princeofpeace

Bronze

Life is genuinely unenjoyable at 6'5+.

6'4 it gets uncomfortable.

6'0-6'3 = ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, normie_joe, EzikoIsHere and 6 others
Also thumbnail is clickbait he became 6'6 not 6'10 w his boosters. Still real trash height tbh

• +1
Reactions: mathis and datboijj
I think only a small minority of rotters here consider actual giant-tier heights ideal, most think 6'2-6'4 or 6'3-6'5 are the best ranges. For me 6'5 is borderline, 6'6+ too tall unless you want to be in the NBA or something

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
its unenjoyable because they are 6 inchs lifts retard

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ahdhwu123 and datboijj
who cares a legit 6’6 is 1 in every 1000 ppl it’s so miniscule it’s irrelevant. the average height in the NBA isn’t even legit 6’6 it’s 6’4-6’5

Keep in mind that guy also lives in a mansion with super high ceilings, I’m 5’9 and look taller compared to my ceilings than he does at 6’6, that would be more uncomfortable in a normal sized house

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and princeofpeace
cope

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and klamus
its unenjoyable because they are 6 inchs lifts retard
Read comments inbred autist even people naturally 6’6 agreed upon his experience. You clearly didn’t watch the video but I guess you would suck 1000 dicks and let them cum in your ass to be this height because it’s better than being the manlet chode you are lol kys

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
Keep in mind that guy also lives in a mansion with super high ceilings, I’m 5’9 and look taller compared to my ceilings than he does at 6’6, that would be more uncomfortable in a normal sized house
True lol imagine getting into a regular car that isn’t a hummer at that height. I like cars and bikes shit like that can’t be enjoyed at 6’4+ it’s impossible, I’m not very tall and have very little leg room in a bmw 535 my knees hurt being pressed against the panels anyways being 6’2+ would be unimaginably uncomfortable and that’s a mid size luxury car.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Read comments inbred autist even people naturally 6’6 agreed upon his experience. You clearly didn’t watch the video but I guess you would suck 1000 dicks and let them cum in your ass to be this height because it’s better than being the manlet chode you are lol kys
im 6'4 lmao

6'2-6'4 might be optimal range but 6'6+ has height fetish niche which is a great nichemax to have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, AromaOfLucifer, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
6'2-6'4 might be optimal range but 6'6+ has height fetish niche which is a great nichemax to have
It's mostly short women that would be into that.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Yeah those heels give Him less than 4" of actual height

I think only a small minority of rotters here consider actual giant-tier heights ideal, most think 6'2-6'4 or 6'3-6'5 are the best ranges. For me 6'5 is borderline, 6'6+ too tall unless you want to be in the NBA or something
its the indians bro they have actual rotted brains

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and owlofathena
Cope. 5'10 girls would really like 6'2+
6 foot girls would like 6'4+
Yeah but not many women are 6ft or above so it's kinda pointless

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
6 foot girls would like 6'4+
lol do you know how stats work? He’s not wrong, most women are short

Life is genuinely unenjoyable at 6'5+.

6'4 it gets uncomfortable.

6'0-6'3 = ideal

5 ft 11 to 6 ft 2 is ideal for men; you get the perfect balance of being tall while not impeding your life.

Don't get me fucking wrong, being 6ft 5 is immensely better than being 5 ft 6, but if I were to choose my height, I would take 6 ft 2.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
6’6 is useless unless you’re getting into sports

lol do you know how stats work? He’s not wrong, most women are short
nichemaxx dog. I want every hoe possible as easy as possible. What do you think is more common btw, a girl who is tall or a girl who says "i dont fuck with you because you are TOO tall" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5 ft 11 to 6 ft 2 is ideal for men; you get the perfect balance of being tall while not impeding your life.

Don't get me fucking wrong, being 6ft 5 is immensely better than being 5 ft 6, but if I were to choose my height, I would take 6 ft 2.
Agreed, me I’d prefer 6’2-6’3 6’4+ not appealing for every day life imo

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
nichemaxx dog. I want every hoe possible as easy as possible. What do you think is more common btw, a girl who is tall or a girl who says "i dont fuck with you because you are TOO tall" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Height isn’t really a niche but I get what you mean you wear boosters? How tall are you

Height isn’t really a niche but I get what you mean you wear boosters? How tall are you
Im 6'2 barefoot so 6'3 with air force ones and I never wear boosts lol.
I wouldnt mind being taller.
I have been out to the club with a 6'6 and a 6'8 dude a few times before and they get some pretty good attention from chicks even though the 6'6 dude is LTN facially and the 6'8 is high MTN and is a way more of a slayer in comparison

Im 6'2 barefoot so 6'3 with air force ones and I never wear boosts lol.
I wouldnt mind being taller.
I have been out to the club with a 6'6 and a 6'8 dude a few times before and they get some pretty good attention from chicks even though the 6'6 dude is LTN facially and the 6'8 is high MTN and is a way more of a slayer in comparison
Do an experiment and hit clubs w 2 inch insoles on your AF1s and see what happens could be interesting. I think the literal only places being 6’5+ is a really good thing are festivals, clubs, parties etc

Do an experiment and hit clubs w 2 inch insoles on your AF1s and see what happens could be interesting. I think the literal only places being 6’5+ is a really good thing are festivals, clubs, parties etc
lol i can try it.
idk man i just dont think theres a single downside to being 6'5 day to day unless im missing somehting
i didnt watch th vid though maybe i should

lol i can try it.
idk man i just dont think theres a single downside to being 6'5 day to day unless im missing somehting
Watch it and lemme know since you’re almost that tall

lol i can try it.
I’m 6’3 barefoot and wish I was 1-2 inches taller. I can only fraud 6’4 with air forces and I still get height mogged by 6’7/6’8 giants at college jfl. Just watching them walk is insane to me, they just stick out of the crowd. All the other average sized people are invisible. I believe 6’4 is the perfect height but I do wish I was 6’5 too.

I’m 6’3 barefoot and wish I was 1-2 inches taller. I can only fraud 6’4 with air forces and I still get height mogged by 6’7/6’8 giants at college jfl. Just watching them walk is insane to me, they just stick out of the crowd. All the other average sized people are invisible. I believe 6’4 is the perfect height but I do wish I was 6’5 too.
You’re good at 6’3 bro trust me. 6’4 makes no difference and isn’t noticeable to most, it’s legit only 1.5% taller than 6’3 the math checks out do it yourself lol. Would you notice a 1.5% increase in dick or foot size? Or 1.5% increase strength in an exercise? Or speed. Really doesn’t matter lol + I bet you have a better skeletal build than those mega tall skin walkers they usually have wide hips and goofy arms.

• Ugh..
Reactions: klamus