Akuma vs Prettyboyy (BATTLE OF PRETTY BOYS WITH BIG NOSES)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
id say a lot od things but i cant even bother insulting you. Take care
Imagine how much of a Karen you would have to be to insult the customer service worker who’s following the rules of the higher-ups.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Myth
Imagine how much of a Karen you would have to be to insult the customer service worker who’s following the rules of the higher-ups.

This guy is retarded tbh sub 90iq easy

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Chill out buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
Delete me lil bro
BA88F98F 85C2 4690 A1F3 4277A024C8EF

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
if being non delusional is low iq, then sure
A girl asked how tall r u, bc ur hand looks massive I said 5’8 and she stopped replying tbh I’m starting to believe what these guys in here r saying more and more

agreed

Why are you guys gaslighting him. It's not going to help him if you falsely increase his expectations jfl
Be real he has tiny skull cock sucking lips and a big nose
3361852_prettyboyy2.jpg

3361851_prettyboyy.jpg

Needs bigger chin and lower third too

A guy like @friedbutter6o may not have some insane psl sharp jaw either, but he doesn't have any features that make his face bad to look at. He's by no means ugly. @prettyboyy does.
That being said he is white yea but I don't think you can give him much advise beyond SEAmaxxing
some decent points but ur still underrating his appeal. can u rate me in dm?

Oy vey goy, it’s out of my control.

Pretty boy only answers to the highest of kikes you are nothing compared to his high iq big nosed french looking ass fag

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 17595
A girl asked how tall r u, bc ur hand looks massive I said 5’8 and she stopped replying tbh I’m starting to believe what these guys in here r saying more and more
?

what is the diff between ban and delete?
If I can you, you can’t post anymore, you won’t be able to PM others, et cetera. If you delete, your username will be changed to “Deleted member #XXXX”. If you want me to permanently ban you, say to me “I love you” and I will (yes, I am THAT love-starved).

If I ban you* lol.

If I can you, you can’t post anymore, you won’t be able to PM others, et cetera. If you delete, your username will be changed to “Deleted member #XXXX”. If you want me to permanently ban you, say to me “I love you” and I will (yes, I am THAT love-starved).
imma just wait to delte myself, imma see with other mods first since u cant delete

Pretty boy only answers to the highest of kikes you are nothing compared to his high iq big nosed french looking ass fag
started with “narcy” ended up with making fun of how i look. Im glad the coping stopped

40AAA5A6 1BC9 4020 8387 6F12F1DB96D5

imma just wait to delte myself, imma see with other mods first since u cant delete
They won’t be able to do it either. I said it first. Cuz I know how the system works.

@forevermirin you motivated me to study for my math test tomorrow. If i get good grades and good job i will be ble to go on a world tour to Manila, then Mumbai then Ashgabat and get hugs from all the stacies. Yippe. maybe i csn betabuxx one until she is an legal citizen and leaves me

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
some decent points but ur still underrating his appeal. can u rate me in dm?
I've seen you, you live in curryland right?
You're def HTN there + tall. There's no losing at your height anyway jfl.

• +1
@forevermirin you motivated me to study for my math test tomorrow. If i get good grades and good job i will be ble to go on a world tour to Manila, then Mumbai then Ashgabat and get hugs from all the stacies. Yippe. maybe i csn betabuxx one until she is an legal citizen and leaves me
yee but fuck mumbai come to delhi. also u remind me of that comedian in @PerseusMandate dp u just need a personallity to match ur face

I've seen you, you live in curryland right?
You're def HTN there + tall. There's no losing at your height anyway jfl.
oh wait lol have i dmd u before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
yee but fuck mumbai come to delhi. also u remind me of that comedian in @PerseusMandate dp u just need a personallity to match ur face
ugly

• JFL
u retarded animal do u care more about fucking bitches or being 5.5psl?
only losers seamaxx = if you need to seamax you should kill yourself like me but waking up and being realistic is hard for most people i am looked as crazy but i am real only

u retarded animal do u care more about fucking bitches or being 5.5psl?
5.5 psl so i can at least look at myself eithout wanting to kill myself. Shit id take at least 4 psl or 3 would be enoguh to not feel shit when looking at myerlf but beggars cant be choosers

only losers seamaxx = if you need to seamax you should kill yourself like me but waking up and being realistic is hard for most people i am looked as crazy but i am real only
Hot white girl or death

seamaxxing is the equivalent of roping because you are just giving up on life atp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 17595
Hot white girl or death

seamaxxing is the equivalent of roping because you are just giving up on life atp
imagine traveling to fucking 3rd world shitholes to fucking find pussy i could never i actually could never fall that low. Thats why im gonna rope. No mumbai stacy would make me be able to live with myself after embarassing myself like that. Roping is the way the only way. Unless i can numb myself from wanting intimacy and girls. Bjt thats a biological need which i sont thin k can be changed so yeah. Rope. over

i didn't suggest seamaxxing dumbass that comedian in @PerseusMandate avi is slaying in the fucking WEST all u need to do is stop whining, own your face and go out and slay.

ur retarded if u think u would have more appeal with a 4psl average Joe face jfl

Hot white girl or death

shut up ur just insecure hs gonna come fuck your whore sister

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
i didn't suggest seamaxxing dumbass that comedian in @PerseusMandate avi is slaying in the fucking WEST all u need to do is stop whining, own your face and go out and slay.

ur retarded if u think u would have more appeal with a 4psl average Joe face jfl
4psl average joe (which i see talking to female friends or even dating) or 0 psl dark triad deformed bad boy with insane pheno appeal wooo 😍

• JFL

reminder that he is slaying because od status 6ft4 and rumors that his dick is massive

• Hmm...
reminder that he is slaying because od status 6ft4 and rumors that his dick is massive
brother you are 6 ft 2 at your height 2 inches is no fucking diff and even if it was you can fraud to it 💀

• +1
brother you are 6 ft 2 at your height 2 inches is no fucking diff and even if it was you can fraud to it 💀
he is coping very hard in the opposite direction its an interesting strategy

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
let me know when i can fraud status become a famous comedian and start rumors that my dick is 10 inches.