Amnesia's IRL Adventures. An airport encounter with a college girl. Question: Are there really normie men who reject women cause they're too young?

My brother is kinda on a more mainstream manosphere level where he knows legal marriage is a scam and watches Jordan Peterson

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, TITUS and BoneDensity
We ended up talking endlessly the whole 20 minutes or so before her uber came. Some interesting stuff. She is from the Midwest, a small town and wanted to escape to the city and live the "exciting life." She also mentioned how boring her "100% white" town was, and she loved the DIVERSITY of California(BBC pill) . Also talked about how she LOVED TO TRAVEL (OMGGEEERRWWWD TRAVELLL) And how she wanted to go to Greece to the beaches (Med pill) And she even mentioned she wanted to go to Poland to see the concentration camps and see what the jews suffered (lol hoaxacaust) Seemed like a typical jewish brainwashed shitlib girl.
Most Schizo thing ive read today

When are you telling your future wife your real age, after the wedding?
TBH I have thought about this, there's a 19 year old I am actually thinking about getting very serious with and she thinks I am 26. I dont know when I would reveal it if, say, 2 years down the road we were still dating. I mean eventually would she ever really find out if you DIDN'T get married.

I would hide my yearbooks and never let her see my ID
Never, He will have to get Fake I.D. with just the age changed

Age frauding is like wearing lifts, is a lifestyle
It IS a lifestyle. Frauding is. Like with eye contacts I go to sleep last so I can sneak to the bathroom to take em out and have to wake up first to go sneak back to put them on. Definitely a big inconvenience but it's the fate we deserve as being born with subhuman brown eyes

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Tallooksmaxxer, Ken and 14 others
You are so unbelievably retarted its insane. She finds u attractive enough to get out of the car and give u a snap and u assume sho doesnt like older men.

Women love older men. U being 34 isnt even a problem irl because u have MYSTERY. Its absolutely nothing like tinder where they see ur piss poor lifestyle and assume ur a looser 34 yo

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
Its kind of good that normie retards are turning them down. I would legit love to start talking shit about late teen men going for jbs with like 2-3 yr age difference so that 20s guys can get them instead. Normies are so stupid I love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sopdu, Ken, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
she looks extremely appealing
brutal she left the midwest simply to get fucked and is prob self hating
normies extremely retarded agecucks
in for the story of the slay

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Amnesia
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

Flew back the other day from a Thanksgiving family trip. Was waiting for my Uber and there was another girl I saw also waiting for hers and saw she was helping this really old person order one too. Overheard her say something about "sorry I don't know how to work an android" and this was my opportunity to step in to both talk to her and help the elderly person given I am a former androidcel.

Anyway after helping the old guy and moving away from him we started talking, and she laughed about how retarded androids are. I agreed, and (lied) and told her the only reason I knew how to work one was because my old boomer mom had one (my mom actually always had an iPhone and used to make fun of ME for not having one.) We both laughed at muh boomers and how dumb they are.

We ended up talking endlessly the whole 20 minutes or so before her uber came. Some interesting stuff. She is from the Midwest, a small town and wanted to escape to the city and live the "exciting life." She also mentioned how boring her "100% white" town was, and she loved the DIVERSITY of California(BBC pill) . Also talked about how she LOVED TO TRAVEL (OMGGEEERRWWWD TRAVELLL) And how she wanted to go to Greece to the beaches (Med pill) And she even mentioned she wanted to go to Poland to see the concentration camps and see what the jews suffered (lol hoaxacaust) Seemed like a typical jewish brainwashed shitlib girl.

But hey, she was hot and I am not looking for a wife

As her Uber was pulling up I still couldn't get a good feel if she was talking with me cause she was interested/flirting or just being nice. Also since she mentioned she was in college I knew she was young, and most IRL pickups I am doing are at a club where the women are at least 21 if not mid or late 20's so I have no good feel if I am being the creepy older man talking to this young woman at the airport pickup or if she's into me. (I am 34 years old.)

Anyway as her Uber pulls up and the trunk is popped I help her get her large piece of luggage in the trunk and I thought she kinda thought it was awkward I helped, I thought she gave me a weird look so at the last minute I DIDN'T ask for her number or anything figuring I am definitely just the weird old guy perving on a student. And I watch as she then gets into her Uber and I say goodbye.

But then

As her Uber is sitting doors, closed I cant see her at all it's not pulling away, and she actually gets out and tells me she really enjoyed our convo and if I wanted to keep talking to give her my snapchat. So I did.

We have a hangout planned tomorrow I will make a follow up through. However I wanted to pose a question:

View attachment 1974782

Yes I lie to her that I am actually 25, I figure that's not too high for her to be freaked out.

