Amnesia's IRL Adventures. An airport encounter with a college girl. Question: Are there really normie men who reject women cause they're too young?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

Gdfhu76t

Context

Flew back the other day from a Thanksgiving family trip. Was waiting for my Uber and there was another girl I saw also waiting for hers and saw she was helping this really old person order one too. Overheard her say something about "sorry I don't know how to work an android" and this was my opportunity to step in to both talk to her and help the elderly person given I am a former androidcel.

Anyway after helping the old guy and moving away from him we started talking, and she laughed about how retarded androids are. I agreed, and (lied) and told her the only reason I knew how to work one was because my old boomer mom had one (my mom actually always had an iPhone and used to make fun of ME for not having one.) We both laughed at muh boomers and how dumb they are.

We ended up talking endlessly the whole 20 minutes or so before her uber came. Some interesting stuff. She is from the Midwest, a small town and wanted to escape to the city and live the "exciting life." She also mentioned how boring her "100% white" town was, and she loved the DIVERSITY of California(BBC pill) . Also talked about how she LOVED TO TRAVEL (OMGGEEERRWWWD TRAVELLL) And how she wanted to go to Greece to the beaches (Med pill) And she even mentioned she wanted to go to Poland to see the concentration camps and see what the jews suffered (lol hoaxacaust) Seemed like a typical jewish brainwashed shitlib girl.

But hey, she was hot and I am not looking for a wife

As her Uber was pulling up I still couldn't get a good feel if she was talking with me cause she was interested/flirting or just being nice. Also since she mentioned she was in college I knew she was young, and most IRL pickups I am doing are at a club where the women are at least 21 if not mid or late 20's so I have no good feel if I am being the creepy older man talking to this young woman at the airport pickup or if she's into me. (I am 34 years old.)

Anyway as her Uber pulls up and the trunk is popped I help her get her large piece of luggage in the trunk and I thought she kinda thought it was awkward I helped, I thought she gave me a weird look so at the last minute I DIDN'T ask for her number or anything figuring I am definitely just the weird old guy perving on a student. And I watch as she then gets into her Uber and I say goodbye.

But then

As her Uber is sitting doors, closed I cant see her at all it's not pulling away, and she actually gets out and tells me she really enjoyed our convo and if I wanted to keep talking to give her my snapchat. So I did.

We have a hangout planned tomorrow I will make a follow up through. However I wanted to pose a question:

20221130 032740

Yes I lie to her that I am actually 25, I figure that's not too high for her to be freaked out.

But I was taken aback that SHE was like scared that she was too young. As if that's an unattractive thing to men

hysterical-laughter.gif

The rest of the convo had a lot of personal info I'd have to black out but basically she went on to say that she has a roomate who is 20 that was rejected by a guy 24 apparently because she was too young and the 24 year old guy thought it was "weird" to date a girl under drinking age. She also mentioned another female friend of hers that is 19 and basically the same thing happened with a guy who was 27. So she was really insecure about being so young

It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is? I could imagine if u have a lot of IRL friends but given I don't I dgaf.

I guess my 31 year old brother does think I am a bit weird for hanging out with collge age girls, he kinda gives me a "bruhhhhh" eye rolling look whenever I tell him another story of a teen girl I hang with

Have you guys experienced this?

Is this a real thing?

How on earth are men so cucked to think it's weird?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, User49 and 77 others
she seems to have an amazing personality :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Avirochad, fjor2096 and 9 others
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

Flew back the other day from a Thanksgiving family trip. Was waiting for my Uber and there was another girl I saw also waiting for hers and saw she was helping this really old person order one too. Overheard her say something about "sorry I don't know how to work an android" and this was my opportunity to step in to both talk to her and help the elderly person given I am a former androidcel.

Anyway after helping the old guy and moving away from him we started talking, and she laughed about how retarded androids are. I agreed, and (lied) and told her the only reason I knew how to work one was because my old boomer mom had one (my mom actually always had an iPhone and used to make fun of ME for not having one.) We both laughed at muh boomers and how dumb they are.

We ended up talking endlessly the whole 20 minutes or so before her uber came. Some interesting stuff. She is from the Midwest, a small town and wanted to escape to the city and live the "exciting life." She also mentioned how boring her "100% white" town was, and she loved the DIVERSITY of California(BBC pill) . Also talked about how she LOVED TO TRAVEL (OMGGEEERRWWWD TRAVELLL) And how she wanted to go to Greece to the beaches (Med pill) And she even mentioned she wanted to go to Poland to see the concentration camps and see what the jews suffered (lol hoaxacaust) Seemed like a typical jewish brainwashed shitlib girl.

