Almost a month on fin @ 16, no sides still

taking fin at 16 is retarded as hell. stop it immediately. even if you become completely bald, you can take it back by using fin at 20. it's still a young age to recover fully.
I'll be stopping it in a month anyway

I'm sorry bro you cucked yourself. Your penis might grow more but maybe not anymore

NOT GOOD HOP OFF AND LET UR DICK GROW RIGHT NOW NIGGA
SOON AS 6.5+ inches HOP BACK ON igs
I'll be hopping off in a month anyway, I just couldn't let the reaper progress any longer lol.

Cannot allow myself to be a hairlinecel, even if it costed 2 months DHTless. Ru is on the way as well so it should be a sleek transition into hair gains:feelsgood:

Side effects go away after ur done using it
No you misunderstood. Your actual penis might still grow till 18(maybe) but it needs dht to do so. If it doesn't grow in your puberty it never will in the future. Puberty is the only dick growth window. If you stop fin later it might be too late

I'll be hopping off in a month anyway, I just couldn't let the reaper progress any longer lol.

Cannot allow myself to be a hairlinecel, even if it costed 2 months DHTless. Ru is on the way as well so it should be a sleek transition into hair gains:feelsgood:
u would rather have some cucked penis then be a hairline cell
dawg

secondly
IF UR LOSIN ur hair stop living a shitty life and get healthy if that dont work guess u should start on shit like dat BUT LOOK AT THE RETARD INDIGNEIOSU SWISH
HE THAT RETARDED ASS NIGGA STARTED BALDING AND FIXED IT
HE DID NIGGA
i think ur more retarded for taking shit that fucks with hormones during ur teen years

No you misunderstood. Your actual penis might still grow till 18(maybe) but it needs dht to do so. If it doesn't grow in your puberty it never will in the future. Puberty is the only dick growth window. If you stop fin later it might be too late
Bro i still got 2 years and my dick hasn't grown for months

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
u would rather have some cucked penis then be a hairline cell
dawg

secondly
IF UR LOSIN ur hair stop living a shitty life and get healthy if that dont work guess u should start on shit like dat BUT LOOK AT THE RETARD INDIGNEIOSU SWISH
HE THAT RETARDED ASS NIGGA STARTED BALDING AND FIXED IT
HE DID NIGGA
i think ur more retarded for taking shit that fucks with hormones during ur teen years
I stg my dick has grown to 6in and hasn't gotten any fatter or bigger for months now why would I be worried about a 2 month time frame. More accurately a 1 month time frame since thats when the effects are going to truly hit. Technically my dht rn should be around the same levels indicated by my beard growth

Already on it
Aren't you concerned about messing up things? I've been convinced through haircafe that DHT is mostly useless but you're literally going through puberty, and I wouldn't mess with anything during that critical time, even if the risk is low, can't you wait until you're like 20 to use fin ? Minoxidil works pretty well.

I stg my dick has grown to 6in and hasn't gotten any fatter or bigger for months now why would I be worried about a 2 month time frame. More accurately a 1 month time frame since thats when the effects are going to truly hit. Technically my dht rn should be around the same levels indicated by my beard growth
idk bro
dont fw shit that messes with ur hormones ... 6 inch is bearly above average
HMU DM for dick maxing advice

Aren't you concerned about messing up things? I've been convinced through haircafe that DHT is mostly useless but you're literally going through puberty, and I wouldn't mess with anything during that critical time, even if the risk is low, can't you wait until you're like 20 to use fin ? Minoxidil works pretty well.
I actually can't wait until Im 20, because the reaper was going for my hairline this time, not just thinning, and I wasn't about to let that shit slide.

Either way at the time of ordering the fin i didn't know where I could order RU with it being properly shipped because both anagenic & actifolic didn't ship to where Im at. Now RU is on it's way and it will arrive in a couple weeks.

Never planned on using fin longterm or more than 2 months

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
idk bro
dont fw shit that messes with ur hormones ... 6 inch is bearly above average
HMU DM for dick maxing advice
Afaik theres dht gel, jelqing, kegels and hgh

why u takig fin at 16 year old