All social circles are determined by the time you are 12-13

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
in HS it was impossible to socialize after the first year. People's opinions and perception of others and yourself were already determined by that point and they would never fucking change ever.

there was nothing that can be done at that point. you can try different things all ypu want people will always hate you. to this day, i have done lots of stuff, these people in HS still see me the same way they did when we were 12. It never changes ever. I have gottne more repsect from strangers unironically.

If you dont have friends and social network by 12-13 then its over. You gonna be stuck with shitty people for 6 years till school ends, you miss out on everything and life is basically set after 17-18. in college, people already expect you to have friends since HS and it gets worse as you get older.

Copers gonna say my defeatism muh mindset, but thats just how things work here in my country. this game is fucking rigged.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 51465, 1966Ford and 5 others
Most friends have been friends for life

Or were started in childhood and grew afterwards

Can't imagine an entirely new group forming in adulthood

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Deleted member 51465, vermillioncorefan and 4 others

yeah its impossible. its over for me

in HS it was impossible to socialize after the first year. People's opinions and perception of others and yourself were already determined by that point and they would never fucking change ever.

there was nothing that can be done at that point. you can try different things all ypu want people will always hate you. to this day, i have done lots of stuff, these people in HS still see me the same way they did when we were 12. It never changes ever. I have gottne more repsect from strangers unironically.

If you dont have friends and social network by 12-13 then its over. You gonna be stuck with shitty people for 6 years till school ends, you miss out on everything and life is basically set after 17-18. in college, people already expect you to have friends since HS and it gets worse as you get older.

Copers gonna say my defeatism muh mindset, but thats just how things work here in my country. this game is fucking rigged.
Very brutal and true thread, normies and women lose virginity at 12-13 in my country, global average may be 17.5 or 18 but it’s much lower here

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and InnerVoid
ery brutal and true thread, normies and women lose virginity at 12-13 in my country, global average may be 17.5 or 18 but it’s much lower here
and even 17-18 is just delayed rly, the could probably do it earlier.

This is true for Europe.
Normies have been building social circles since kindergarden.
Also people generally don't move out of their place like in american movies, even if they go to uni in another city they will go with their crew and hang out with them mostly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, ManletBlackcel, romanstock and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, autistic_tendencies and InnerVoid
Nope

It resets at uni

Resets at highschool

Resets at places for hobbies

Stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Primalsplit and med
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

you can but u need to be hyperNT like me

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
maybe in your country buddy.
Ur country is greece which could die completely and the rest of the world would not care or realize

• +1
the only time it resets is at work where your new tribe is 40 yr olds and not one fuckable person

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and autistic_tendencies
You had to be initiated in the cool sex haver social group

• JFL
  • +1

All social circles are determined by the time you are in the womb of your mother​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, 1966Ford and InnerVoid

There's exceptions.

One kid in my hs was average at best in popularity but became one of the more popular kids by sophomore year, and had multiple gfs

There's exceptions.

One kid in my hs was average at best in popularity but became one of the more popular kids by sophomore year, and had multiple gfs
tales from the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5
I don't need to be reminded of this shit

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid

Last edited: