America is the Worst Place to be Black IN THE WEST

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Blacks have horrible reputation in America and are basically seen as lower class citizens in America due to ADOS who are poor, attack people, and all of the above. Therefore, wouldn’t it make more sense to go to a place like Germany where Black Immigrants from Nigeria/Africa are the most successful group, even more so than Asians? Interested in this debate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, vermillioncorefan, sudanguy and 3 others
true, we don't like niggers here.

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, wishIwasSalludon and Sprinkles
Blacks have horrible reputation in America and are basically seen as lower class citizens in America due to ADOS. Therefore, wouldn’t it make more sense to go to a place like Germany where Black Immigrants from Nigeria/Africa are the most successful group, even more so than Asians? Interested in this debate.
It's really not about black & white

It's more about sub5 & Chad

Or do you think Tyrone has to move continents because he gets "treated badly"? hahaha

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, sportsmogger, sudanguy and 2 others
they are lowerclass, also nigger bleach your skin, your kind isnt welcomed anywhere, my french black friend gets viewed like a alien

they are lowerclass, also nigger bleach your skin, your kind isnt welcomed anywhere, my french black friend gets viewed like a alien
No thanks im not an Indian like you, I can’t imagine unironically wishing I was another race 24/7. I like being Black a lot, and my fantasies mostly go up to being Mulatto, I just couldn’t imagine myself as white, nor would I want to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, SidharthTheSlayer, Ricky212 and 3 others
No thanks im not an Indian like you, I can’t imagine unironically wishing I was another race 24/7.
im not Indian, i am white. more appeal than u will ever have

im not Indian, i am white. more appeal than u will ever have
I have a girlfriend and you are LDAR. JFL. Ok, Ragesh.

Black people literally control culture among young people

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Piratecel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I have a girlfriend and you are LDAR. JFL. Ok, Ragesh.
i do have a gf, htb virgin while you people are very unmoral with relationships

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
if she's a virgin that means u aint fucked dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
Black people literally control culture among young people
Yes, but that means nothing TBH. Korea and China steals a lot from Black Culture and still hates Blacks.

Larp “unmoral” jfl white people have sex with dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and murdah
while black peoples degeneracy is like 1/2.5
what "degeneracy" jfl and how can it be worse than fucking dogs? Not to mention all the other degen shit whites do like fucking children etc. Its not even just dogs lol you fuck all sorts of animals.

not a whore and even if she was she still would not look in your direction
cope + if this "virgin" gave it up to you chances are she was never a virgin in the first place also she most likely lost her virginity to a dog

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
your looking at like 3 cases out of a billion

while black peoples degeneracy is like 1/2.5

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and murdah
what "degeneracy" jfl and how can it be worse than fucking dogs? Not to mention all the other degen shit whites do like fucking children etc. Its not even just dogs lol you fuck all sorts of animals.
your community explained in 1 video

cope + if this "virgin" gave it up to you chances are she was never a virgin in the first place also she most likely lost her virginity to a dog
her hym got destroyed and she was bleeding, the clean up was awkward, unfortunately you wont even have the chance to get in that situation /:

your community explained in 1 video
better this than fucking dogs, horses and children lol + dnw

her hym got destroyed and she was bleeding, the clean up was awkward, unfortunately you wont even have the chance to get in that situation /:
jfl just because a foid bleeds during sex doesnt make her a virgin lol, youre girl is a giga slut whos fucked every dog withing an 800 mile radius and guaranteed whatever sub foid ur fucking is fogged hard by my matches

better this than fucking dogs, horses and children lol + dnw
fair, both whites and blacks have alot of flaws on their own. glad im neither and grew up where this shit does not happen

jfl just because a foid bleeds during sex doesnt make her a virgin lol, youre girl is a giga slut whos fucked every dog withing an 800 mile radius and guaranteed whatever sub foid ur fucking is fogged hard by my matches
she didnt even know how to properly masterbait jfl (knew how to but it was very obvious she did not do it often)

she grew up very strict, she does not do the gen z degen shit, ffs she does not know what 'lmao' is

she grew up very strict, she does not do the gen z degen shit, ffs she does not know what 'lmao' is
She doesn’t have social media? Jfl is she fucking Amish or something.

She doesn’t have social media? Jfl is she fucking Amish or something.
nope, we live in the great state of fucking utah where like 60% of people are mormon, shes is caucasian

• JFL
ge
Blacks have horrible reputation in America and are basically seen as lower class citizens in America due to ADOS who are poor, attack people, and all of the above. Therefore, wouldn’t it make more sense to go to a place like Germany where Black Immigrants from Nigeria/Africa are the most successful group, even more so than Asians? Interested in this debate.
germans are done for bruh

• JFL
nope, we live in the great state of fucking utah where like 60% of people are mormon, shes is caucasian
Is anybody gonna tell him?

I think it would be worse for Blacks from Africa to migrate to Mexico, Italy, or Poland than to the US. But yes, it would be much better for Blacks from Africa to migrate to Germany or France or England or most any other western Euro Country than to the US.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
No thanks im not an Indian like you, I can’t imagine unironically wishing I was another race 24/7. I like being Black a lot, and my fantasies mostly go up to being Mulatto, I just couldn’t imagine myself as white, nor would I want to be.
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You're prob a blackcel coping with ugly looks if you think Blacks have it worse in the USA than anywhere else... literally where they're most successful

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
You're prob a blackcel coping with ugly looks if you think Blacks have it worse in the USA than anywhere else... literally where they're most successful
I have a girlfriend. Germany is actually really good for Blacks, anyway you don't care and you shouldn't because you are Indian; thus, irrelevant to this post.

I have a girlfriend.
Sure you do niggercel... thats why you cried about the racism towards black people that you feel everyday in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and anthony111553
Sure you do niggercel... thats why you cried about the racism towards black people that you feel everyday in this thread
I didn't lmao you got me confused for someone else, I rarely post here and I only interact with looksmaxxing advice and my own threads, why would i care you're indian. Anyway, racism is water on the internet.

I didn't lmao you got me confused for someone else, I rarely post here and I only interact with looksmaxxing advice and my own threads, why would i care you're indian. Anyway, racism is water on the internet.
You literally implied you feel like a lower class citizen in America... which you most likely are...

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Dude is inventing reality, I can't bother with postmaxxers on an incel forum, good luck bro.

You literally implied you feel like a lower class citizen in America... which you most likely are...
The statistics are there, you can either read them or continue to be low IQ. It is not me "complaining about racism". Everyone who isn't White is a lower class citizen pajeet.

Swap America with Canada and you would be correct.

blacks are treated way better than they should be here jfl wtf are you talking about

If you consider America of all countries "the worst place" as far as treatment of blacks is concerned I'd hate to see what you consider an ideal society for them.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26