As her Uber was pulling up I still couldn't get a good feel if she was talking with me cause she was interested/flirting or just being nice. Also since she mentioned she was in college I knew she was young, and most IRL pickups I am doing are at a club where the women are at least 21 if not mid or late 20's so I have no good feel if I am being the creepy older man talking to this young woman at the airport pickup or if she's into me. (I am 34 years old.)

Anyway as her Uber pulls up and the trunk is popped I help her get her large piece of luggage in the trunk and I thought she kinda thought it was awkward I helped, I thought she gave me a weird look so at the last minute I DIDN'T ask for her number or anything figuring I am definitely just the weird old guy perving on a student. And I watch as she then gets into her Uber and I say goodbye.

But then

As her Uber is sitting doors, closed I cant see her at all it's not pulling away, and she actually gets out and tells me she really enjoyed our convo and if I wanted to keep talking to give her my snapchat. So I did.

We have a hangout planned tomorrow I will make a follow up through. However I wanted to pose a question:

View attachment 1974782

Yes I lie to her that I am actually 25, I figure that's not too high for her to be freaked out.

But I was taken aback that SHE was like scared that she was too young. As if that's an unattractive thing to men

hysterical-laughter.gif

The rest of the convo had a lot of personal info I'd have to black out but basically she went on to say that she has a roomate who is 20 that was rejected by a guy 24 apparently because she was too young and the 24 year old guy thought it was "weird" to date a girl under drinking age. She also mentioned another female friend of hers that is 19 and basically the same thing happened with a guy who was 27. So she was really insecure about being so young

It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is? I could imagine if u have a lot of IRL friends but given I don't I dgaf.

I guess my 31 year old brother does think I am a bit weird for hanging out with collge age girls, he kinda gives me a "bruhhhhh" eye rolling look whenever I tell him another story of a teen girl I hang with

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
Tales from mental asylum. Sorry bro i had to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Yuya Moggershima, Lmao and 12 others
Normies are fucking retarded, just keep fucking as young as you can

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Central Cee, Avirochad and 28 others
It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is?
Yes, you fucking autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 7 others
As long as she is above legal age in your country (18 in USA) and don't file rape accusations for you afterwards, it's fine.
BTW, is your brother with wife, kids etc?

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Lmao, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
The same way this girl is brainwashed into being a npc,works the same way with guys,they get told liking yummy sexy jbs even 2 minutes younger than them is pedophilia and bad and conform

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Ken, justinzayn and 23 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, diabolusx666, Yuya Moggershima and 19 others
@Amnesia can you pleese check my pm I am a truecel I need some help pleeesee

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DawgyDawg, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is?

the memes are real, agecucks are actually pretty common in these dark times. We know this because of how many people shit on leonardo dicap for not wanting to date roasties

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and 11 others
jfl at this scaring out for dating someone who 6 years older while there are sugar daddy whores dating someone 30 years older than them.

Jfl at this women mindset, we’ll never know

• +1
Reactions: Ken, datboijj, Chadeep and 3 others
she seems to have an amazing personality :feelshah:
I mean she is really cool so far talking to. We have a lot of the same interests and she even claims to love horror movies @Prettyboy

After stalking her IG I see the pics from her small Midwest town. Everyone is white but a lot of these ppl are fat and look inbred haha. I mean I would want to escape to a big city too ngl even tho they are diversity shitholes
As long as she is above legal age in your country (18 in USA) and don't file rape accusations for you afterwards, it's fine.
BTW, is your brother with wife, kids etc?
No he’s single living in LA. We don’t talk much about marriage or kids but I don’t think he wants them. He’s kinda on a more mainstream manosphere level where he knows legal marriage is a scam and watches Jordan Peterson

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25075, Lmao, Chadeep and 7 others
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

But then

View attachment 1974782

hysterical-laughter.gif

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
Living the dream! I would never turn down a girl because she was young, that’s retarded.

Good post and funny.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3 others
" It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is? I could imagine if u have a lot of IRL friends but given I don't I dgaf. "

yes it is.

normies are trying to push the whole "uhhhh just because it's legal doesn't mean it's morally right"

Didn't expect this from your brother though

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, latincell95 and 7 others
As her Uber is sitting doors, closed I cant see her at all
I don't understand this sentence

also,why didn't you take her number ?
isn't your snap score low or something ?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
I mean she is really cool so far talking to. We have a lot of the same interests and she even claims to love horror movies @Prettyboy

After stalking her IG I see the pics from her small Midwest town. Everyone is white but a lot of these ppl are fat and look inbred haha. I mean I would want to escape to a big city too ngl even tho they are diversity shitholes

No he’s single living in LA. We don’t talk much about marriage or kids but I don’t think he wants them. He’s kinda on a more mainstream manosphere level where he knows legal marriage is a scam and watches Jordan Peterson

did you teach your brother looksmaxxing

Amnesia man what are you gonna do when you lose your looks in the coming years?

