Akuma vs Prettyboyy (BATTLE OF PRETTY BOYS WITH BIG NOSES)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
nigga calm the fuck down im serious u have some "ugly" features but overall good bones, good height u gonna still have decent appeal google "adam driver simps"
ADAM DRIVER IS SISGUSTING AND CARRIED BY STATUS JFL I HAVE EVERYTHING UGLY AND UGLY BONES WITH SUBHUMAN TIER APPEAL MAYBE I CAN NETABUX FOR A LANDWHALE IN BEIJING SLUMS YESS GEOMAXXING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
ADAM DRIVER IS SISGUSTING AND CARRIED BY STATUS JFL I HAVE EVERYTHING UGLY AND UGLY BONES WITH SUBHUMAN TIER APPEAL MAYBE I CAN NETABUX FOR A LANDWHALE IN BEIJING SLUMS YESS GEOMAXXING
i cant say im surprised by this outburst u look kinda like a guy i know thats psycho

no trolling @prettyboyy you are probably like strong LTN - Weak MTN ur main flaws are probably your lips, harmony, and eye area but you appeal mog a good percentage of guys on here who get rated even HTN imo

hair halo is 100% legit if you are tall your jaw is decent enough to get some decent looking girls just from tiktok appeal for

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27472
id say its a toss up would give it to akuma tho

no trolling @prettyboyy you are probably like strong LTN - Weak MTN ur main flaws are probably your lips, harmony, and eye area but you appeal mog a good percentage of guys on here who get rated even HTN imo

hair halo is 100% legit if you are tall your jaw is decent enough to get some decent looking girls just from tiktok appeal for
nonho in real life tvh

You're LTN but you're tall. Unless you live in north europe you should be fine.

• Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin
sensitive about what? i accepted myself its time to go.
u are nowhere below HTN in appeal with your face+height+pheno just fix your failos (nothing major) and u might be chadlite.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 21661
u are nowhere below HTN in appeal with your face+height+pheno just fix your failos (nothing major) and u might be chadlite.
ive never been loved in this shitty life because im subhuman and retarded thats the truth. its over simple. muh appeal is cope its bones and features good feature is appeal good bone appeal i hot neither

• Hmm...
i want to suck the living shit out of the 2nd guys lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
You mog @prettyboyy

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
ive never been loved in this shitty life because im subhuman and retarded thats the truth. its over simple. muh appeal is cope its bones and features good feature is appeal good bone appeal i hot neither
you have good bones bro. you have terrible bdd because of your lips and thats understandable but they're really not even that bad for appeal. if you gymmaxxed and unironically started loving yourself more u would mog.

you have dark-triad appeal no cap but thats not gonna help u if ur miserable about your looks and underconfident.

You mog @prettyboyy
when i die and reincarnate i will mog then i eill be normal person and like everyone else, until then tho!

I’m considered boneless by most on here and had almost 1k on tinder and my slay count is around 30 at 18 many being HTB+ and a few legit stacylites i don’t think it’s entirely over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I’m considered boneless by most on here and had almost 1k on tinder and my slay count is around 30 at 18 many being HTB+ and a few legit stacylites i don’t think it’s entirely over for you
Thanks for the bragging!

id say he is weak htn ngl he looks VERY strange to me
yeah his face just sort of looks weird negative harmony

but invidious feature wise it’s not the worst

you have good bones bro. you have terrible bdd because of your lips and thats understandable but they're really not even that bad for appeal. if you gymmaxxed and unironically started loving yourself more u would mog.

you have dark-triad appeal no cap but thats not gonna help u if ur miserable about your looks and underconfident.
no i eont hate my lips since i had girls say they find them attractive. i hate my face a s a ehole and my existence over all. lips and everything but not just lips

• +1
@Akuma looks average as fuck not a incel but no major sex appeal

@prettyboyy looks like a foreign exchange student who your oneitis has a crush on

