Am I HTN?

He have good maxilla for a person with underbite tho
It's a slight underbite, but it wreacked havoc in the paranasal region. That's the major failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
How does my nose bridge make me LTN is what I was asking. You didn’t post a picture of your “straight angular nose”

5 PSL. Very Low Chadlite because of eye area if you fix that you will be chad.
Fixing eyes only won't fix anything. I could post Chads with dark undereyes, even crazy scleral show. Paranasal hollowing will still be there after rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
cope u have a shit nose bridge men are supposed to have a straight angular nose a sloped bridge doesn't look good even on pretty boys

i mog u by a good 1-1.5 psl

Your nose is fantastic dw. You just need corrective shit done in the circled areas. After you fix your bite (small circle), your entire paranasal (large circle) area will become more full and less sunken. Notice how the entire midface has that light discolored hue in this pic, that's the paranasal shit. I'll leave you alone now, whatever you choose to do is your own bidding. Nobody will give you a cheaper, faster fix than I just did, but feel free to think I'm trolling and fix the symptoms of your problem instead like the ther comments suggest.

cope

bro went from soy eater to greek god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and cancercell
Fixing eyes only won't fix anything. I could post Chads with dark undereyes, even crazy scleral show. Paranasal hollowing will still be there after rim implants.
"Won't fix anything". Lol eye area can make you even more chad than lower third. If he fix eyes he will have both in a result

How does my nose bridge make me LTN is what I was asking. You didn’t post a picture of your “straight angular nose”
because its feminine and looks like shit and its not what makes u LTN ur upper maxilla recession and underbite is what makes u LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and FunkyMcMunky24
Scleral show is the indicator of upper maxilla recession. Upper matters the most.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and It'snotover
"Won't fix anything". Lol eye area can make you even more chad than lower third. If he fix eyes he will have both in a result
"If he fixed his eyes he'd be a chad!" No man!!!! Here is brian shimansky, 7psl super mogger, oh look he has ultra scleral show and hollow underyes.. but what's this?! Nani?! Still a chad?! Trust me, it's the lack of midfacial fullness here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_001546_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_001546_Google.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 0
"If he fixed his eyes he'd be a chad!" No man!!!! Here is brian shimansky, 7psl super mogger, oh look he has ultra scleral show and hollow underyes.. but what's this?! Nani?! Still a chad?! Trust me, it's the lack of midfacial fullness here.
It's a better eye area than OP's despite flaws lol. Bad example. OP have more round eyes what giving him freak appearance

It's a better eye area than OP's despite flaws lol. Bad example. OP have more round eyes what giving him freak appearance
Brian has more hollowing and scleral show than OP, he's just squinching. Keep looking through pics and you'll see.

Unsquinched. See what I mean? Still a terramogger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_002237_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_002237_Google.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 0

I'm 19, KHHV. How much would I improve if I fix my skin and under eye area?

I somehow smell your autism through the screen, I prolly personality and charisma mog you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You showing good eye DESPITE it flaws. While OP's eye area is more fucked up than this guy
Tbh I'm done here. Idc anymore. I try and help. Whatever.

bro is chadlite

Unironically dye your eyebrows for an easy ascension. You wouldn't believe how much of a difference eyebrows make. Use JustForMen beard dye for them.

Unironically dye your eyebrows for an easy ascension. You wouldn't believe how much of a difference eyebrows make. Use JustForMen beard dye for them.
What color?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14343
So much shit gets affected by an underbite.
I was asking if an OVERbite could cause under eye hollowing

I have a slight overbite with severe under eye hollows

cope u have a shit nose bridge men are supposed to have a straight angular nose a sloped bridge doesn't look good even on pretty boys

i mog u by a good 1-1.5 psl
If would obliterate u post bimax

View attachment 2132687
cope

bro went from soy eater to greek god
this morph is insane ascends HARD

what do you think about this nose?
0249001a4c4eef45a7c37d205768dbaf.jpg
613c47ebbee55c4707cf57a0cbce464d.jpg
dd_vitobasso_24.jpg

the bridge itself looks high but it's feminine due to the nasolabial angle and concavity in the bridge "ski slope" nose but it fits his prettyboy aesthetic
would he look better with masc nose? OP looks 1000x better with a masc nose

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
High end of the HTN scale

You have legit Chad lite tier bones..But those cuck eyes giving incel energy..eye surgery will ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
ltn

• +1
Mirin eye color

It's over
Blob

• +1
you are a chadlite for sure ur eyes are good too
u just need style maxx and hair maxx

fuck is this... looks like a total geek
fix that shit

Anyone rating this guy below htn is retarded. What’s ur height OP?

Anyone rating this guy below htn is retarded. What’s ur height OP?
I mean his eye are literally kills his appeal. .org users think ur bones can carry u. He looks incel and i mean he is still khhv so its not like ratings are affecting his current statistics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and Deleted member 15468
I mean his eye are literally kills his appeal. .org users think ur bones can carry u. He looks incel and i mean he is still khhv so its not like ratings are affecting his current statistics
his eyes and underbite are brutally failoing him

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
his eyes and underbite are brutally failoing him
i don't even think I have an underbite, my lower teeth are slightly behind my upper teeth when i clench my jaw. they're almost aligned. how do my eyes even failo me other than the hollow under eye area? how should i fix them? im not squinting at all in any of the photos either
IMG 5962 IMG 5977 IMG 6347 1 IMG 6483

i don't even think I have an underbite, my lower teeth are slightly behind my upper teeth when i clench my jaw. they're almost aligned. how do my eyes even failo me other than the hollow under eye area? how should i fix them? im not squinting at all in any of the photos either
View attachment 2133283View attachment 2133284View attachment 2133285View attachment 2133286
are u jutting in the side profile pic? we have a similar jaw and sometimes i look like i have an underbite too even tho my lower teeth are behind my upper

idk your eyes and features all together make you look ogreish and unappealing

are u jutting in the side profile pic? we have a similar jaw and sometimes i look like i have an underbite too even tho my lower teeth are behind my upper

idk your eyes and features all together make you look ogreish and unappealing
i've go the same posture as in this picture, it looks different because my head is turned away from my body
2969668 20220623 180609

MTN with Chadlite potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Btw op is mtn at best. No chadlite is khhv post 18 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 15468
what should i do to become chadlite?
Im not a surgery expert. But you need better midface projection, so bimax probably? Also eye area and nose could be better

you misspelled 29

Your nose is fantastic dw. You just need corrective shit done in the circled areas. After you fix your bite (small circle), your entire paranasal (large circle) area will become more full and less sunken. Notice how the entire midface has that light discolored hue in this pic, that's the paranasal shit. I'll leave you alone now, whatever you choose to do is your own bidding. Nobody will give you a cheaper, faster fix than I just did, but feel free to think I'm trolling and fix the symptoms of your problem instead like the ther comments suggest.
"Just do Lefort 2 brah :feelsuhh:"