Akuma vs Prettyboyy (BATTLE OF PRETTY BOYS WITH BIG NOSES)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
brother you are 6 ft 2 at your height 2 inches is no fucking diff and even if it was you can fraud to it 💀
his face is ugly as shit btw

let me know when i can fraud status become a famous comedian and start rumors that my dick is 10 inches.
i mean you said ud rather look 5.5 psl than fucking bitches so why does that even matter to you status and dick size wont change ur psl

i mean you said ud rather look 5.5 psl than fucking bitches so why does that even matter to you status and dick size wont change ur psl
nothing will change my psl. im saying that he is slaying because of those things. But his face is ugly as fuck

nothing will change my psl. im saying that he is slaying because of those things. But his face is ugly as fuck
well yea ofc his appeal is going to increase because of these things and realistically you will never have as high appeal due to his status but that dosnt prevent you from getting girls which doesnt seem like your main interest your actually just a mentalcel

well yea ofc his appeal is going to increase because of these things and realistically you will never have as high appeal due to his status but that dosnt prevent you from getting girls which doesnt seem like your main interest your actually just a mentalcel
This is the reality of life. As soon as someone is real he is called mentalcel, retard, autist. Just for being not delusional. I woke up and speak the truth and im “coping in the other direction”. The best proof is retard that called me narcy then insulted my looks immediately. Caged. Because ugly people are narcy. Its all cope. Its all over

This is the reality of life. As soon as someone is real he is called mentalcel, retard, autist. Just for being not delusional. I woke up and speak the truth and im “coping in the other direction”. The best proof is retard that called me narcy then insulted my looks immediately. Caged. Because ugly people are narcy. Its all cope. Its all over
kind of typical the first thing theyll attack you on is the main topic of this forum isnt that just expected speaking truth about psl fine however in comparison to many other users here therye in a much worse position compared to you which is why they would say your coping in the other direction because realistically you wouldnt have much issue with women its just your hyperfixation on looks and thinking that as a end result it'll make you happier but theyll always be things that are slighlty off regardless of if you were 5.5psl+ or not

kind of typical the first thing theyll attack you on is the main topic of this forum isnt that just expected speaking truth about psl fine however in comparison to many other users here therye in a much worse position compared to you which is why they would say your coping in the other direction because realistically you wouldnt have much issue with women its just your hyperfixation on looks and thinking that as a end result it'll make you happier but theyll always be things that are slighlty off regardless of if you were 5.5psl+ or not
Idc if some things are off. Everything is off about me thats the problem. Literally possibly 0,5% of this forum is in a worse position. Maybe fat people or summ. Hyperfixiation on looks makes sense. It ruined my life

Idc if some things are off. Everything is off about me thats the problem. Literally possibly 0,5% of this forum is in a worse position. Maybe fat people or summ. Hyperfixiation on looks makes sense. It ruined my life
jfl 0.5% is huge cope like actually

regardless of what i say nothing will change your mental but its better than doing nothing

i

dont want to be in any of these anymore it is just me getting shit on
Me neither tbh let my ahh rest in peace

youu too man this forum is aids
real life matters the most in the end, so im hoping rl is treating u good bro

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
real life matters the most in the end, so im hoping rl is treating u good bro
yes man ive met a really cute girl who is a virgin and we are taking things slow i was her first kiss and life is good for me right now and im working a job aswell with nice co-workers.

this site doesnt mean much to me im considering deleting my account

hope life is going well for you brother you are atleast tall im jealous of that you cant be struggling with ur looks man if you are then ur just a mentalcel ig i dont know you well tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
yes man ive met a really cute girl who is a virgin and we are taking things slow i was her first kiss and life is good for me right now and im working a job aswell with nice co-workers.

this site doesnt mean much to me im considering deleting my account

hope life is going well for you brother you are atleast tall im jealous of that you cant be struggling with ur looks man if you are then ur just a mentalcel ig i dont know you well tho
my life is absolute misery last 2 weeks where ive been going from feeling insanely good to insanely bad. Especially today when i heard my crush simping for someone else it broke me like crazy not gonna lie. Idk how im gon be but its useless to struggle against what is meant for me i just gotta go with what life gives me.
U sound like a nice guy tbh i hope u can succeed eith that girl that shit is rare. I dont know if u wanna ltr her but i would recommend since if she really is a virgin u won pretty much. And dont be jealous of my height it didnt help me much. If anything im jealous of your face jfl you mog me to pakistan slums. And thats just being honest. If u found that girl maybe deleting your acc would be the smartest thing jfl u dont need autists shitting on u when u found someone alr.

