Almost a month on fin @ 16, no sides still

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Started 11 jan

Yeah no sides. Recovery time in the gym is normal (2-3 days), cum is normal, erections and libido is normal, mood and energy is normal, no signs of gyno, appetite is normal.

Beard grows in a few days slower (1-2 days slower)

Hairloss has slown down slightly

Using the minoxidil max essengen 6+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Baldingman1998, PYT and 8 others
based

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
for me was 1 month normal
then sides started kicking, liquid cum, no libido, couldnt get hard, depressed

but sadly it was all in the time where my father got into tje hospital for liver transplant and the ukraine war started where i had shit ton of stress so all the sides could also come from this

its so hard to fucking tell im so unlucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, AlexBrown84, PYT and 6 others
why be on fina @16??

is it even possible to be balding @16??

• +1
Reactions: Epola, Deleted member 17829, Looks234 and 10 others

but sadly it was all in the time where my father got into tje hospital for liver transplant and the ukraine war started where i had shit ton of stress so all the sides could also come from this

topical fina moggs
low dose 0.2 mg is enough also

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
why be on fina @16??

You’d be surprised. A kid in my class was completely bald by 15.

Terrible genetics are absolutely devastating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
topical fina moggs
low dose 0.2 mg is enough also
im ton topical fin, 0.1% fin 3% minox

first month i took it twice daily 6 sprays, then when sides kicked once daily 3 sprays and then every 2nd day 3 sprays once a day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

WTF :(:(:(
I never knew. Lukcily I "only" started slowly hairloss/balding in muh late 20's

im ton topical fin, 0.1% fin 3% minox

first month i took it twice daily 6 sprays, then when sides kicked once daily 3 sprays and then every 2nd day 3 sprays once a day
Cool that you could find a soruce for topical fina. Can you link where you bought it?
I though topicall fina, would go plenty less systemic, so that you would have very limited risk of those side effect.

Ye thats what im using
cool
Half my class is balding son:lul:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WTF?????????????????????????????????
Are they putting something in the water or what?

But yeah.
HAIR = LIFE (for 99% of men)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ROTTING and CtrlAltDelete
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Can you link where you bought it?
minoxidilmax.com

Supplier from the US, shipping to EU is like a month so not bad. Best for the price Id say.

They also supply RU, bought 6 months worth of RU and 2 dermarollers:lul: its on its way tbh. My hair ain't going nowhere

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman

And it's not genetics it's shit diet
U cant genetically bald at below 30 jfl it's all shit lifestyle and epigenetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and CtrlAltDelete
Maybe idk honestly, he’s had like bald patches. Went to a doctor and everything then just went bald jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
bro no way taking fin at 16 is healthy like ur def still going thru changes n ur messin w ur hormones

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16101 and AlexAP
why be on fina @16??

I'm mid 20s now, recently started fin and still have most of my hair but in hindsight I started slowly balding at 17 or 18 tbh. Wish I started fin sooner. Could be worse though there was a guy I knew who was almost bald enough to just have to shave it all before we even graduated
gigacope

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
WTF :(:(:(
I never knew. Lukcily I "only" started slowly hairloss/balding in muh late 20's

Cool that you could find a soruce for topical fina. Can you link where you bought it?
I though topicall fina, would go plenty less systemic, so that you would have very limited risk of those side effect.

cool

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WTF?????????????????????????????????
Are they putting something in the water or what?

But yeah.
HAIR = LIFE (for 99% of men)

bought in from myspring.de

pretty sure its just crushed fin and minox as there is some small crushed white stuff in the cover of it, looks like a crushed fin pill

it does really go less systematic and i guess a big part of it is nocebo but it still cucks me

bought in from myspring.de
thanks
pretty sure its just crushed fin and minox as there is some small crushed white stuff in the cover of it, looks like a crushed fin pill
damn, I could do that myself. Would be a cost saver
it does really go less systematic and i guess a big part of it is nocebo but it still cucks me
nocebo cuckism, brutals.

It's not good to block dht when in growth/puberty still. sadly so.