But I was taken aback that SHE was like scared that she was too young. As if that's an unattractive thing to men

hysterical-laughter.gif

The rest of the convo had a lot of personal info I'd have to black out but basically she went on to say that she has a roomate who is 20 that was rejected by a guy 24 apparently because she was too young and the 24 year old guy thought it was "weird" to date a girl under drinking age. She also mentioned another female friend of hers that is 19 and basically the same thing happened with a guy who was 27. So she was really insecure about being so young

It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is? I could imagine if u have a lot of IRL friends but given I don't I dgaf.

I guess my 31 year old brother does think I am a bit weird for hanging out with collge age girls, he kinda gives me a "bruhhhhh" eye rolling look whenever I tell him another story of a teen girl I hang with

Have you guys experienced this?

Is this a real thing?

How on earth are men so cucked to think it's weird?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
Please keep these coming, I joined after the epic tinder adventure stuff but this is reminiscent of that

• +1
Reactions: Ken and makeme183
TBH I have thought about this, there's a 19 year old I am actually thinking about getting very serious with and she thinks I am 26. I dont know when I would reveal it if, say, 2 years down the road we were still dating. I mean eventually would she ever really find out if you DIDN'T get married.

It IS a lifestyle. Frauding is. Like with eye contacts I go to sleep last so I can sneak to the bathroom to take em out and have to wake up first to go sneak back to put them on. Definitely a big inconvenience but it's the fate we deserve as being born with subhuman brown eyes
I'm not attracted to sub-17 yo's anymore, done with jbs, but it seems that statistically irrespective of aging, there is a continuous preference for women 18-23 that remains even when you age into your mid-life (40+).

The jews have brainwashed normie men into thinking that dating perfectly legal young women is creepy whiles they sneak all the JBs onto their private islands and deflower them lol

200.gif
Yeah fuck that

European clubs are full of high schoolers putting out on display everything they got

Aoc is 14 here

Soo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Melo95, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others

my dad lied to my mom about his age but it was a smaller difference i think

once shes emotionally bonded to you she pbly wont care

• +1
my dad lied to my mom about his age but it was a smaller difference i think

once shes emotionally bonded to you she pbly wont care

my dad is single and lied by 15 years to the current women he is dating, also cheats on her on the side and is on Tinder lmfao. When the girl he is dating found out his real age she was mad but stayed with him

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Ken, Lmao and 5 others
she looks extremely appealing
brutal she left the midwest simply to get fucked and is prob self hating
normies extremely retarded agecucks
in for the story of the slay
Bro I know youre not from the US

But the Midwest has the best looking dudes and dudesses from the entire US population. LA and California is filled with midgets and latinos, OP included.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, latincell95, makeme183 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Amnesia and ReadBooksEveryday
I mean she is really cool so far talking to. We have a lot of the same interests and she even claims to love horror movies @Prettyboy

After stalking her IG I see the pics from her small Midwest town. Everyone is white but a lot of these ppl are fat and look inbred haha. I mean I would want to escape to a big city too ngl even tho they are diversity shitholes

No he’s single living in LA. We don’t talk much about marriage or kids but I don’t think he wants them. He’s kinda on a more mainstream manosphere level where he knows legal marriage is a scam and watches Jordan Peterson

Tell us about your sister sometime we never hear abt her

Bro I know youre not from the US

But the Midwest has the best looking dudes and dudesses from the entire US population. LA and California is filled with midgets and latinos, OP included.
I'm not denying that
I was thinking she is one of those girls obsessed with clout and just wants to fuck some guys in melting pot shitholes coz they're semi famous or look like they might be an up and coming artist jfl
Rather than just settling down with her white looksmatch in the midwest at 19

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and ReadBooksEveryday
she loved the DIVERSITY of California(BBC pill) .
how she wanted to go to Greece to the beaches (Med pill) And she even mentioned she wanted to go to Poland to see the concentration camps and see what the jews suffered (lol hoaxacaust) Seemed like a typical jewish brainwashed shitlib girl.
mirin your low IQ and autism

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
she might find out if you got admitted to a hospital or something
the doc might ask her your age or she might see it on you reports
Like with eye contacts I go to sleep last so I can sneak to the bathroom to take em out and have to wake up first to go sneak back to put them on.
mirin insane dedication
Even I'm thinking of using contacts , and was thinking of ways to take them off without the girl knowing if she decided to stay the night
otherwise I would have to kick her out

aren't you afraid of the long term effects of contacts like corneal ulcers/scratches ?

The jews have brainwashed normie men into thinking that dating perfectly legal young women is creepy whiles they sneak all the JBs onto their private islands and deflower them lol

200.gif
Lol at using the word “legal” as a justification for something, nothing wrong with dating younger women but legality≠ morality

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Ken, fogdart and 2 others
The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

Flew back the other day from a Thanksgiving family trip. Was waiting for my Uber and there was another girl I saw also waiting for hers and saw she was helping this really old person order one too. Overheard her say something about "sorry I don't know how to work an android" and this was my opportunity to step in to both talk to her and help the elderly person given I am a former androidcel.

