Akuma vs Prettyboyy (BATTLE OF PRETTY BOYS WITH BIG NOSES)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
yeah but u get access to manila finest stacies and theyd fuck u on the spot without expecting gc
i cant wait to travel to Manila :) ! To get a hug in my life finally hopefully

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and forevermirin
what has life given me except pain? since i know for mywelf i havent felt anything positive in this life. Thank sou life for fiving me this!
Good height and a decent face.

“Ohh I don’t like (insert aspie model name) lifes over for me” literal fucking woman tier bitching.

I can’t imagine being this much of pussy

Mann o swear he pisses me off imagine being attractive but this mentally deformed of I had he’s Face ID do so many times bro
bruh its like the battle of the EMO AS FUCK white HTN+S which of u can sound more miserable about their life jfl

bruh its like the battle of the EMO AS FUCK white HTN+S which of u can sound more miserable about their life jfl
Is the HTN in the room with us right now?

i mog you hahahahhaha what the fuck where so i mog you not in a single bit so i mog L M F A O
Nigga atleast u look like a Tiktok pretty boy....

Why are you guys gaslighting him. It's not going to help him if you falsely increase his expectations jfl
Be real he has tiny skull cock sucking lips and a big nose
3361852_prettyboyy2.jpg

3361851_prettyboyy.jpg

Needs bigger chin and lower third too

A guy like @friedbutter6o may not have some insane psl sharp jaw either, but he doesn't have any features that make his face bad to look at. He's by no means ugly. @prettyboyy does.
That being said he is white yea but I don't think you can give him much advise beyond SEAmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 27472 and forevermirin
i cant wait to travel to Manila :) ! To get a hug in my life finally hopefully
yeah bro honestly u gl enough to go stand at the beach or a busy crossing with a "FREE HUGS" sign and ud probably get a few tbqh (wont work if ur a high inhib pussy faggot who can only whine about his life online tho)

Why are you guys gaslighting him. It's not going to help him if you falsely increase his expectations jfl
3361852_prettyboyy2.jpg

3361851_prettyboyy.jpg

A guy like @friedbutter6o may not have some insane psl sharp jaw either, but he doesn't have any features that make his face bad to look at. He's by no means ugly. @prettyboyy does.
That being said he is white yea but I don't think you can give him much advise beyond SEAmaxxing
Pretty boy is a 7/10 atleast surly he gets approached by chicks how is he so austic

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21661
caging at this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
3361852_prettyboyy2.jpg

3361851_prettyboyy.jpg

finally someone gets it

my jaw is actually fucking shit xompared to others jfl and im too old to develop also shit lips its just seamax or rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and MakinMogReturns
finally someone gets it

my jaw is actually fucking shit xompared to others jfl and im too old to develop also shit lips its just seamax or rope

Tbh this picture looks like orge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
finally someone gets it

asymmetrical and gonions arent flared ramus is bad short chin downward growth lips do not harmonize with it masseters are shit underseveloped and bad masseter place

Stop sucking his narcy ass off
Nah Mann come on it’s nit that bad, pretty boy start a Tiktok account I garntee your going to do well

finally someone gets it

are u african holy shit ur lips are bigger than the manlet tyrone in my pfp BRUTAL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Have u ever gotten girls hitting on u? Why r u so autistic? Where is this coming from

are u african holy shit ur lips are bigger than the manlet tyrone in my pfp BRUTAL
i have subhuman slav genes big lips are common here not this big tho jfl

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MakinMogReturns
i
Nah Mann come on it’s nit that bad, pretty boy start a Tiktok account I garntee your going to do well
I disagree girls have 24/7 access to guys that have his exact pheno with similar features except the chadlite version

i have subhuman slav genes big lips are common here not this big tho jfl
you are master race why r u not mogging rn tap into ur siberian dna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Myth
Have u ever gotten girls hitting on u? Why r u so autistic? Where is this coming from
only 2 times but a while ago and it was more of a joking way they werent serious

i

I disagree girls have 24/7 access to guys that have his exact pheno with similar features except the chadlite version
Yeah... tbh he’s pheno too common atleast for me I’m semi rare... what do I think about this theory, I got ghosted with he’s pics but with my pic I’ve gotten a few chicks

ROPE TOMORROW I WILL SLIT MY WRISTS @TRUE_CEL DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
I can’t. You gotta wait for a month and then delete your account again. 😩

Yeah... tbh he’s pheno too common atleast for me I’m semi rare... what do I think about this theory, I got ghosted with he’s pics but with my pic I’ve gotten a few chicks
pheno cope again. its just psl. and features jfl. stop bragging just leave id ur gonna brag

pheno cope again. its just psl. and features jfl. stop bragging just leave id ur gonna brag

You speak like a retard are you low iq or not native English speaking ?

I can’t. You gotta wait for a month and then delete your account again. 😩
id say a lot od things but i cant even bother insulting you. Take care