This is bs you can genetically bald below 20

Why are you taking fin at 16

no no im on month 2 or so and i feel like i cant get hard also. no sides before. very weird

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and buflek
no no im on month 2 or so and i feel like i cant get hard also. no sides before. very weird
i read you should keep taking it for a couple of months until ur sides vanish. if you are single i‘d try. u can still get off it after a while

me in a relationship fucking sucks when you have a limb dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and .👽.
i read you should keep taking it for a couple of months until ur sides vanish. if you are single i‘d try. u can still get off it after a while

me in a relationship fucking sucks when you have a limb dick
ah thx I will try. but we shouldn't blame fin for everything it could have many reasons. i will stop fapping for couple days and see if it helps. tried yesterday and i was legit 0 horny couldnt keep 100% hard which never happendsl before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and buflek
why are you on fin at 16

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
ah thx I will try. but we shouldn't blame fin for everything it could have many reasons. i will stop fapping for couple days and see if it helps. tried yesterday and i was legit 0 horny couldnt keep 100% hard which never happendsl before
ye i had exactly the same

i even had my gf trying to ride my limb dick but i didnt get any horny and dick was 50% hard

i stoppef taking fin for 4-5 days and it got better again so now im back on it. will try it for a few weeks/months if it doesnt get better i accept my fate as a balding faggot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and .👽.
ye i had exactly the same

i even had my gf trying to ride my limb dick but i didnt get any horny and dick was 50% hard

i stoppef taking fin for 4-5 days and it got better again so now im back on it. will try it for a few weeks/months if it doesnt get better i accept my fate as a balding faggot
whats your age and Norwood? sometimes i think fuck it just get to nw2 or so and do a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: buflek
taking fin at 16 is retarded as hell. stop it immediately. even if you become completely bald, you can take it back by using fin at 20. it's still a young age to recover fully.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel, buflek and 1 other person
whats your age and Norwood? sometimes i think fuck it just get to nw2 or so and do a hair transplant
24 nw 2

im naturally nw 1.5 or so, just recently started balding like 1 year ago

my grandpa mother side is nw4 at 75 or so so i jusz hope it stops or goes super slow

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
24 nw 2

im naturally nw 1.5 or so, just recently started balding like 1 year ago

my grandpa mother side is nw4 at 75 or so so i jusz hope it stops or goes super slow
i wouldnt stress this shit too much in your position. maybe take it e2d? u already have a GF (which im mirin u hard for) so dont fuck up your dick, it's more important than hair.

in my case i need hair to get girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
taking fin at 16 is retarded as hell. stop it immediately. even if you become completely bald, you can take it back by using fin at 20. it's still a young age to recover fully.
Baldcafe made some arguments that taking fin as a teenager isn't as bad as people thought, it turns out that DHT is acompletely useless hormone (at least he argues that)

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Baldcafe made some arguments that taking fin as a teenager isn't as bad as people thought, it turns out that DHT is acompletely useless hormone (at least he argues that)

i didn't watch the video but that motherfucker act like fin is the ultimate best drug ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ifyouwannabemylover
i didn't watch the video but that motherfucker act like fin is the ultimate best drug ever.
I mean there is a lot of evidence that it is, completely stops hairloss almost always sometimes even a decent amount of regrowth, almost no side effects for the vast majority that take it, etc..

I mean there is a lot of evidence that it is, completely stops hairloss, almost no side effects for the vast majority that take it, etc..
"a lot of evidence" ---> rat studies, some minor and short follow-ups.

Started 11 jan

Yeah no sides. Recovery time in the gym is normal (2-3 days), cum is normal, erections and libido is normal, mood and energy is normal, no signs of gyno, appetite is normal.

Son you nuke your DHT and at 16 you need it to grow your dick

Stop it or you will end up being a dickcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16986
You'll start lactating in 4months nigga

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and LooksmaxxHopeful
Maybe he should just try minoxidil then?
minox is okay to use.

The thing is.If one has aggressive balding/hairloss. Than you need to compound things. Just using minox when having aggressive balding genes = going bald.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and LooksmaxxHopeful
Congrats, you have now successfully been feminized.

Good bitch.

Congrats, you have now successfully been feminized.

Good bitch.
Gym recovery is 2-3 days, I have no idea what you're talking about nigga

Started 11 jan

if ur dick is under 6.5 inches hop off this shit