You wanna be alone for the rest of your life

" It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is? I could imagine if u have a lot of IRL friends but given I don't I dgaf. "

yes it is.

normies are trying to push the whole "uhhhh just because it's legal doesn't mean it's morally right"

Didn't expect this from your brother though
“doesn’t matter if it’s legal i bet you wish the age of consent was younger”

fucking normies man

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, aBetterMii, khvirgin and 1 other person
I had this happen to me when I was single

Girls were legit reluctant to tell me their age cause they thought they were too young and I'd suddenly lose interest. Makes me wonder how many girls I got with that lied to me about their age

Normie men are so fucking retarded it's insane

Joe biden head shake

Maybe they're projecting too. A lot of girls are disgusted by younger guys than them and probably think men feel the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, datboijj, Chadeep and 18 others
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

But then

View attachment 1974782

hysterical-laughter.gif

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
Lock her down amnesia and marry in short order you’re 35 next month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, latincell95, The_God and 1 other person
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

But then

View attachment 1974782

hysterical-laughter.gif

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling

Keep slaying, dad.

I am 25 years old, and currently fucking a 14 year old JB becky, with 8/10, hourglass, thick, fertile body. 44 inch ass on 28inch waist.
I also, deflowered her.

Received 676142787249728
Screenshot 20221130 144657 Gallery
Received 1588827161550678
Received 435746575438741
Received 534083271909636

Her pink asshole, tastes amazing.
@fucclife

Screenshot 20221130 145507 Messenger

Screenshot 20221130 145540 Messenger

@AscendingHero

@Anstrum95 is getting me laid, YET AGAIN. Used Tom gifs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Central Cee and 23 others
I don't understand this sentence

also,why didn't you take her number ?
isn't your snap score low or something ?
Her Uber she had gotten into and closed the doors and the windows were tinted so I wasn't able to see her for the 30 seconds of so her Uber was just waiting with her inside.

Then she got back out to exchange snaps.

And yea my score is like 3.5k but she doesn't mind obviously.

I didnt ask for her bumber because as I said in the story I thought she had given me a weird look as I helped her put her luggage in her car and that made me think she wasn't interested. I am high inhibition obviously

did you teach your brother looksmaxxing
I tell him stuff to looksmax but he doesnt take my advice, he has a really short almost buzz cut when in his youth he had longer skater hair and girls loved it. I keep telling him to grow it out again but he won't. He gymcels though and tries to stay lean.

In fact he told me he had a nightmare where he was balding the other day, freaked him out. And me and him have never talked about balding or anything this site talks about in regards to it. It was funny

I had this happen to me when I was single

Girls were legit reluctant to tell me their age cause they thought they were too young and I'd suddenly lose interest. Makes me wonder how many girls I got with that lied to me about their age

Normie men are so fucking retarded it's insane

View attachment 1974791

Maybe they're projecting too. A lot of girls are disgusted by younger guys than them and probably think men feel the same

I agree with the projecting. SOO many 18-21 year gold girls always complain about how they cant date other teen guys cause they are immature.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Lmao, Roquefort and 4 others
Then she got back out to exchange snaps.
basically equivalent to doing a double take when we see someone hot

she's attracted to you and would have probably given you her number if you had asked

can you confirm my theory by asking her after you fuck ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, TITUS and \/orman
Living the dream! I would never turn down a girl because she was young, that’s retarded.

Good post and funny.
Laws and therefore the aoc in my country is the only thing that matters to me, if any other man finds it weird he is a cuck and i want nothing to do with him

(I am 34 years old.)
Is your age a big failo in your eyes or why do you always say 25? I'm in my mid-20s and therefore I'm already thinking about what will happen in 10 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, latincell95, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
basically equivalent to doing a double take when we see someone hot

she's attracted to you and would have probably given you her number if you had asked

can you confirm my theory by asking her after you fuck ?
well she told me over snap that I was "very handsome" and she was flustered when putting her bags into the car and dropped one accidentally

after I told her I was hesitating to ask for her number she said she was definitely flirting and given shes coming over straight to my place to drink I think the chances are very high we bang

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Central Cee, Ken, Enfant terrible and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, Lmao, latincell95 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Central Cee, AlexanderTheGreat11, RichardSpencel and 17 others
I think the chances are very high we bang
you're 100% banging

what i wanna know is if she would have given you her number or not ?

I have a theory, that if a girl refuses to give you her number,she's 100% not fucking you

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I dmed her on instagram.
did she come up on your feed ? how did you find her account ?
are you larping your age to her ?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
did she come up on your feed ? how did you find her account ?
are you larping your age to her ?
She came up on "suggested accounts"
I just watched her story, not even followed her back.

Replied to her story and started texting with her.
Sending her audio messages for the most part.

Yes, I told her I am 19 years old.
She is 2008 born, she was 13 years old, when we began texting.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ken, Enfant terrible and 4 others
you're 100% banging

what i wanna know is if she would have given you her number or not ?

I have a theory, that if a girl refuses to give you her number,she's 100% not fucking you
well after she got in her uber she got back out to give me her snap

I have found that ppl dont really give numbers out but give out IG/snap instead. Older women are more likely to give numbers and zoomers are about giving IG

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beypazaripilled, Lmao, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
Noooo bro don’t fuck that girl with a big ass and tight body SHES 19!!!!! Go fuck this flabby 30 year old with saggy tits

Joe Biden Lol GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, metagross and 12 others
I have found that ppl dont really give numbers out but give out IG/snap instead
but giving ig/snap doesn't mean she likes you , girls give those out like candy (not in this case though)
giving her number means she knows she can't get rid of you easily but she still chooses to take that risk cuz she finds you attractive
I ghost any girl who doesn't give me her number on OLD

also , maybe you're just used to getting social , and never ask for number
I'm 100% sure every girl you fucked would have given you her number when you guys first met

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and \/orman
No it's just a manipulation technique.

The jews have brainwashed normie men into thinking that dating perfectly legal young women is creepy whiles they sneak all the JBs onto their private islands and deflower them lol

200.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ken and 15 others
JFL I thought normies were just bitter because they didn’t have access to cute jbs wtf. This blackpill destroyed me, normies actually have loads options. Muh ‘normies only have access to obese roasties’ is just sour grapes cope made by KHV subhumans like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Ken and Melo95
Lifefuel for young niggas who need to surgery maxx like me

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I never got tired of Amnesia's adventures. Read them since 2019 and keep going.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Ken, RichardSpencel and 5 others
No point of this meet unless you clap her cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
B2CA4677 6E7A 4946 A8A1 FF2365221809

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Ken, Lmao and 11 others
When are you telling your future wife your real age, after the wedding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee, Deleted member 17872, Ken and 7 others
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

But then

View attachment 1974782

hysterical-laughter.gif

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
MUH diversity MUH netflix MUH travel fucking women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17920 and Amnesia
Fun read. you should have never stopped writing up these small little encounters with subtle backpills sprinkled across them. You even put in Gifs to spice things up, return of the 2020 Amnesia Tinder Adventures.

Those were my favorite parts:
Overheard her say something about "sorry I don't know how to work an android"

She also mentioned how boring her "100% white" town was, and she loved the DIVERSITY of California(BBC pill) .

And she even mentioned she wanted to go to Poland to see the concentration camps and see what the jews suffered (lol hoaxacaust) Seemed like a typical jewish brainwashed shitlib girl.
JFL she swallowed all the woke bs whole. NPC generation:

she definitely was waiting for you to stop the door from closing and ask her for her number, or open the door once she sat inside and go for it, like she's seen it in the movies before.

Incel introvert behavior truly never dies, even once it inhabits a Chad Body.
she went on to say that she has a roomate who is 20 that was rejected by a guy 24 apparently because she was too young and the 24 year old guy thought it was "weird" to date a girl under drinking age. She also mentioned another female friend of hers that is 19 and basically the same thing happened with a guy who was 27. So she was really insecure about being so young

Among my friends, I am and always have been known as the hunter of 16-17 year old pussy. weird little brainwashed cunts took them out of the competition by being moral cucks.
@forevergymcelling
Chad only tagging other chad :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Enfant terrible, Chadeep and 3 others
The same way this girl is brainwashed into being a npc,works the same way with guys,they get told liking yummy sexy jbs even 2 minutes younger than them is pedophilia and bad and conform
unironically happened to me
I can't fuck girls younger than me even if I want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

But then

View attachment 1974782

hysterical-laughter.gif

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
I love amnesia stories 🥰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Amnesia
When are you telling your future wife your real age, after the wedding?
Never, He will have to get Fake I.D. with just the age changed

Age frauding is like wearing lifts, is a lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, TITUS, latincell95 and 1 other person
unironically happened to me
I can't fuck girls younger than me even if I want to
same for me except women that are older than me.

its just too brutal to fuck a girl that has fucked so many other guys before