my life is absolute misery last 2 weeks where ive been going from feeling insanely good to insanely bad. Especially today when i heard my crush simping for someone else it broke me like crazy not gonna lie. Idk how im gon be but its useless to struggle against what is meant for me i just gotta go with what life gives me.
U sound like a nice guy tbh i hope u can succeed eith that girl that shit is rare. I dont know if u wanna ltr her but i would recommend since if she really is a virgin u won pretty much. And dont be jealous of my height it didnt help me much. If anything im jealous of your face jfl you mog me to pakistan slums. And thats just being honest. If u found that girl maybe deleting your acc would be the smartest thing jfl u dont need autists shitting on u when u found someone alr.
sorry to hear that man girls are dumb like that and its happened to me, you feel bad but then you realize there are many other girls this girl I met is special

yes im interested in LTR her and yes she is very rare and someone i pulled her she is very shy tho but not so much with me after time she got more comfortable and we are just chilling she doesnt want to rush anything and i think things will progress in due time where i can take her virginity which is ncie im living the dream that i wanted to find a cute virgin girl but yeah lots of autists here on .org

• +1
sorry to hear that man girls are dumb like that and its happened to me, you feel bad but then you realize there are many other girls this girl I met is special

yes im interested in LTR her and yes she is very rare and someone i pulled her she is very shy tho but not so much with me after time she got more comfortable and we are just chilling she doesnt want to rush anything and i think things will progress in due time where i can take her virginity which is ncie im living the dream that i wanted to find a cute virgin girl but yeah lots of autists here on .org
Good for u bro im glad to hear that. u seem down to earth so i hope u take the dub. Take yo time with her if i think she is special like that fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Good for u bro im glad to hear that. u seem down to earth so i hope u take the dub. Take yo time with her if i think she is special like that fr
thank you i aprevciate it i think you are aswell yk some people just be hating to hate so dont let it get to you

im taking my time im very happy together she is like a dream for me i hope you find someone like that for you

they are rare but out there, dont settle for some mid whore

• +1
thank you i aprevciate it i think you are aswell yk some people just be hating to hate so dont let it get to you

im taking my time im very happy together she is like a dream for me i hope you find someone like that for you

Best Friends GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 23564

i thought my oneitis was the one but i dont think she is interested 🥲. i could still try but idk if i wanna bither her i think it would be obv if she did like me.
considering you found that one i dont think u should even care about retards shitting on you here. You look good but people love overanalyzing. But it gets tiring even if you dont care, people been shitting on me forever now

• +1
i thought my oneitis was the one but i dont think she is interested 🥲. i could still try but idk if i wanna bither her i think it would be obv if she did like me.
considering you found that one i dont think u should even care about retards shitting on you here. You look good but people love overanalyzing. But it gets tiring even if you dont care, people been shitting on me forever now
yes man i dont care what these peiple are saying i know im not a chad and i have many many flaws and ive got an amazing girl now anyhow. sorry to hear about ur oneitis just keep trying until you find the one thats all the advice i can give.

ive decided to delete my account

farewell

• Love it
yes man i dont care what these peiple are saying i know im not a chad and i have many many flaws and ive got an amazing girl now anyhow. sorry to hear about ur oneitis just keep trying until you find the one thats all the advice i can give.

ive decided to delete my account

farewell
you look much much better than the avg guy and you got a girl now. stay winnin bro.
and good decision to delete i would too if mods werent useless and gave me the option back
take care and gl

• +1
you look much much better than the avg guy and you got a girl now. stay winnin bro.
and good decision to delete i would too if mods werent useless and gave me the option back
take care and gl
wish you the best

i hope things continue going well and if not, thats life anyhow. this will be my final message.

goodbye

• +1
wish you the best

i hope things continue going well and if not, thats life anyhow. this will be my final message.

goodbye
gl bro:heart:

Why are you guys gaslighting him. It's not going to help him if you falsely increase his expectations jfl
Be real he has tiny skull cock sucking lips and a big nose
3361852_prettyboyy2.jpg

3361851_prettyboyy.jpg

Needs bigger chin and lower third too

A guy like @friedbutter6o may not have some insane psl sharp jaw either, but he doesn't have any features that make his face bad to look at. He's by no means ugly. @prettyboyy does.
That being said he is white yea but I don't think you can give him much advise beyond SEAmaxxing
Guys are way too nice on here and all it does is give false hope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and St.TikTokcel
they both look profoundly unwell.

get rhino you will mog
the photos are garbanzo my nose doesnt look massive depending on angle. No money for rhino anyway. might get it one day

@Akuma mogs

• +1
akuma only mogs mentally wise tbh @prettyboyy is a psychopath
im sorry for my outburst i had a bad day. i might visit a therapist soon because stuff like this is starting to happen more often. please dont look at me as a bad person bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and forevermirin
Guys are way too nice on here and all it does is give false hope tbh
y'all niggas are the one who fucked up @prettyboyy's mind.
this guy got appeal to JBs for sure he looks like a tiktok boy. he literally got good features man he's at least a HTN for his age.
i will even ask girls to rate him so you guys can finally see

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
the photos are garbanzo my nose doesnt look massive depending on angle. No money for rhino anyway. might get it one day
yeah true you dont wanna get botched with a cheap surgeon anyway

these pictures are so shit its hard to tell