Anyway after helping the old guy and moving away from him we started talking, and she laughed about how retarded androids are. I agreed, and (lied) and told her the only reason I knew how to work one was because my old boomer mom had one (my mom actually always had an iPhone and used to make fun of ME for not having one.) We both laughed at muh boomers and how dumb they are.

As her Uber was pulling up I still couldn't get a good feel if she was talking with me cause she was interested/flirting or just being nice. Also since she mentioned she was in college I knew she was young, and most IRL pickups I am doing are at a club where the women are at least 21 if not mid or late 20's so I have no good feel if I am being the creepy older man talking to this young woman at the airport pickup or if she's into me. (I am 34 years old.)

Anyway as her Uber pulls up and the trunk is popped I help her get her large piece of luggage in the trunk and I thought she kinda thought it was awkward I helped, I thought she gave me a weird look so at the last minute I DIDN'T ask for her number or anything figuring I am definitely just the weird old guy perving on a student. And I watch as she then gets into her Uber and I say goodbye.

But then

As her Uber is sitting doors, closed I cant see her at all it's not pulling away, and she actually gets out and tells me she really enjoyed our convo and if I wanted to keep talking to give her my snapchat. So I did.

We have a hangout planned tomorrow I will make a follow up through. However I wanted to pose a question:

View attachment 1974782

Yes I lie to her that I am actually 25, I figure that's not too high for her to be freaked out.

But I was taken aback that SHE was like scared that she was too young. As if that's an unattractive thing to men

hysterical-laughter.gif

The rest of the convo had a lot of personal info I'd have to black out but basically she went on to say that she has a roomate who is 20 that was rejected by a guy 24 apparently because she was too young and the 24 year old guy thought it was "weird" to date a girl under drinking age. She also mentioned another female friend of hers that is 19 and basically the same thing happened with a guy who was 27. So she was really insecure about being so young

It made me think are there really normie men who dont even FUCK younger women because they are scared of the social stigma, I cant even imagine this is real, but it probably is? I could imagine if u have a lot of IRL friends but given I don't I dgaf.

I guess my 31 year old brother does think I am a bit weird for hanging out with collge age girls, he kinda gives me a "bruhhhhh" eye rolling look whenever I tell him another story of a teen girl I hang with

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
I actually believe this happened, not like some other users around here :lul::lul::lul:

I'm not denying that
I was thinking she is one of those girls obsessed with clout and just wants to fuck some guys in melting pot shitholes coz they're semi famous or look like they might be an up and coming artist jfl
Rather than just settling down with her white looksmatch in the midwest at 19
So what you are saying is: revoke womens rights

All problems solved

Last edited:
@Amnesia MY MAN

• JFL
jfl you're pathetic

30 year old man seeking social validation from a 19 year old girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
You are very lucky

I get this in places

jfl you're pathetic

lol at this high estrogenic post trying to shame

every guy would want this if they only could

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 22126, cytoplasm and 3 others
there's a 19 year old I am actually thinking about getting very serious with
How do you have the patience to talk with girls 15 years younger than you? Doesn't the life experience and maturity level turn you off for LTR?

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and Patient A
How do you have the patience to talk with girls 15 years younger than you? Doesn't the life experience and maturity level turn you off for LTR?
Some people remain children all their lives, and they either want other children or a mommy/daddy.

All women are at a lower sentience to me JFL. I don’t give a fuck about how you found yourself!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 22639 and Ken

bro dont just tell upfront if you want a serious relationship with that girl

jfl you're pathetic

Yeah he should totally seek it from a 34 year old woman his age who is almost two decades past per prime JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, LooksOrDeath, Amnesia and 1 other person
Yeah he should totally seek it from a 34 year old woman his age who is almost two decades past per prime JFL

Seeking social validation from any woman is pathetic. 'Nesia should stop moulding his personality for girls half his age, it's low t as hell. Legit female behavior infront of chad.

Wrinkly old skin, dry pussy and jaded attitude are much bigger turn offs

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 22126 and Amnesia
i’m waiting for part 2 bro it’s been over a day

The Girl:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT

View attachment 1974780

Context

But then

View attachment 1974782

hysterical-laughter.gif

Is this a real thing?

Part 2 tomorrow

@forevergymcelling
My dad's 10 years older then my mom so I wouldn't know.

Keep slaying, dad.

I am 25 years old, and currently fucking a 14 year old JB becky, with 8/10, hourglass, thick, fertile body. 44 inch ass on 28inch waist.
I also, deflowered her.

View attachment 1974799View attachment 1974811View attachment 1974801View attachment 1974802View attachment 1974803

Her pink asshole, tastes amazing.
@fucclife

View attachment 1974815
View attachment 1974816

@AscendingHero

@Anstrum95 is getting me laid, YET AGAIN. Used Tom gifs.

bahti groznata brat :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: \/orman
good taste ngl, what do you look like?