Am I HTN?

D

Deleted member 14343

Iron

I'm 19, KHHV. How much would I improve if I fix my skin and under eye area?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 21044, hattrick and 2 others
Even weak chadlite i think

Khhv with that face jfl, mentalcel its over

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, CommanderCope, Deleted member 20631 and 6 others
Ntpill

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, hattrick, Xangsane and 2 others
So close to Chad, ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 19798, HerpDerpson and 17 others
Hard to believe ur khhv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Yes mate minimum imo, lower third bordering on ogreish in some pics since it looks like there's a slight underbite but otherwise good features

Psl wise but u look autistic so smv mtn

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 25323
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and rand anon
woke up at 5pm today, farmed some lashers in Dire Maul East on my priest while listening to a set

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
height? Maybe MTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21
How can I look higher trust?
Wouldn’t know where to stand with advice. Your whole Craniological development would have to get rearranged. Maybe try smiling?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

I'm 19, KHHV. How much would I improve if I fix my skin and under eye area?

Nobody has pointed out yet, but ill address the elephant in the room. Do you have an underbite? If not, show us unfrauded side profile.

Nobody has pointed out yet, but ill address the elephant in the room. Do you have an underbite? If not, show us unfrauded side profile.
Like this? I guess I have an underbite

Attachments

• 2969668_20220623_180609.jpg
    2969668_20220623_180609.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 0
Like this? I guess I have an underbite
Yup. That's what sinks you. Underbites are the biggest PSL tanker besides having an overly cleft lip. It's causing poor anterior projection of your upper and midface. I think you would have been an earth shattering gigachad if it wasn't for that failing you everywhere. Fix that shit asap, and then we can talk about the rest when you fix the obvious deformity.

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Yup. That's what sinks you. Underbites are the biggest PSL tanker besides having an overly cleft lip. It's causing poor anterior projection of your upper and midface. I think you would have been an earth shattering gigachad if it wasn't for that failing you everywhere. Fix that shit asap, and then we can talk about the rest when you fix the obvious deformity.
Lol I think you're trolling me

Lol I think you're trolling me
Think what you want, only trying to help. It's obvious you have a tall, and wide skull with good contrast coloring (brows and lips) with a colored hooded eye area. The only thing fucked up is the retruded af midface. If you fixed that you'll look better in ways that are hard to explain pinpoint.

Yeah at least Htn

eye area is giving low trust

fix underbite and gtfo off this site

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, It'snotover, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
No he is right. Something about you looks uncanny although you have very good potential. Funky is right
Would infraorbital rim implants fix my eyes and midface?

he hasnt got an underbite
He's got the most obvious underbite man. You can tell just by how his lower lip retracts inwards, commonly seen in underbite having mfs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
OP ur side profile and pheno in general kinda looks like Delon's

Eye area kills u. Ur bones are very good actually.

• +1
Reactions: Featherless Biped
Your undereyes are a symptom of your underbite fam.
mirin the giga high IQ of spotting that failo , from a frauded pic no less

could having an over bite also lead to under eye hollows ?

What makes a picture frauded?

Supreme Subhuman

your an odd case my freind id say mtn

Of course, because your midface is recessed relative to your lower jaws. It creates a hollowed out, cavernous looking midface. Infras suffer the hardest because they're not forward grown enough to match the setpoint put forth by his lower jaw.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Of course, because your midface is recessed relative to your lower jaws. It creates a hollowed out, cavernous looking midface. Infras suffer the hardest because they're not forward grown enough to match the setpoint put forth by his lower jaw.
It's also why the skin also has poor turgor and sickly looking coloring. So much shit gets affected by an underbite. It's the most brutal failo, only overcome by Chads like George Michael and Morrissey.

If you guys still don't believe me. Look at some underbite before and afters. Watch the eye area.

Eyes are a huge failo on you, high end mid tier normie

LTN

feminine nose bridge is also the next biggest failo after ur eyes
You are retarded, what do you look like and how would you rate yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, N1666, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
cope u have a shit nose bridge men are supposed to have a straight angular nose a sloped bridge doesn't look good even on pretty boys

i mog u by a good 1-1.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Your nose is fantastic dw. You just need corrective shit done in the circled areas. After you fix your bite (small circle), your entire paranasal (large circle) area will become more full and less sunken. Notice how the entire midface has that light discolored hue in this pic, that's the paranasal shit. I'll leave you alone now, whatever you choose to do is your own bidding. Nobody will give you a cheaper, faster fix than I just did, but feel free to think I'm trolling and fix the symptoms of your problem instead like the ther comments suggest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_000126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_000126_Chrome.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and ripcordgod1
5 PSL. Very Low Chadlite because of eye area if you fix that you will be chad.

He's got the most obvious underbite man. You can tell just by how his lower lip retracts inwards, commonly seen in underbite having mfs.
He have good maxilla for a person with underbite tho