[Method] All prettyboys have long hair

Curious0

Curious0

Zephir
A 19 yrs old stacy friend of mine, just told me recently that she only hooks up with guys that have fades with 0 on the side, and look dominant/masc. She thinks they are way better in bed, and just more manly. Jfl
She's 19, nobody cares about her roastie opinion.

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Apprentice
last time I showed my stylist a picture of a male model whose hair I wanted to emulate. I just told her to make it look like in the pic. she actually did a great job. it doesn't look exactly like the mm I showed her, but pretty close and fits me nicely. she also showed me what. forget what you call it, that goo you put on your hair to hold it in place, kinda looks like a thing of shoe polish.

P

Phillybeard1996

Enthusiast
A 19 yrs old stacy friend of mine, just told me recently that she only hooks up with guys that have fades with 0 on the side, and look dominant/masc. She thinks they are way better in bed, and just more manly. Jfl
The most masculine is to be bald on top and let the bottom grow. Women love that look it screams high test fuck meee nowwww.

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

"Good and Evil do not exist, do what you want"
I looked at the pictures on this Instagram page called "jawrelates", a page where girls (JBs) admire the beauty of prettyboys. What I've noticed is that all of these guys have longish hair.

View attachment 159622View attachment 159623View attachment 159624View attachment 159625View attachment 159626View attachment 159627

I had long hair like that my whole life but I never was able to style it properly, I got a haircut now and have short hair which failoes me hard. I look a lot better with longish hair.

Any tips on how to style my hair like that? What products to use etc?
Hair stylists have no idea whatsoever, I show them these pics and they end up giving me short hair, an undercut and just style it upwards jfl.
What is this instagram ?

karbo

karbo

narcy 16 yo nw2 aspiecel 24/7 rotting slayer

this guy's hair is the best

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Caged
Btw too late OP I already cut my hair yesterday
Indeed it's an absolute meme did it 3 months ago and looked like utter shit so glad my hair grew back

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
One step at a time. I already told u that u can build some muscle on a cut as a beginner
Yes Yes but i don't want some musles i want to weight 100kg now i weight around 78

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
skin and gay looking hair is essential to this look

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
Ur fucking retarded. There is only so much muscle u can gain over time. If ur gonna go that way do a really slow bulk
Idk dude i want to be big but i don't have thick Bones and big bideltoid.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
Vitamin d+k2 + mk677
That won't make my bones thicker, my dad and grandfather are small man, thin wrist andkles narrow bideltoid. It's genetics dude

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Master
That won't make my bones thicker, my dad and grandfather are small man, thin wrist andkles narrow bideltoid. It's genetics dude
DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE IT WORKS. WHENEVER SOMEONE GIVES U ADVICE U START BITCHING. I WOULDNT HAVE TOLD U SO IF IT DIDNT WORK. FOR FUCKS SAKE LISTEN TO PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP U

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE IT WORKS. WHENEVER SOMEONE GIVES U ADVICE U START BITCHING. I WOULDNT HAVE TOLD U SO IF IT DIDNT WORK. FOR FUCKS SAKE LISTEN TO PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP U
I'm listening but bone thickness is genetics and that's a fact, i can aesthicmax but now i want to be bigger, i feel more power on bjj workout already,especially when i do wrestling. It feels great

DarknLost

DarknLost

Permanent oneitiscel
damn all prettyboys

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Master
I'm listening but bone thickness is genetics and that's a fact, i can aesthicmax but now i want to be bigger, i feel more power on bjj workout already,especially when i do wrestling. It feels great
Of course it is genetic. But with mk677 which is a weak form of hgh, vitamin d+k2 u can change it. Mk677 isn’t a supplement and studies have shown it increases bone density IF u use it for a long period of time

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
Of course it is genetic. But with mk677 which is a weak form of hgh, vitamin d+k2 u can change it. Mk677 isn’t a supplement and studies have shown it increases bone density IF u use it for a long period of time
Desity not thickness to make it actually look bigger too.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
Increasing the density means thicker bones.
Idk how to translate it to english, but what i mean is that bones get harder and more dence but not bigger in terms of their girth. You know what i mean? I need bigger wrists becouse mine are subhumanly small

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Master
Idk how to translate it to english, but what i mean is that bones get harder and more dence but not bigger in terms of their girth. You know what i mean? I need bigger wrists becouse mine are subhumanly small
The things I told u about make ur wrists and bones thicker and bigger not by that much though. What’s ur wrist circumference?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
The things I told u about make ur wrists and bones thicker and bigger not by that much though. What’s ur wrist circumference?
17cm in right 16.4 in left. 18 should be minimum

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Master
17cm in right 16.4 in left. 18 should be minimum
Not that bad. Below 6.5” inches is considered small imo. My wrists measured 7.1 a few years ago. Haven’t measured since then

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
Not that bad. Below 6.5” inches is considered small imo. My wrists measured 7.1 a few years ago. Haven’t measured since then
I'm 6'1.5 and my arms look long so if i don't want to look like a lanlet i need thicker bones

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)