daddies to deal with, debts/bills, demanding work, no free time, etc....

You just have to accept, that that is the reality.

If one wants children, one usually best aim for mid 20's type of women. ideally. But you need to have good appeal (looks) than also still for mid 20's women. For just short term fun, you can go any age.

Which makes me wonder why do I looksmax? Is it still for women or is the self-improvement addictive?
Looskmaxxing helped me with work, and practical daily life also, tbh. Easier sales with work. In general also, people are a bit nicer, friendlier, more helpfull, more forgiving on mistakes, and so on...
Downside, is more requests from people. Which can be fealt as pressure, if one can't manage it or need alot of downtime alone because one is an introvert.

ok i will ascend in like 10 years. lifefuel:chad:
I hope so.
But most likely not, for most men.
because what I wrote. One needs to be able to avoid 3 things from happening WHICH HAPPEN TO MOST MEN. Them being:
1. not getting fat
2. not getting ugly bald(ing)
3. keeping good quality skin (in elasticity, color, collagen, etc..)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3828
inspirational thread
ty @eduardkoopman
Looking very elegant. I'd love doing business with you, sir.:smonk:

inspirational thread
ty @eduardkoopman
View attachment 1398631Looking very elegant. I'd love doing business with you, sir.:smonk:
wow that pic was a long time ago. I was 27 back than. In muh 20's, I looked muh best from like 25 till 27 orso. I started a LTR at 27, and the years after that I decended a bit in looks in the LTR, due to less efforts in looks.

I'm happy I still look equal-ish or maybe even a bit better 10+ years later.
img_0953-jpg.131057
Dec 2020

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and .👽.
yea ok time to rope.:pepefrown:
just try to be 1 of the excpetions, that manages to postpone the age pill.

We are lucky. thatwe know, potential ways, on how to keep the agepill away for longer

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
just try to be 1 of the excpetions, that manages to postpone the age pill.

We are lucky. thatwe know, potential ways, on how to keep the agepill away for longer
your post ruined my day bro:pepefrown:
im gonna ignore you from now to save myself from depression:feelswah:

your post ruined my day bro:pepefrown:
im gonna ignore you from now to save myself from depression:feelswah:
I hope you can bring the anger, to the MMA training today. it should be a good beast mode training session than.

But all muh talkings are , IN GENERAL.
While you goota approach you, ypur life, on an indivdual basis. And you might be part of the exception group. That will moog later on in life.

• +1
I hope you can bring the anger, to the MMA training today. it should be a good beast mode training session than.

But all muh talkings are , IN GENERAL.
While you goota approach you, ypur life, on an indivdual basis. And you might be part of the exception group. That will moog later on in life.
wow that pic was a long time ago. I was 27 back than. In muh 20's, I looked muh best from like 25 till 27 orso. I started a LTR at 27, and the years after that I decended a bit in looks in the LTR, due to less efforts in looks.

I'm happy I still look equal-ish or maybe even a bit better 10+ years later.
img_0953-jpg.131057
View attachment 1398639
lol you look way better on the 2nd pic. first pic looks incel no front

lol you look way better on the 2nd pic.
thanks man. I hope you become better looking with time and efforts (as well). 🙏🙏🙏🙏
good luck wit it.
I'll just wait, till I see your face all over the interenet when you are a high paid model for MMA sportswear
first pic looks incel no front
LOL. It was me at muh peak looks in muh 20's. most of my 20's I looked even worse than in that pic.

It was, and always is, kinda brutals to live as a normie, or ugly person.
I plowed through for sure more than 500+ rejections in muh 20's for a few lays/flings and 1 LTR. probably more like 750 rejections.
Damn, but I'm mirin I was/am delusional enough; that my self-esteem didn't sink into a black hole, because so many women basically said to me I'm not good enough.
images

• Woah
goddamn bro wth i didn't even see so many women in person:lul:
I did chatting up randoms women, in datimes. back than. As was suggested by PUA back in those days.
Epic brutals, when stepping up to a random. So many times getting ignored, snarking rejections, but most often soft rejections. What a horror experiences. I happy I did it though. because of i didn't, maybe it could had been that I be virgin longer than till 25 yo.

• +1
I did chatting up randoms women, in datimes. back than. As was suggested by PUA back in those days.
Epic brutals, when stepping up to a random. So many times getting ignored, snarking rejections, but most often soft rejections. What a horror experiences. I happy I did it though. because of i didn't, maybe it could had been that I be virgin longer than till 25 yo.
brutal man. but I guess u had no chance, back then there wasnt tinder right? i would legit die virgin without online dating cuz im to pussy to hit up women irl, damn i don't even meet any to hit them up:feelswah:

brutal man. but I guess u had no chance, back then there wasnt tinder right?
truth. back in 2007-2010. Tinder was not really there yet. It maybe started in that period, but was still unpopular. Smartphones in those times, still sucked most of the time.
What did exist. Was Online Dating. Websites, basically. It was not really much for younger people, although it gained traction in that period. it was mostly older people.

back than. Doing online Dating. At least in netherlands. Was met with being seen as a loser, and mockery and laughs. Like you are a loser, whom coulnd't get dates, nromally.

