Am I HTN?

Op im in the same shit as u

Lefort 2 tbh, there are no other solutions

I try to cope with cantho+infra implants but L2 is the true solution

no one will want to do that though

over for pewdiepiecels

you need to Mo-do-maxx ASAP
Modo

I'm 19, KHHV. How much would I improve if I fix my skin and under eye area?

Great bones. Eye area is a failo but your profile mogs your front.

Btw op is mtn at best. No chadlite is khhv post 18 btw
Hes recessee af, lf2 patient. Jfl at this ratings. Id say strong LTN due to lower third.

OP get bimax and infraorbital malar implants

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Blackgymmax
Hes recessee af, lf2 patient. Jfl at this ratings. Id say strong LTN due to lower third.

You’re retarded

Your hair looks wet and messy, I would fix that by having it dry into a style you like. It could just be the picture though, so if that's the case, ignore my advice. You've got some acne on your face, which might be a dealbreaker for some women while not a problem for others. Overall, you look good. If you're not having a lot of success in dating, your looks are not the issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14343
You’re retarded
You think you are gl and tried to humble brag with your recessed maxilla jfl at u

And if you are khhv after 18yo chances are you are ltn or below. Im ltn and im not khhv since 16yo so prob you are even worse looking than me (it is pretty hard, tho)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead

Lf2 would genuinely give this dude the worlds greatest ascension

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
i don't even think I have an underbite, my lower teeth are slightly behind my upper teeth when i clench my jaw. they're almost aligned. how do my eyes even failo me other than the hollow under eye area? how should i fix them? im not squinting at all in any of the photos either
View attachment 2133283View attachment 2133284View attachment 2133285View attachment 2133286
Holy shit just realised why something about the face looks off to me - looks like Peter Dinklage 😮

You think you are gl and tried to humble brag with your recessed maxilla jfl at u

And if you are khhv after 18yo chances are you are ltn or below. Im ltn and im not khhv since 16yo so prob you are even worse looking than me (it is pretty hard, tho)
Why do you think it’s bragging u autist?I know already that my mid face is fucked I literally said that in the post

Why do you think it’s bragging u autist?I know already that my mid face is fucked I literally said that in the post
Because tbh, as much as you have potential to join the chad ranks, as it stands.. women are generally not gonna find you very appealing even in person. I don't think any rating over MTN is justifiable, when structurally there's just alot wrong. If you follow through with l2 tho, you'll prolly be a God. Best of luck to you, and try to work on your anger. I wouldn't post my face in here if I were beefing with people. Word to the wise is all.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and andy9432
tbh I think they are bullshitting you a lil bit bro. but, it seems like you got a bit of a resting face problem. That combined with the fact that you’re khhv leads me to believe that you’re prolly stunted socially and your resting look on ur face definitely isn’t gonna help with that

"If he fixed his eyes he'd be a chad!" No man!!!! Here is brian shimansky, 7psl super mogger, oh look he has ultra scleral show and hollow underyes.. but what's this?! Nani?! Still a chad?! Trust me, it's the lack of midfacial fullness here.

youre smart but respectfully I think 7PSL for that guy is an overrate