Always tell a hooker youre a virgin

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
I did this as a joke once and been done it 2 more times.

they all act the same and are confused wtf is wrong with me

but the best part is they are gentle and give me the impression to make it special for me.

I can act like I aint never touched a tittie or suck on them and they be taking my hand and usually take the lead and second time teach me how I lead.

fucking a hooker tomorrow and I will do the same except Im going to larp as a 29 year old (Im 25) cause I wanna see if that changes anything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, BeanletMogger, to_stop_da_cope and 5 others
also if youre genuinely a virgin its better than not IN MY EXPERIENCE

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Autismcel

but the best part is they are gentle and give me the impression to make it special for me.

I can act like I aint never touched a tittie or suck on them and they be taking my hand and usually take the lead and second time teach me how I lead.

fucking a hooker tomorrow and I will do the same except Im going to larp as a 29 year old (Im 25) cause I wanna see if that changes anything
Joined Aug 11, 2018

Kys

they always ask me if this is my first time or whatever even though I've been going to the same brothel for like 2 years lol

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I’ll larp as mentally disabled so I can sniff and inspect her body with no judgement

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Costcosuperstore and IMOGYOU
they always ask me if this is my first time or whatever even though I've been going to the same brothel for like 2 years lol
Aren’t brothels illegal in most of the US?

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

“Maybe if I’m extra nice to this freak, he won’t kill me afterward”