Wow, times have changed. Now online/App dating is seen as normal and not-loser.
i would legit die virgin without online dating cuz im to pussy to hit up women irl, damn i don't even meet any to hit them up:feelswah:
Mirin that you get lays, and so on from online dating. Online dating, is brutals competition place they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
back than. Doing online Dating. At least in netherlands. Was met with being seen as a loser, and mockery and laughs. Like you are a loser, whom coulnd't get dates, nromally.
i understand, kinda unlucky man. but yea people are always sceptical on new inventions. but i guess irl dating or Instagram mog these shitty dating apps. most women dont use them

Mirin that you get lays, and so on from online dating. Online dating, is brutals competition place they say
not much. i can get dates kinda easy but converting it into a lay is not easy, im not good at initiating and shit. only times it worked is when the girl did the first lol step:feelswah::pepefrown: funny, when i joined this site i didnt get any matches lol only thing i changed was to take professional pics:lul:

lets see how things will change after my bimax and rhino.

• +1

1. Basically incel from teens until mid 20’s. Due to normie tier looks + socially reserved/introverted + no status or money. A lot of rejections.
2. Mid 20’s to late 20’s; got a little results (like 1%) still mainly rejections but some lays, short term relationships and so on with normie tier women. What had changed? the main factor was the size of the possible dating pool and I got a bit more money and thus status.
3. late 30’s to mid 30’s. Entered a LTR with a normie tier woman, and after the break up for the first times experienced some women initiating first contact with me (woman coming up to me asking if I’m single, trying to set me up, and small innuendos and stuff like that) happened about a handful of times in the past 2 years (before that NEVER, I had to do 100% of the chasing). What had changed? the main factor was the size of the possible dating pool increased even more and the male competition (my age) got less.

1. If you get older as a normie man and become: fat, or balding (and can’t rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, it’s game over and you even dropped from normie level to subhuman.
2. If you get older as a normie man and DON’T become: fat, or balding (or you can rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, you’re ascending massively from the age peer men competition (and even women also). Because most men (and women) as they get older do become, fat, or ugly bald(ing) or get ugly skin.

Most women won’t date men younger then themselves, when that young men is a normie. So it’s only peer aged (aka young) women, that are in your dating pool. And these young women, have Hugh SMV (Sexual Market Value). She (young women) are wanted by all Chads, young Chads, older Chads, and all men whatever age and looks level. Their SMV is through the roof.
Basically, as a normie young man. Your dating pool is really small, and the competition is massive. Being incel, or having very low luck (like 1% orso) is the norm.

2. dating pool size when older (past early 30’s) normie man, that is NOT fat, not ugly bald(ing), and not ugly skin.
When your this type of older man, your dating pool is much bigger then in your youth. In your own age group (male competition same age), you have risen from middle range to more top range or above average. Just for not getting fat, ugly bald or ugly skinned.
Normie women (or below that) that are aged 10 years younger and women aged 10 years older will want to be with you or give you a chance.
A hugh increase in option, and attention. Now with younger women, you still need to do the chasing as mr. normie mid 30’s. But, you’ll also get attention from same aged women (or older then you). Now, being incel is not the case anymore, if such a dude is sexless it’s due to his standards. So it’s volcel.

One last thing. When you're a normie young man. More if not most same aged men look equal or better then you. Because all thse young men still have often: not fat; full head of hair, smooth youthfull skin. So if you're a young man, it's nothing special that you're not fat, not ugly-bald, and ahev nice skin.
But when you're older (like mid 30's already), all off a sudden it's special that you are: not fat, full head of hair, not ugly-bald, and have nice skin (not overly wrinkled).

Here graph on the amount of #-encounters for men with age. AND don’t forget, this includes all the men (about 50%) that got fat, or bad-bald, or ugly skinned with age.
One can only imagine, the increase for the normie men that didn’t get fat, or bad-bald, or ugly skin.

View attachment 130980
Also, see.
The graph on a mans desirability with age. It’s growing with age. And again, THIS INCLUDES all the men that got fat, bad-bald, ugly skinned with age. Imagine the Peer-ascending compared with other same aged me.

