All you need to get a good physique

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Master the squat bench deadlift
What’s your total bro ?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
I don’t do neither and have a good physique, but it’s true when I started I mastered those 3 and now after 2 years I just do what I feel like in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and autistic_tendencies
I don’t do neither and have a good physique, but it’s true when I started I mastered those 3 and now after 2 years I just do what I feel like in the gym.
Yep . It’s the foundation , body thickness and bone density movements

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
squats and deadlifts mainly work on lower back and legs = aka useless for aesthetics
benchpress = shit shoulder heavy exercise. most people who get shoulder problems got it from this shit. do dumbbell bp and dips instead

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i go do bench pr and leave, chest bigger than ever

Post it

• Woah
squats and deadlifts mainly work on lower back and legs = aka useless for aesthetics
benchpress = shit shoulder heavy exercise. most people who get shoulder problems got it from this shit. do dumbbell bp and dips instead
They work the whole body moron

• +1
I deadlift 100kg first time
Bench needs improvement. My technique sucks but I do 60kg. Never tested pr.
I lack the hip mobility to even do squats lol.
Whats you guys?

They work the whole body moron
then do them retard. enjoy your compressed spine (getting shorter with age), massive legs which no girl finds appealing and back problems and arthritis soon.

meanwhile chads like me isolate our smaller muscles and look aesthetically pleasing

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Dips fucked my chest for like 6 months, u have to be careful with those too.

Bit goated exercise nonetheless

then do them retard. enjoy your compressed spine (getting shorter with age), massive legs which no girl finds appealing and back problems and arthritis soon.

meanwhile chads like me isolate our smaller muscles and look aesthetically pleasing
lol false. And Women love big glutes

Deadlift is a massive T booster. It also helps you feel more grounded.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Deadlift is a massive T booster. It also helps you feel more grounded.
T boosts from heavy lifts only stay for 1-2 hours after a gym session

working out in general with healthy weights boost T long term just as much according to studies

T boosts from heavy lifts only stay for 1-2 hours after a gym session

working out in general with healthy weights boost T long term just as much according to studies
Idk I feel the T boost for 3 days

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Kids just lazy asf
i work out for 8 years and tried everything

how am i lazy?

u probably go to the gym for 2 months and listen to retarded bodybuilder autists like noplatesnodates

i work out for 8 years and tried everything

how am i lazy?

u probably go to the gym for 2 months and listen to retarded bodybuilder autists like noplatesnodates
You workout 8 years yet still don’t do squat bench or deadlift

You workout 8 years yet still don’t do squat bench or deadlift
i used to until i realized that stressing ur body with heavy lifts is pointless (ages you, compresses ur spine, causes arthritis in older age etc). i did these exercises for years but yea keep doing them idc

i used to until i realized that stressing ur body with heavy lifts is pointless (ages you, compresses ur spine, causes arthritis in older age etc). i did these exercises for years but yea keep doing them idc
Yeah but it’s the only way to get lasting gains
Most people in the gym lift light weight and don’t progress for years

like 500kg or so i think

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies