Always fraud height if 5’9 and under

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Never be real about your height if you’re short. Always wear at least 1.5cm lifts in your shoes. That’s the max I wear but it allows you to not be considered “short” when you’re around 5’9 to start with. If you don’t fraud the girl will first see you and think you’re short, and she will be more disgusted with you for thinking you could win her over as a shortie than just lying and know she would be more into you by lying and frauding a bit of height. Don’t fall for the “if he’s lying about his height I know he’s insecure”. Women don’t care if you fraud a bit because they appreciate the self awareness, just don’t fraud more than 2cm imo or you’re straight up catfishing and it will be obvious when taking your shoes off. I’ve frauded on multiple dates and I’m more successful over the span of multiple dates after frauding, even bringing them home where I no longer have shoes. Ended up not being into them after a few dates but there’s a possibility without the initial fraud I could have lost out imo.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, RoyaleWithCheese, lightskinbengali and 2 others
SntDomistheRealChad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, WanderingBurro, jewslayer and 2 others
what? always fraud no matter what

Never be real about your height if you’re short. Always wear at least 1.5cm lifts in your shoes. That’s the max I wear but it allows you to not be considered “short” when you’re around 5’9 to start with. If you don’t fraud the girl will first see you and think you’re short, and she will be more disgusted with you for thinking you could win her over as a shortie than just lying and know she would be more into you by lying and frauding a bit of height. Don’t fall for the “if he’s lying about his height I know he’s insecure”. Women don’t care if you fraud a bit because they appreciate the self awareness, just don’t fraud more than 2cm imo or you’re straight up catfishing and it will be obvious when taking your shoes off. I’ve frauded on multiple dates and I’m more successful over the span of multiple dates after frauding, even bringing them home where I no longer have shoes. Ended up not being into them after a few dates but there’s a possibility without the initial fraud I could have lost out imo.
no point frauding if under 5’6 anyway

You mean 1cm? CM? THATS NOTHING
WTF