View attachment 130982

Above story, might seems like a normie old men that didn’t get fat, bad-bald, ugly. Has ascended to fucking young Stacies. (that’s what I thought, listening as a young men to “red pilled” older dudes.
And no, that is wrong. It’s not my experience at all, that “mr. well aged Normie” is now fucking young Stacy’s. (maybe over the hill Stacy’s, but then it’s not a Stacy anymore imo but a former Stacy.)

1. If I go for young Stacy’s now as a very well aged normie 35 year old dude. I will still get rejected 99.9+% or the time. In that sense, nothing changed from when young.
2. With normie-tier young women (below 25), I now have a little higher chance (because my money and Status improved a little bit). But overall, still pretty much the same as in my 20’s where I would need to do all the chasing and get rejected 90+% of the time.
3. Women past the age of 28 orso (that are normie tier or below). This is where all the extra options come from now, for “mr. well aged Normie”. Plenty have serious baggage I noticed. Plenty are seriously bad options to date in a long term way (with very high costs/baggage/sacrifice). Some are okay-ish in baggage. Some will hit the wall hard in the near-ish future, etc..

These women in group number 3. Will regularly do some chasing, and make it easy for mr. well aged normie. Now for the first time in mr. normies life, does he have easy-ish/easier access to sex or romantic validation. I personally was surprised, when this first happened to me. I was also unsure, what to do. But, it does feel nice. Or at least nicer, then when I was young and got 0 attention and had to do ALL the chasing.

To us a food metaphor.
But now, I get McDonalds offered sometimes and with some luck sometimes even get allowed into a mid range restaurant. Fine dining, is out of the option.

This, is the real story, as I see it. I'm to tired, to type the other things I also wanted to say (mainly adding of data).
Overall, I love aging in this aspect. Because, as I aged. I moved out of incel, into: first being able to bang normie women with alot of effort/chasing. And now as older, I can even get normie or below normie women sometimes with little chasing/effort. So aging, made me move out of incel-hood, into fucking normie and below that women.
I could do so, because I have aged well so far (aka, not fat, still full head of hair, smooth skin of a mid twenty year old).
can comfirm, was virgin till 20 because i was a dork, started to get a girl here and there till 25(luck) was still kinda trash girls and got what i could get because no game, no looks, skinnyfat and no grooming.

Now im 30(i look 25-26tho) and i mog 90-95% of guys my age and older in my city.
Id say i mog 80%+ of younget guys as well.
But i looksmaxed, gamemaxed, have solid base, good height, leanmaxxed, more muscle, good haircut and facial hair, skincaremam, dyed eyebrows etc.

Now i have girls from 16-40 drooling over me and wantind to fuck ne on first date, banged more and hotter girls(young ones as well,some 18-23)in my country in last year than i did from 1-26.
I belive i will ascend till 40 and then my SMV will start droppin a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Goal is to age like Chaundo Tan

Or even better.

Some hope/cope I have is that it's UVA rays that contribute most to photaging, not UVB. But most sunscreens don't protect from UVA well. So even those who wear sunscreen, often aren't even protecting themselves from the rays that age you. But I wear good UVA protection every day. Maybe that will make a significant difference, maybe not.

• +1
I don't know how to take this since in the pic you are decently good looking and tall. And you got nothing in your 20s

It shouldnt be "chad only"

The main thing about the middle age dating scene I have noticed is the lack of Chads/Chadites due to them either being dead or fat/balding like the original post says.

As far as the behavior of these middle aged women they still have let social media and the rest get to them however and usually don't think they should "settle" for a looksmatch unless the guy is well off financially. I see 5/10s and even some 6/10s get rejected by these middle aged female 5/10s all the time.

I guess I would say its not as bad as the young age group but they are still a little delusional. A high tier looking normie with some money can do pretty good however which is the main difference I guess. Even without money a high tier normie can get one night stands easier also.

• +1
ecome: fat, or balding (or you can rock a bald head), or ugly wrinkled/ugly skin. Then, you’re ascending massively from the age peer men competition (and even women also). Because most men (and women) as they get older do become, fat, or ugly bald(ing) or get ugly skin.
U fail to mention that the quality of woman you have access to is also decreasing. You’re left with the left over woman and single moms. Why would a prime girl want a oldcel normie?

P

View attachment 130980
Also, see.

View attachment 130982

To us a food metaphor.

Good post tho and brutal just be chadpill

U fail to mention that the quality of woman you have access to is also decreasing. You’re left with the left over woman and single moms.
true, same age group as oneself. The women will be less good options objectively, compared to when one was younger.

a normie old guy, is obviously fucked. Maybe even more, as when he was a younger normie
Why would a prime girl want a oldcel normie?
They don't

P

Good post tho and brutal just be chadpill
Be attractive, don't be unattractive. And things will be decent, compared to normie dudes

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1