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, forevermirin and MakinMogReturns
id say he is weak htn ngl he looks VERY strange to me
htn but is a weirdo what awesome objective rating thats called ltn. If my bones are food but i blast ofd half my fave with a shotgun its not anymore hrn because of muh bone. its 0 because ufly as shit. like me

• JFL
yeah his face just sort of looks weird negative harmony

but invidious feature wise it’s not the worst
yeah you put it on the money his nose doesn't fit his face AT ALL plus his skull looks like a pebble rofl

Thanks for the bragging!
i was trying to give you lifefuel countless niggas on here say im a boneless cutecel but girls are still attracted to me it’s not over for you i would tell you

just being white means it isn’t

BRO YOU PULLED WITH YOU NOT EITH ME STOP GASLIGHTNING ME IM GOING INSANE ANYWAYS IM UGLY AS SHIT TRY MY PHOTOS I WILL SEND YOU NEW ONES TRY ON ANY WEBSITE ON THIS WORLD WIDE WEB IM DISGUSTINFY DEFORMED UGLY SHIT TIER WORTHLESS HUMAN BRO YOU SONT WANNNA LOK LIKE ME DONT XURSE YOURSELF
SEND MORE OF YIUR PICS ILL TRY TO PULL WITH U

htn but is a weirdo what awesome objective rating thats called ltn. If my bones are food but i blast ofd half my fave with a shotgun its not anymore hrn because of muh bone. its 0 because ufly as shit. like me
speak english this made no sense to me

no i eont hate my lips since i had girls say they find them attractive. i hate my face a s a ehole and my existence over all. lips and everything but not just lips
@Akuma looks average as fuck not a incel but no major sex appeal

@prettyboyy looks like a foreign exchange student who your oneitis has a crush on
u have exotic halo while being white bro ur winning at life. girls would literally throw themselves at u the moment u got off the plane at manila airport. if u starred in a disney movie u would get simped on to the point u wanna turn asexual bro

u might have other issues in your life u need to fix because ur face isnt one.

speak english this made no sense to me
IF I BLAST MY FACE WITH A SHOTGUN AND END UP DEFORMED EVEN MORE BUT I HAD GOOD JAW BONE IM NOT STILL HTN BUT WEIRD LOOKING IM UGLY. IM DEFORMED AND THEREFORE UFLY. ITS GOE RATING WORKS

YOU WILL PULL A SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGE IF YOU TRY TO FLIRT WITH ME YOU HAVE BEEN WARNES
NAH MAN IM SEXTEING A GIRL RN W MY FACE N ITS GOING FINE, you mogg me to death still

IF I BLAST MY FACE WITH A SHOTGUN AND END UP DEFORMED EVEN MORE BUT I HAD GOOD JAW BONE IM NOT STILL HTN BUT WEIRD LOOKING IM UGLY. IM DEFORMED AND THEREFORE UFLY. ITS GOE RATING WORKS

Stop grovelling faggot man up and start enjoying what life has bestowed upon you

Yeah ur correct ngl u should measure ur skull seems pretty smol

u have exotic halo while being white bro ur winning at life. girls would literally throw themselves at u the moment u got off the plane at manila airport. if u starred in a disney movie u would get simped on to the point u wanna turn asexual bro

manila - capital of philipphines. Awesome fate awaits me, next to all the white subhumans that wife greencard wanting subhuman whores because they couldnt get any sort of shit in their country im deaddddd jfl

• +1
Stop grovelling faggot man up and start enjoying what life has bestowed upon you
He moggs me to death in everything other then jaw maybe

what has life given me except pain? since i know for mywelf i havent felt anything positive in this life. Thank sou life for fiving me this!

manila - capital of philipphines. Awesome fate awaits me, next to all the white subhumans that wife greencard wanting subhuman whores because they couldnt get any sort of shit in their country im deaddddd jfl
yeah but u get access to manila finest stacies and theyd fuck u on the spot without expecting gc

Mann o swear he pisses me off imagine being attractive but this mentally deformed of I had he’s Face ID do so many times bro

• JFL
I don’t what you look like but ok
DB4F9D72 7866 47B3 92C6 8E2E4556DEA4